Opposites Attract by KevinsChickadee
Summary: Imagine: a sweet, loving girl and a rambunctious bad boy falling in love?

A match made in Heaven or Hell?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Tainted Love
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 8754 Read: 4481 Published: 10/15/08 Updated: 10/15/08

1. Part One by KevinsChickadee

2. Part Two by KevinsChickadee

3. Part Three by KevinsChickadee

Part One by KevinsChickadee
"She's has to be absolutely perfect," preached Nick Carter, as he was flipping through a sex Magazine with his friend, AJ. "There are a lot of perfect women out there. I think you fucked them all." "AJ, fuck off." "Hey man, I'm just sayin'. Every single girl that you meet, either in bars or clubs, you fuck 'em." Nick looked at AJ as if it was like he never did that in his life. "AJ, you should talk! You're like....The Gothic Pimp!" "Thanks. Well, anyway...take your damn time with the next girl you're looking for. Remember, think with your head, not with you dick. Got it?" Nick continued to look through the magazine. "Yo! Stupid ass!" "Damn, man! I heard you. Think with my dick, and not with my head, right." AJ smacked him in the back of the head, causing him to drop the mag. "Damn man! I was just kiddin'. The next woman I meet, I'll control myself. I swear." As Nick got up, he grabbed his coat. He was about to walk out the door, when his cell rang. "Run yo' mouth." "Nick?" It was Destini, his ex, on the other end. Yes, he actually was in a relationship, that lasted a while....if you could call a while 3 weeks. "The fuck do you want, Des?" "Nick, we got off on the wrong foot. I wanna try again." Nick took the phone off his ear, looked at it with a puzzled look, and then put it back to his ear. "Look, bitch. I don't want anything to do with you. To save us a whole lot of time, why don't you stop calling me?" "But Nick?" Before Des was going to explain, Nick hung up the phone.

"Des, huh?" AJ said, looking at Nick. "Yeah. What the woman needs to do is to get off my damn case." "You boned her. If you didn't do that shit, she wouldn't be talking to ya. See? That's the kind of shit that I'm talking about. You, my friend, have no Dick Control whatsoever." Nick crossed his arms, looking pissed. "Yes I do, AJ." "Nick, please. You know damn well that you are not a good liar." Just then, Brian walked in. "Hey all." "Hey Frick," responded Nick. "Uh...Nick? What's the matter?" "Nothing." "Did Destini call again? What did she want?" "The same thing she calls for: me back. Look, I gotta go. Howie's opening his new dance club." "Howie has ANOTHER club? Damn!" exclaimed AJ with wide eyes. "Yea. It's called Sudden Erotica." "Are you sure that's a dance club? You sure it's not a strip club?" said Brian. ""Nope, it's a dance club. I don't know why he named it Sudden Erotica, but hey, it's his club." "I guess you're right." said Brian. "Now I gotta go. Kev's waiting for me." And with that, Nick opened the door, and walked out.

As Nick made it down the first level of the hotel, he checked out, and walked out the door. When he walked out the building, he saw a black van parked out front. "Nick, come on man! Bring your ass!" Shouted a man from the car. Nick ran to the car, got in, and it sped away into the night. Nick felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Kevin. "Man, what took you so long?" "AJ was lecturing me..." Nick sighs as he looked out the window. "As usual." "Ahh...don't worry about that. After all, you should have been lectured long enough to know that you always do stupid shit." "Gee, thanks, Father." Said Nick in a sarcastic tone. "Don't get smart with me, Nick. You know damn well that I can kick your ass." "Do you have to remind me?" "Yes." Nick just looked at him. "Well, fine. Man, I wonder what Howie's club will be like?" "I don't know. As long as it has memory erasing drinks to make me forget about that whore Kristin." "Damn, Kev. What she do?" "I hate her damn attitude. She's always nosy. Getting in my business and shit." "Yea, I know. I never liked her myself."

20 minutes later, Kevin and Nick made it to Sudden Erotica, Howie's newest club. There was a whole bunch of people outside the building, ranting about it. "Yo, D!" Nick yelled through the crowd. Howie came from the side entrance, and immediately spotted Nick and Kevin. Howie went past the thick crowd, and met up with them.

"Damn, D. All these motherfuckin' people?" "Nick, please...no Ghetto talk here." said Kevin, with his hands in the Praying position. "Oh...sorry." "So, you like it?" said Howie, smiling. "Yeah, the outside looks nice, but we need to see the inside." Nick stated. "Ok then. Let's go." Said Howie, as he lead Nick and Kevin into the club. As Howie, Nick and Kevin walked in, Howie said, "So...how does it look?" "D, this place is hot!" exclaimed Kevin, looking around. "Yeah D. You worked your ass off on this club. Tell me something...why did you call it Sudden Erotica?" Howie blushed. "Well, it's called Sudden Erotica because, well...it's not just a dance club..." Nick looked at him like he was crazy. "Nevermind! I don't wanna know." Suddenly, a beautiful Latin woman came from the back with drinks. "Hello you guys." Nick looked at the girl with amazement. "Why hello there, beautiful...." wooed Nick. Howie took the tray from her, and softly kissed her lips. "It's a real nice club, sweetie." Said the woman in the red and black dress. Nick's jaw dropped. Kevin noticed what Nick did. "Uh Nick, this is Howie's girlfriend, Christiana Colina. Christiana, this is Nick, he's never met you before, I'm sure." Kevin said with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Nick." Christiana turns to Howie. "Howie, Deanna's gonna be here soon." "Perfect. I'm glad I hired Deanna as the waitress. She has the greatest smile."

