Christina's World by BronzieXb
Summary: Christina was like any other ordinary girl.
She had a lot of friends and she was always good in school. She made her homework on time and she was always friendly to everyone, even the people she didn’t know.
Everything seemed perfect on the outside, but not everything was picture-perfect on the inside.
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1170 Read: 357 Published: 12/01/08 Updated: 12/01/08
Story Notes:
I know that 'Song For The Unloved' have nothing to do with what I have written, I just tought that that little line match my story.

1. Chapter 1 by BronzieXb

Chapter 1 by BronzieXb
Christina was like any other ordinary girl.
She had a lot of friends and she was always good in school. She made her homework on time and she was always friendly to everyone, even the people she didn’t know.
Everything seemed perfect on the outside, but not everything was picture-perfect on the inside.
Cause on the inside she struggled with her ‘demons’. Every bad thing she ever did was because of them and there power over her.
When she did something bad in school ore in front of her friends, she would always try to cover it up so it didn’t look like she did it. It always worked, no one suspected her of anything. She always hated it when some one else got the blame, but that kept people from knowing it was her.
Her parents knew about her problems, and as the good parents they were they would try to help her.
They were so much afraid that she would take her ‘insanity’ to the extreme and maybe kill someone some day. So far she had only killed a couple of bunny rabbits and dears passing by.
They tried and tried to do there best to help her, but all they seemed to do was just to make it worse.

Christina and her parents used to live in the big city, but after Christina’s problems got more uncontrollable they moved out on the country. They had bought a farm far away from the city, for Christina’s own safety.
They had to drop Christina out of school, cause they feared for her friends safety, they couldn’t risk there life because of Christina.
She tried so badly not to listen to the voices inside her head, but it wasn’t that easy.
The voices were starting to take control over her.
Every time the voices would get to loud she would cut herself, just to take her mind of the voices and focus on the pain instead.
Her parents still tried to help her, but they stopped after she tried to kill her self with the kitchen knife, they were afraid she would try it again, and maybe this time succeed.

She sad in her room all the time, she felt safe from the world outside in there. No one could hurt her, except for the voices and herself.
She loved her room.
The walls were covered with posters of bands and singers she liked.
Her stereo was always playing a CD, right know it was playing the ‘Never Gone’ album by the Backstreet Boys. The song was named ‘Song for the unloved’, that was her favourite.
She truly felt unloved and alone.
Her parents didn’t really understand her, so she would be in her room all the time. She was afraid that she would hurt them because of the voices.
The voices was always telling her to kill them, so she would lock her door and stay in her room, so she wouldn’t hurt some one close to her.

The voices were starting to drive her insane, one day she couldn’t handle it anymore.
She ran down to the kitchen and took the knife from were it laid.
Her mom saw it from where she was sitting and ran out in the kitchen took the knife away from her.
Christina started to yell and scream at her mom. She called her mom every name in the book she could think of. She was so angry at her mom, and the voices, she just wanted to be free from it all.
Her father tried to calm her down, but in the moment he tried to lay his arms around her she took the knife out of her moms hand as fast as she could.
She cut her father’s throat wide open. She had killed her owe farther, right there in the kitchen. He bumped to the floor. Her mom cried.
The voices told her to do it, he shouldn’t have touched her shoulder.
Christina felt into tears, sitting next to her father’s dead body. The blood was running everywhere.
She tried to stop the bleeding, but it was too late.
She had blood all over her self, she cried, and her mom was starring at her in shock. She couldn’t move. She wanted to run away from Christina so badly but couldn’t, because of the big shock she was in.
Christina got on her feet again and walked towards her mother, she wanted to seek comfort in her arms, she wanted her to say that everything was going to be okay. She just wanted a shoulder to cry on.

Her mother looked at her. Christina had her arms out open so she could hug her mom.
Her mother ran as fast as she could towards the front door.
The voices in Christina’s head said that her mother didn’t love her and she must be killed.
Christina took the knife from the floor and walked towards the hallway where her mother had ran out in. The blood was dripping from the knife and her hands while she was walking out to her mom.
The front door was locked and her mother couldn’t seem to unlock it again. She looked up to Christina’s mad, but still sad eyes, and tried to beg for her mercy.
Christina screamed, lifted the knife over her mothers head, and killed her. Right there in the hallway of there house.
Christina once again broke down in tears, she couldn’t believe she just killed her own parents. It was all because of the stupid voices in her head. She wanted to kill herself to but the voices wouldn’t allow it, they needed her. For what they didn’t say, and she didn’t know.

She dragged her parents up to there bedroom, and laid them in there bed.
She laid them next to each other and made them held hands, she took some flowers from the garden, and laid them on top of her parents.
She walked out in the garage and found a big can of gasoline.
She made sure that the entire house was washed in gasoline and the outside to. She found some matches and sat the house and the property on fire.
She watched everything from her spot on the field next to the house. She was angry at her self.
She had taken the knife with her out. She started crying. She took the knife and cut both of her wrists as deep as she could and slowly died.
While dying she was mumbling the lyrics from ‘Song for the Unloved’. '’This is a song for the unloved, this is the music for one last cry…..’’

What her parents feared happened, they just didn’t expect that it would be them she killed.
Christina finally got rid of the demons in her head, and she could be happy again.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9396