"Deanna? Who's she?" "Didn't you hear, Dumbass? She's the new waitress of Howie's club." said Kevin. "Me too, Hun. She's a real good friend to me. And seeing her everyday at this club, it's real nice." Just then, another beautiful woman walked in. She had long, dirty blonde hair, striking blue eyes, and milky white skin. She wore a red sleeveless shirt and black capris, and 2 inch heels. "Hey Dee!" Christiana shouted. Kevin and Nick turned around to see Deanna. Nick was the main one that paid very close attention to Deanna. "Damn..." he said under his breath. "That girl is hot...oh shit...." Kevin looks at Nick. "Nick, NICK!" Nick snaps out of his trance. "Huh? Oh, yeah?" "Nothing. Come on, let's get a table."

As Nick, Howie, Kevin, and Christiana sat at a table, Deanna came back with a few drinks. "Hey Deanna, what's up?" Nick looked up at her. "Whoa... man, she's a Dime." Deanna looked at Nick. "May I help you?" "Uh...not really. But you could help me in--" Kevin steps on his foot. "Ow! Fuck Kev!" As Deanna placed the drinks on the table, she glanced at Nick, and walked away. "Um, I'll be right back." said Nick, getting up, walking towards Deanna. Deanna turns around to see him. "What?" Nick was amazed by her beauty. "Um...hey. My name is Nick. How are things?" "Things are fine. What, you want a different order?" "Yeah..." Nick walks up to Deanna, licking his lips. "But what I want is not on the menu..." Deanna hauled off and slapped him square in the mouth. She walked off leaving Nick holding his jaw, smiling.

Deanna headed to the table where the others were. "So, Dee," Christiana began. "Do you love working here so far?" "Yeah. It's a real great opportunity to work here with you and Howie, and---" Deanna's eyes shifted to Kevin, who held up his glass to her. "Nice drink." Kevin looked at her, as he smiled. "Uh, Chrissie? Can I talk to you.....alone?" Deanna pulled Chrissie's arm, and shifted her out of the seat next to Howie. "I'll be back in a few, baby." And with that, Deanna and Christiana walked into the Bar Cellar.

"Dee, what's wrong?" "Who is that guy in there?" "Who, Nick?" "Hell no! The big guy." "Oh. His name is Kevin Richardson." "Damn. He is gorgeous as hell." "Yeah, I know. Why, you wanna hit it off with him?" "No Chrissie, I wanna kill him, and throw him off a cliff. Of COURSE I wanna get with him. Is he single?" "Well, he dumped some girl named Kristin Willits. He said she was a Back Stabber, meddling in his business and shit." Deanna looked back at the table, and saw Kevin. A smile grew across Deanna's face. "Can you say, dinner and a movie?" "That sounds great, Deanna...but we're friends." "Chris, stop playin' around!" Deanna gave her a gentle and playful shove. "Now," began Deanna. "That blonde guy in there....Rick, or some shit..." "Nick." "What the fuck ever. He came on to me. Can you please tell him that I have a boyfriend?" "But Deanna, you dumped his ass." "So? I need a reason for that dickhead to stay away from me." "Done, and done." said Christiana.

Nick walked over to Howie and Kevin. "Man, that girl is hot. I wanna ask her out and--" "Fuck her?" blurted Howie. "Ha ha ha... very funny, short stuff. I'm serious. I think she's the one for me." "Nick, EVERY woman is the one for you. You have to PICK one in order for her to be your so called one and only." said Kevin. "You know what Kev? Fuck you!" "Boy....don't you dare get smart with me. This white tile will have a deep shade of red if you keep fuckin' playin' with me." "Damn!" Howie exclaimed, covering his mouth. Nick walked to the table and sat down, not saying a word. "So, Howie?" began Kevin. "That Deanna girl. Is she single?" "Yeah." said Christiana coming back from the Bar Cellar. "She recently broke up with a guy named Chris. The breakup was nasty and also stupid. I really don't wanna get into it." "Hmm...I understand," said Kevin, still looking at her as he drunk some of his Red Irish wine. Deanna walked back out, eyeing Kevin. Nick was starting to get royally pissed by the second. Nick always gets real mad when he doesn't get what he wants, though he tries so hard to hide that emotion. Deanna glanced at Nick for a brief moment, and asked Chrissie, "Hey Chris...who pissed in his Frosted Cheerios this morning?" "Dee, I don't know what's wrong with him." Deanna sat down by Kevin with a drink that she made herself. "So, Deanna..." Kevin began, looking deep into her eyes. "I was wondering...Would you like to have dinner with me?" Deanna looked at her friend, and Chris smiled at her, mouthing the word "Go."

Deanna looked at Kevin's beautiful green eyes and said, "Sure. Why not? I'd love to." Kevin smiled and brushed his thumb across her chin. Deanna's heart fluttered. Nick looked at them, then took a swig from his beer. "So," began Kevin. "How about tonight? Are you free?" Deanna looked at Christiana. "Oh, she's not busy. In fact...I'm gonna close up early anyway." Deanna walked to Chrissie and hugged her tight. "Thanks, C." "Anytime, hun. Now, go and get ready." Deanna smiled, and ran out the door. Nick sat back in his chair and couldn't believe what he saw. "This is just FUCKING great!" Howie looked at him. "Uh Nick? Didn't you realize that she doesn't like you? Are you that conceited?" Nick gave him a deadly glare. "Don't fuckin' push it, Dorough." Howie stood up, and towered over Nick. "Don't even fuckin' start with me, Carter. I may be short, but I can still kick the living shit outta you. Got it?" Nick threw the beer bottle on the ground and it shattered. He then got up, and stormed out of the bar. "Bitch." Howie said under his breath. "Howie..." began Kevin. "Kevin, I'm this close...I swear to God...THIS close to really fuckin' him up. I'm tired of his childish bullshit." Kevin put his hand upon Howie's shoulder. "I know. We all are, but we're still a team." "Yeah? Well, he needs to straighten the fuck up and fly right." Kevin shook his head and walked out the door. That only left Howie and Christiana in the bar by themselves. Howie walked up to her, and smiled. "Baby..." began Howie. "What am I gonna do with that boy?" Christiana placed her hand on his face and said, "Don't worry about him. He's still growing up...well trying to grow up...but really, don't let him get to you." Howie looked up at her, and said, "Yeah, you're right. He's not worth my getting pissed." Howie's head sprung up, and looked at Christiana with a lusty smile on his face. "Well, since you're closing early...how about we go to my place?" Christiana put down the tray she was holding, wrapped her arms around Howie's neck, and kissed him deeply. "That sounds like a good idea...Let's go." Christiana grabbed her keys and walked out, Howie following her. Christiana turned the lights out, and locked the doors. Howie came up behind her, and kissed her neck lightly. "Howie...not yet..." Howie turned her around and pushed her against the door. "I can't wait for you, Christiana...Let's go..." Howie took her keys, put them in his pocket, and led her to his car. They then drove away into the moonlight.

Meanwhile, Deanna was preparing to go to dinner with Kevin. "I can't believe that this is finally happening...Me. Going out with Kevin Richardson of all people..." Deanna brushed her hair, and picked up a blue and pink butterfly barrette, and snapped it in her hair. Suddenly, she heard a noise. A faint bang from downstairs. Deanna got up and slowly went downstairs. She looked around to see if she saw anything suspicious. Nothing. She checked her living room linen closet. Nothing. Deanna took a deep breath of relief. "Good. I was all jumpy for nothing." Deanna's cellphone rang. She picked it up, and it was the sweetest voice she ever heard: Kevin's.

"Hey Dee. I forgot one thing."
"What is it, hun?"
"Where do you live?"
"Oh! I'm sorry! 1456 South Walker Road. Apartment #32."
"Thanks. I'll be there in 10, ok?"
"Ok then. See ya."

As Deanna hung up the phone, she heard yet another bang. This time she was scared. "Who's there? I have my cell! I'll call the Police on your ass so fuckin' fast..." The room fell silent for a moment. Nothing else was heard. Deanna then sighed a breath of relief. Suddenly, she felt arms around her waist. She then felt kisses upon her neck. She sharply turned around and saw Nick. She pushed him, and said, "Who the fuck do you think you are?! How did you get in my house?" Nick walked closer to her. "Instincts, baby...Instincts..." Nick grabbed her arm, and pulled her to him. "Nick, let me go!" Nick had the look of lust in his eyes. "No. I'm not leaving until I get what I want...Damn...you lookin' good tonight." Deanna could smell the scent of beer and wine coolers upon his breath. "My God...Are you drunk?" Nick rolled his eyes. "That's not the point! The point is that I wanna fuck. Are you willing?" Deanna tried to wriggle her way free from his tight grasp. "Hell no! Now let me go, Nick!" Nick then grabbed her other arm, and pushed her against the wall. "Stop it!" "Oh yeah...Now this....I'm gonna enjoy." Nick looked deep into her eyes, and licked his lips. His lips crashed against hers, as she was defenseless against him. Nick grabbed a handful of her hair, and forcefully kissed her. Suddenly, a car honked. Deanna kicked Nick in the groin, and broke free. She ran to the door, and opened it. She saw Kevin's car, and ran to it. Kevin saw that she was crying, and she was holding herself. "Dee! Are you ok?!" Deanna got in the car, and embraced Kevin tightly. "It's Nick! He tried to hurt me, and I told him no, and he was drunk, and..." Kevin placed a finger on her lips to silence her.

"Deanna.....shhh....it's gonna be ok..." Nick looked out the window, and saw Kevin's car. He decided to high-tail it, before he got his ass kicked. He ran out the back, and into the night.
Part Two by KevinsChickadee
AJ sat on the couch of his hotel room, reading the latest issue of Hustler magazine. "Damn!" AJ began. "She got a big ass....Mmmhmm..." A minute later, Brian walked in. As he saw AJ reading what Brian calls "Filth", he shook his head, and sat at a near-by recliner. "So, still rottin' your brain with that pornographic trash?" AJ looked up and gave Brian the finger. Brian rolled his eyes, and got up. Kevin walked in with a frown on his face. "Hey Cous. What's wrong?" "I just took Deanna home this afternoon." AJ looked up. "Oh? Wow, you two must have definitely hit it off last night...if ya know what I mean...." Kevin sat down next to AJ, still with a frown. Brian stood over him. "Kev, spill. What happened?" "You know what happened, BB. He banged Dee! Yeah! That's my boy!!" Brian walked over to AJ. and smacked him over the head. "DAMN!" AJ rubs his head, looking at the naked body of Monique St. Pierre. "Now what happened, Kevin?" "Deanna was attacked last night... By Nick." Brian stood shocked. AJ stopped reading Monique's Sex-Capade article, and looked up. "Kev, you gotta be shittin' me. He did what?" "Nick tried to rape her last night. She told me that he was drunk. I can't believe him....Why would he try to do that?" AJ and Brian shrugged. Kevin stood up. "Where is that little bastard anyway?" "Downstairs drinking a cup of coffee. He said to have a bad headache. Probably from a hangover." said Brian.

Nick sat at the lobby with a cup of black coffee with sugar. Howie came through the door, and walked to the cashier's stand. Howie did a double take to Nick, and walked to him. "Rough night, huh?" Nick looked up. "If you say so. I felt like shit all morning. My head is killing me, my body aches. I don't know why that is." "Well, Carter, maybe you were doing your...*he gestures his hand making a stroking motion towards his crotch* evening workout?" "Shut it, Dorough."

Kevin came down to the lobby, and spotted Nick. Nick saw Kevin come toward him, and he got up. "Yo, asshole!" Howie turned around to see what was going on. "What's wrong, Kev?" "Don't fuckin' play dumb with me!" Kevin walked up and grabbed Nick by his shirt collar. "Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Huh?" Howie placed his hand on Kevin's shoulder. "Kevin! Relax. What's going on?" "Dickless Wonder here tried to have his way with Deanna." Howie looked at Kevin, then looked at Nick. "Nick, have you lost your damn mind? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Nick had a puzzled look on his face. "Howie...Kevin....I swear to God...I would never do that to her. I swear!" Kevin let him go, and pushed him down on the couch. Kevin leaned towards Nick, his eyes were a deep shade of green, for he was pissed. "Let me tell you something, boy. If you lay one finger on my girlfriend...I swear to God....you're gonna be crying to the heavens for them to stop me fuckin' you up. You got that?!" Nick nodded his head. Kevin stood up, and walked off. Howie looked at Nick, shook his head, and walked off.

Deanna sits on her bed, thinking about the other night. "What is with that guy? Is he insane?" Just then, Christiana walks in her room. "Hey Dee. I heard what happened. Are you ok?" Deanna looked up. "Yeah, I'm good. I just don't understand him, ya know?" "Yeah, I know." Deanna got up, grabbed her coat, and walked to the door. "Deanna. Where are you going?" "I have a brother that's in rehab. Today's the visiting date. Wanna come?" "Sure." Deanna and Chrissie both walked out, and headed towards the car.

Nick was dropped off by AJ to a rehab clinic. Kevin, Brian, AJ, and Howie all agreed that he needed to get his drinking problem taken care of, so they shipped him there for 3 months. "Damn...This is it. Time to change my life around....not being ruled by the bottle..." And with that, Nick walked in the building.

Nick walked up to the receptionists' desk. "Hello, how may I help you?" "Hi. My name is Nick Carter, and I'm here for a 3 month stay for treatment?" The receptionist smiled at him as she walked away from her desk. "Sure, Mr. Carter. Just sign these forms, and you'll be good to go. Ok?" "Thanks, Ma'am."
Deanna and Chrissie arrived at the Rehab Clinic. Deanna walked up to the desk. "Hello, Ms. Mendoza? I'm here to visit my brother, Stephan Jones." "Of course, right this way." Ms. Mendoza led Deanna to Stephan's room. Nick sits in the waiting room, filling out the papers, and he looked up. He saw her. He didn't wanna say anything. Last night he didn't remember, but from what he's been told, he never wanted to hurt her. For the first time ever, he's actually in love with someone.

A few minutes later, Deanna walked out of her brothers' room. "I'll come and visit in 2 weeks, ok?" As Deanna walked out, she spotted someone. Someone that she wasn't ready to see again. Nick. Deanna tried to walk fast out of the clinic, but Nick saw her. "Deanna..." She turned around, and saw him. "Stay away from me." "Deanna, come on...I'm sorry. I've been having a drinking problem well over a year now. The guys sent me here for 3 months so I can get treated. I'm trying to turn my life around." "Well, tell someone who gives a damn." Deanna was about to walk off, but Nick grabbed her arm. He looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I'm sorry for what happened last night." "Do you even remember what happened last night?" "I was told of what happened last night. I just want to tell you that I never meant to hurt you. I swear to God...I'm so sorry..." As Nick let her arm go, Deanna looked at him. He had the most striking blue eyes she had ever seen. "He is cute..." thought Dee, but she didn't let that phase her. "I'm just trying to turn my life around. I wanna change..." and with that, Nick kissed Deanna upon the cheek. "Nick..." "That's all I wanna say. You can hate me for as long as you want, but I'm still saying sorry." After he said his apologies, Nick walked away. Deanna just stood there looking at him walk away from her. "Ok, Jones...stop...thinking about....oh damnit." she thought.

Later, Chrissie dropped Deanna off at her house. "So, Dee, still on for that party tonight?" "Nah. Remember? I stopped going to parties a long time ago." "That's cool, Dee. I'll call and cancel." "No, C. Go to the party. Just tell them that I don't feel good. Ok?" Chrissie hugged Deanna, and said, "Ok then. I'll call you later, alright?" "Ok then, C." As Chrissie left her apartment, Deanna had lain down, and placed a pillow on her stomach.

It was evening, and Deanna was flat out bored. She decided to go and visit her brother again. Deanna got up, and grabbed her coat. She opened the door, and left.

Deanna got in her car, and drove to the rehab clinic.

Moments later, Deanna walked into the center, and sat at the waiting room. She looked around, to see a familiar blonde and blue eyed man, that literally poured his heart out for her forgiveness. "Why am I so worried about him? I shouldn't feel like this...What is wrong with me?" Just then, Nick came out of a room, wearing a black silk shirt, with denim blue jeans. Deanna looked up and the sight of him took her breath away. "Ni--Nick?" Nick looked over to the waiting room, and saw Deanna. "Deanna...hey. What's up?" Deanna was at a loss for words. "Nothing much...I uh..." Nick sat down next to her. "What's the matter?" "It's nothing really...nothing at all..." Nick smiled at her. He knew something was up. "Deanna...I may not know you very well, but...I know when someone has something to tell. So tell me...what's up?" Deanna turned to him. She tried not to look at his beautiful blue eyes, but it was very difficult. "Ok...there's this guy, named Chris. I'm trying not to like him...but there's something about him that's very attractive." "Go on..." "And....and uh....I don't want to like him. It's eating me up inside." Nick put his hand on Deanna's shoulders. As he touched her, everything inside her turned to mush. "Yeah, go on, Dee." "That's it. That's all I had to say..." Nick looked at her hands, for they were shaking. He looked back at her, and smiled. "Don't worry, Deanna. I'm sure that the guy will come around..." Deanna smiled at him, and got up. "Nick...?" "Yeah?" "uh...look, I..." Nick walked up to her. She wished that he didn't do that. "That guy...is..." "Don't worry about it. Do you want to go up to the balcony? It has a nice view..." Deanna looked up at him again. Deep down inside her soul, she couldn't stop looking at him. To her, he was more gorgeous than Kevin.

Nick and Deanna both walked along the balcony. They both stopped, and looked out to the view. "You were right, Nick," began Deanna. "This is a beautiful view." Nick walked behind her, and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Yeah...it is, isn't it?" Deanna looked behind her, and saw his face bathed in the moonlight. His blonde hair was flowing with the cool, spring air. "Nick, I..." Nick turned her to face him, and placed his finger on her lips. "Shh...Don't say anything..."

Nick leaned in and softly kissed Deanna. Inside, she felt sparks of a fire that would soon burn. His kiss was sweeter than sweet. It was as if she had been kissed by the sweet nectar of a flower. Nick broke the kiss. "Deanna...I'm sorry..." Deanna looked away, and then looked back up at him. "Why did you stop?" Deanna placed her hands on his face, and passionately kissed him. Nick wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss. Deanna's hands ran through his blonde locks.

"Nick, I..." Nick placed a finger on her lips to silence her again. "Deanna...I'm sorry for how I acted last week. It'll never happen again..." "Good. Because I'll give it to you, if you ask me nicely..." "It's a deal...a great deal..." Nick gave her a sexual grin, and took her hand. "My place or yours?" Nick began. "Does it matter?

After Nick got permission to take a leave of absence from the clinic, he took her over to his place. As they made it to his room, and closed the door, Nick and Deanna passionately kissed. "Nick..." "Say no more..." Nick picked her up, and led her to his bedroom. As he had lain her down, he took his clothes off, and got on top of her. "Nick, I want you to--" "Make love to you?" "No...I want you to fuck me...Are you willing?" Nick smiled, as he kissed her again. Deanna managed to sit up, take her clothes off, and throw them on the floor. Nick placed his hand on the inside of her thigh. His hand then traveled towards her wet warmth. "Nick..." she bit her lip, closing her eyes. "Don't you think foreplay can wait?" "Uhhuh..." Deanna and Nick both sighed a sexual sigh of relief, for Nick pushed himself inside of her awaiting core. "Oh God..." Deanna placed both of her hands on his shoulders. He didn't move just yet. He wanted her to become adjusted to his length inside of her. "I'm ready..." Nick began to move slow inside of her, steadying himself. "Faster..." He needed not to be told twice, as he went faster. "Oh fuck, Nick...." She threw her head back against the pillow as he wreaked havoc in between her legs. "Oh Fuck, Dee...I'm there, baby..." Deanna opened her eyes, and looked at him. Even though that he was gorgeous, he was even more gorgeous while he made love to her. "Nick, I'm gonna cum...oh God..."

In a sweet instant, they both came, cursing as they screamed. Nick collapsed on top of her, and held on to her as if his life depended on her, and her alone. What just happened was a big surprise to Nick, and above all, Deanna. Deanna traced the shark tattoo on his arm, and smiled.

"Deanna...?"
"Yes, Nick?"
"Is it safe to say that I love you?"
"Yes it is...because I love you too."

And with that, Deanna and Nick fell asleep in each others arms.
Part Three by KevinsChickadee
5 weeks later

Howie and Christiana walked into Sudden Erotica. "So, Howie?" "Yes, my love?" "Have you noticed anything different about Deanna lately?" "Not really, baby." "Oh. Ok then. Nevermind." Brian walked into the club with his eyes closed. "Is everything kosher?" "Brian, no one is naked here. God... Get a damn life." "Howie..." Howie looked at Chris, and smiled. "What I do?" Just then, Deanna walked in the room with a tissue to her mouth. "Dee..." Chris began. "What's the matter? You don't feel good?" "No...My stomach has been acting funny for these past few weeks." Howie looked at Deanna, then looked at Christiana. "Uh, Chrissie? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Howie led Christiana to the bar, and closed the door. "Chris...I think Deanna's pregnant." "What? How do you figure?" "Well, she hasn't eaten...she's gained weight...Trust me, Love. It's there..." "Well, if she is, Kevin will be so happy..." Chris said with a smile. Deanna was sitting at the table with her head down. "Ugh...I feel like utter shit..." Christiana walked up to Deanna, and sat by her. "Deanna? Can I talk with you for a moment?" "Sure, C. What's up?" Chris looked around to see if anyone was looking. "Dee? You've been complainin' about stomach trouble for 5 weeks now. Is there something that you're not telling me?"

Deanna looked down at the ground. "Yeah...Chris...I'm pregnant." Christiana smiled, and hugged Deanna. "Oh my GOD! Seriously?! Congrats, sis! Kevin is gonna die!" "Yeah...die..." Deanna looked away from her, and looked down at the ground again. "Dee? What's wrong?" "About Kevin being the father. It's not his." Chris's smiled turned to an instant frown. "What? You--you're joking...right?" "No. Me and Kevin never had sex." Chris became confused. "Deanna...if you and Kevin never...ya know...did the do...who's the father?" Deanna swallowed, and looked at Chris with her soft blue eyes. "N--N--" "Nate, the dry cleaner? He's 80!" "No...Nick." "I mean, I understand Steve, the old guy that eats trash, but---say what now?" "The father of my child is Nick Carter." "You've gotta be shittin' me! Deanna!" "See, I knew if I told you, you would react like that!" "Well, how else did you expect me to react? As if he didn't try to hurt you?!" "Chris...don't yell..." "Too FUCKIN' late, Deanna. Excuse me..." As Christiana looked at Deanna one last time, she grabbed her purse and stormed off.

Howie caught up with her. "Christiana? What's the matter?" "What's the matter? What's the FUCKIN' MATTER?!" "Uh...yes?" "Deanna is pregnant!" "Ok...then's what's wrong?" "Nick's the goddamn father." "Wait a minute..." Howie laughed a little. "It sounded like you said...Nick Carter was the father of Deanna's first child..." Christiana just looked at him. "........oh God...You did say that." Christiana walked back into the bar, and walked up to Deanna. "Chris---" "Don't say anything to me anymore! Don't even ask me for shit. You know damn well that he's no good, and yet, you fucked him! How could you do that?!" "Because I love him." Christiana stepped back a little, for she was shocked at what her friend said. "You what?" "Chris, I love him. He literally poured his heart out for my forgiveness a month ago, and I couldn't turn away from that...He never knew that he hurt me...I had to forgive him. Then one thing lead to another and we...well..." "Well, you know what, Deanna? Kevin's gonna have a laugh and a half when I..." Deanna grabbed her arm. "Chris, you can't tell Kevin. If you do, it'll crush him...please...don't do this..." Chris looked at Deanna's face. She could tell that she was in an emotional rollercoaster. She couldn't back away from her now, not at her time of need.

"Ok. It will be left unsaid." "Thank you. You truly are a good friend..."

It has been one week since Deanna told Chris that she is carrying Nick's baby. Even though what her and Nick shared was beautiful, she felt a bit uneasy. She didn't know what to do. On that week, Nick was released from the rehab clinic, and couldn't wait to see his friends, especially Deanna.

AJ, Kevin, Brian and Howie awaited Nick to come out. As he did, he was welcomed with hugs. "Welcome back, man," said AJ. "We missed you. How was it?" "Brian...it wasn't like I expected. I thought that they would just shoot you up with some drug, and call it a day." "It doesn't work like that, Carter," said Kevin. "Oh. Well, I know now."

Later that day, everyone went to Sudden Erotica to celebrate his accomplishment. "Now, a toast..." began Christiana. "To a job well done. Nick, I am so proud of you. Congratulations on your completion of your classes." And with that, Christiana gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, Chris. I really appreciate this." Everyone was smiling and clapping for Nick. "Thank you all so much. I really--" Nick was cut off mid-sentence, for he saw Deanna, his secret girlfriend. He also noticed that she looked bigger than before, but he didn't think nothing of it. Deanna walked up to Kevin, and kissed him softly. She then turned to Nick, and walked to him. "Congratulations, Nick. I'm proud of you." "Thanks Dee." "Nick? Can I talk to you for a second?" Nick didn't know what was going on. "Alone?" Everyone looked at each other. They wanted to know what was going on. The only people that knew what was up was Howie and Christiana. "Sure, Dee..." Deanna and Nick walked into the bar cellar. Deanna sat down on a nearby chair. "Nick... I don't know how to tell you this..." "Tell me, Deanna. What is it?" Deanna looked up at him with her blue eyes, though they were welled with tears. "Dee..." "Nick, I can't see you anymore...I keep having nightmares of you attacking me. I can't go on like this. I'm sorry." Nick didn't understand. He thought that what they shared was to be forever. But now it seemed that it was a lie, and that she didn't want anything to do with him again...though what she's telling him is a lie...to protect him. "Deanna, you can't be serious. You don't mean it." "I do mean it!" Her voice elevated. "I do, Nickolas! I love you...God help me I do...but this can't go on. We can't go on. It's for the best." "Deanna..." Deanna walked up to him, and placed her hand on his face. "I'm sorry..." Deanna slowly backed up, and walked out the room, not saying a word. Nick just stood there, not knowing what to say...or what to do.

"Hey, baby, do you wanna go---Deanna?" she walked past Kevin, not listening to what he said. Kevin turned to Christiana for an answer. "What is wrong with her?" "I don't know." She turned away from Kevin. "I really don't know." This was eating her up inside deeply. She didn't know what to do or say. "Chris, can you talk to her for me? Please?" "I don't know what good it'll do...but I will." Kevin walked up to her, and gave her a tight hug. "I really wanna know what's wrong with her..." As Kevin broke the embrace, he looked at Christiana deep in her eyes. "I--I'll be back..."

Nick walked out of the cellar, and met up with the others. "Nick, what did you do to Deanna?" Brian exclaimed. "What? I didn't do anything. I--" Nick noticed Deanna and Christiana talking to each other. "Guys, I'm gonna head home. I suddenly don't feel good." "Want me to drive you?" said AJ. "No, Goth. You might kill me." AJ chuckled. "Might?" Nick just shook his head, and walked out the door. As he was walking, he heard voices.

"But Chris, how am I gonna tell Nick that he's a father? I don't know how he'll react..."

"Say what now?" Nick had to get the cob webs out of his ears, because he wasn't sure of what he just heard. "Did I hear right? I'm a father? Why didn't she tell me?"

"Is this your first child?" "Yeah. First out of the box. What should I do?" Chris just shook her head, not knowing what to do. "I don't know, sis. This is something that you have to figure out for yourself." Deanna hung her head down. "Ok...I'll tell him first. I don't know about Kevin." "I'll handle the big guy. You just worry about Nick." Deanna got up and hugged her. "Thanks again, C." "Anytime. What are friends for?"

As Deanna was about to head out the door, she met up with Nick. "Why did you do it, Dee?" "Nick...what are you...you know. Don't you?" "You're damn right I know. How come you didn't come to me?" "Nick, it was easier said than done. I didn't know what to do, ok?" Nick looked up to the sky, then back at Deanna. "How far along are you?" "A month and two weeks." "Ok then. Look, I'll do everything that I can to help you, and to be there for you, alright?" Nick curled his finger around her chin, and softly kissed her. "Thank you, Nick...I love you." "And I, you." Nick embraced her, and kissed her neck. "Call Christiana, and tell her that you're going out. Ok?" Deanna smiled at him. "Ok..." And with that, Nick took Deanna to his car, got in, and drove off.

The afternoon turned into a gloomy night, and Chris was in her apartment, waiting for Kevin. As she heard the doorbell, she got up and went to the door. As she opened it, she saw him, even more handsome than before. At that moment, she wished that she wasn't with Howie. "Hey, C." "Hey Kevin..." As Christiana let Kevin in, they both sat down on the loveseat. "So, what did you want to talk to me about?" "Well, it's about Deanna." "What about her? Is she alright?" "Well, you tell me when I tell you this..." Kevin sat back on the couch, looking at her with his emerald green eyes. Christiana bit her lower lip. "So...What is it?" "Kevin, there's no easier way to tell you this, but... Deanna's pregnant...with Nick's baby." She noticed fire in his eyes, as they burned through her very soul while he looked at her. Kevin got up, and walked to a wall, punching it. "That BASTARD!" Chris ran to him, to try and calm him down. "Kevin, please...relax..." Kevin turned to her, and placed his hands on her shoulders. "C.C., how the FUCK am I gonna calm down, when she's carrying that bitch's baby? How am I gonna cool off from that?!" Chris looked down at her feet, then looked back at Kevin. "Kev, I don't know. I just want you to calm down. I knew that you were gonna react like this, but believe me...after what she has told me...she really loves him." "She...she does?" "Yeah. I'm sorry to say that she loves Nick more than you. She told me that he practically begged for her forgiveness. I think that she found her true love, Kevin." Chris backed away from Kevin. He place his hand on his forehead, and sought a chair to sit in. "I always had a feeling that Deanna was so distant. Deanna didn't know what she wanted. I'm not gonna take her joy away." Chris walked up behind Kevin, and placed her hands on his shoulders. "It's gonna be alright. I know it will. I just hope that she knows what she's doing." Kevin looked up at her. "Believe me, C.C., she knows what she's doing. I've known her long enough to know." "Are you sure?" Kevin got up and walked over to Christiana. "I'm very sure. Trust me." Christiana and Kevin walked to the door, then looked at each other. "Well, at least you calmed down." "Yeah." He looked over at her wall. "Sorry about your wall," Kevin said with a chuckle. "That's ok, Kev. It's....nothing...." Kevin walked up to Christiana some more, and placed his hand against the door, her in the middle. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow...first thing..." "Yeah...first thing..." Kevin leaned in slowly, and his lips made contact with her own. As they were pressed together, Chris moaned against him. Instantly, the kiss deepened, and Chris wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck. Chris and Kevin both broke the kiss. "May--maybe we shouldn't be doing this..." Kevin began. "I don't think we should either..." Chris leaned in and passionately kissed him. He wrapped his strong, warm arms around her waist, bringing her closer. As Kevin broke the kiss, he picked her up, and lead her to the bedroom. "Kevin, what are you--" Kevin looked deep into her eyes, his dark brown hair dangling in his face. "Do you want to be the first passenger on the K-Train?" Chris bit her lip, and nodded her head slowly, and took his face in her hands. "You're not gonna make any stops?" "No. Just when we get to the Sweet Spot." When that was said, Kevin took her into the bedroom, and shut the door.

It was the next day, and everything seemed to be ok. Everyone knew that Nick and Deanna were going out, and that she was having his child. Deanna never knew the first thing about parenting, so she went to Howie's mother for help.

Deanna walked up to the doorstep of Madre Dorough (Mother Dorough) and rang the doorbell. As the door opened, she saw an elderly Hispanic woman stand before her. She knew for sure that it was Howie's mother. "May I help you, young one?" "Uh, hello. Your son sent me here, and--" "Look, tell my son that I don't have anymore Mush. He has to go and get it himself." Deanna chuckled. "No, I came here for advice. You see, I'm pregnant, and I don't know anything about being a mother. Howie said that you're a great expert when it comes to children. So, can you help me?" Mother Dorough took her in her home, and closed the door. As Deanna sat down, Mother Dorough gave her a cup of green tea. "Thank you, Paula." "Anytime, my dear. So, how far along are you?" "Over a month." "Congrats, sweetie. Now, remember what I told you: "Take care of your child as if it is your own life. Hang onto it, until it's time to. When the child is ready to fly, let it. Guide it. Nurture it. And above all, love it. Unconditionally." Deanna looked at Paula with amazement. "Wow, Mother Dorough. Thank you so much."

As Deanna said goodbye, she left the house, and headed for Nick's apartment. Nick was out on the porch waiting for her. As he saw her car pull up, he jumped up, and walked to the car. "So, what did she say?" "Everything. We just have to take it one day at a time. We have loads of time to plan out things for the baby." As Deanna got out the car, she was welcomed with open arms. "Deanna, I am so glad that you're in my life. Like I said before, I never meant to hurt you. Please forgive me." "Nick, would you stop with the sorry. I said that I forgive you. Isn't that enough?" "Then prove it to me." Deanna didn't understand. "What? I'm with you, aren't I? Isn't that enough?" Nick walked to her, and held her hands. "Deanna...I need you to prove to me that you are head over heels in love with me." "Nick, this is crazy. I AM in love with you. Why do I need more proof of that?" Nick took out a dark blue box, and got down on one knee. Deanna stepped back a little, and gasped. "Nick...what are you..." "Deanna...When I first saw you, there was something about you that I loved. I loved your smile, your grace...everything. No other woman can compare to you. Deanna...Will you marry me?" Deanna was in shock. She was dumbfounded. There, right in front of her, was Nick professing his love, and proposing marriage. "Well, Deanna? What do you say?" Deanna walked to him, and bent down to his level. "Nick...yes...Yes I will..." Nick looked at her with amazement. "Dee...you're serious? Y--You will?!" Deanna nodded her head crying. "Yes, I will...I love you, Nick..." Nick embraced her tightly. "I love you too, Deanna...more than you'll ever know."

some time later

The day has finally come. The day of Nick and Deanna's wedding. Deanna was in the dressing room, looking at herself in the big mirror. "Well, this is it...Today's the day." The door knocked, and Deanna was snapped out of her dream state. As she opened the door, she saw Christiana. "Hey, Deanna...you look so beautiful." Deanna looks at herself in her white lace/silk Vera Wang dress. "Yeah...it's a little much, but I love it. One day, I'll give it to my daughter..." She looks down at her stomach. "Or daughter-in-law, if it's a boy." Christiana walked to Deanna and hugged her tight. "Oh...I am so proud of you, Deanna...God...I never thought I would see the day that you would walk down the aisle...They grow up so fast..." Christiana fake-cried, as she placed a tissue to her eye. "Oh, you're gonna miss me, Momma?" Chris looked up at her, and punched Deanna in the arm. "Well, Dee, this is it, sweetheart." Deanna looked up at Chris, then thumbed her ring. "Chris? Can you let me know one thing?" "Anything." "Am I getting married...to the one I truly love?" Christiana placed her hand on Deanna's shoulder. "Yes, you are." Deanna smiled, and turned back to the mirror. "Well, I better go. See ya out there, sis." "Alright, C.C." Deanna took a deep breath after Chris left.

"My god, you look beautiful." Deanna turned around, and saw Kevin, standing before her, wearing a black and red suit. "Kevin...hey." "That's all you gotta say is hey? Where's the hug?" Deanna walked up to him, and hugged him. "Deanna, I..." "Don't say anything." "You're gorgeous." "Thank you." As Deanna looked away, Kevin placed his hands on her shoulders. "It should be me waiting for you at the aisle." Deanna turned to look at him. "I'm sorry that it isn't, Kevin." Kevin touched her face with his thumb. "I know. You don't have to be sorry. This is what you wanted. He's your one and only. I understand that." "Thank you, Kevin." Kevin was walking towards the door, but then turned around to face Deanna. "I just want to tell you one thing." "What is it?" "That I love you, and that if anything goes wrong..." Kevin walked up to her, and held her hands. "I will be there. I'll always be there for you." Deanna smiled at him. "I...I love you, Deanna." "Kevin..." He placed a finger to her lips. "Don't say anything..." Kevin leaned in, and gave her a soft kiss. As Kevin pulled away, he stepped back a little, turned around, and walked out the door, closing it behind him. "Well," began Deanna. "It's Now or Never."

Friends and family were at the pews, waiting for the wedding to begin. AJ and Brian stood by Nick at the front of the alter. "So, how do I look, guys?" "Nick," began A.J. "For the 99th time...you...look...FINE!" AJ's voice echoed throughout the whole church. Everyone looked at AJ like he was crazy. Well, frankly, he is. "What? Why is everybody lookin' at me like that?" AJ's girlfriend, Gracianne, walked to him, and lead him off the alter. "Come on, Bone. How about we sit down?" AJ looked down, walking away. "Man, I didn't do shit and shit. Now I'll miss the wedding, and I can't get no cake and pie and shit...Shit...this is not fair." Everyone at the pews were laughing. "God, he's stupid," Christiana exclaimed. "So, Frack," began Brian. "Are you ok? Are you ready for this moment?" Nick looked up at Brian, and smiled. "Yeah, Frick. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. A very long time." "IT'S ABOUT TIME!" Everyone turned to AJ. "What?"

'Once there was a time
Love was just a myth
It just wasn't foreign
Or it didn't exist
'Til the day you came into my life
And forced me to think twice
I didn't have too much
No, I wasn't rich
You made me believe someday
I'd be more than this
That's why until this day I'm still your man
'Cause you made me understand...
That 'Love Is'...
Kisses in a beanbag chair. The two of us with no one there...'

As the song called "Love Is" filled the church, Deanna came down the aisle, holding a bouquet of white and pink roses. Nick looked up and saw his future bride, gracefully coming to him. "My god..." Nick was speechless. He didn't know what to say. As she made it to Nick, they held hands, and he lifted her veil.

"Dearly beloved," began the priest. "We are gathered here today to have Nickolas Carter, and Deanna Jones in Holy Matrimony." Deanna and Nick were still holding hands, smiling at each other. Each giving glances of love. "Now, if there's anyone here that do not wish for these two to become wed, let them speak now, or forever hold their peace." Kevin looked up at Deanna, and smiled. "I love you..." was what he mouthed out to her. Deanna just smiled at him.

"Nickolas, do you take Deanna to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold until death do you part?" "Wait, Father," began Nick. "Death should never come to us. Nothing in this whole entire world can come and break us. Deanna, as you come into my world, I will always honor you, and cherish you, for as long as I live. I promise you that." Deanna looked at Nick with tears in her eyes. "Nick..." she said silently. "That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I will do my best to please you, and to love you. I always want to be by your side, and to care for you...until our dying day...I love you." And with that, Nick placed the ring on her finger, whereas she did the same.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Nick and Deanna were crying, holding each others hand tightly. "You may kiss the bride." Nick wrapped his arms around his new bride, and passionately kissed her. The pew section erupted with cheers and applause. Nick took her hand, and led her out the church at a darting pace. The crowd ran after them, throwing the usual rice, and flower pedals. Deanna threw the bouquet up in the air, and it landed in Christiana's hands. Chris looked around, and saw Howie stand by her. "Well," began Howie. "It's your turn." Howie grabbed her, and kissed her deeply.

At the end, the two newlyweds got in the limo and drove off. Now they await the next chapter of their lives.

'Waking up to see your face
Or kissing in the morning rain.
The only thing that keeps me sane
At the end of the day is that I Got You.'
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9295