Forever Just Ended by nickslilmami
Summary:

Nick Carter said he'd love me forever. Well guess what? Forever never came.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 607 Read: 437 Published: 12/07/08 Updated: 12/07/08

1. Chapter 1 by nickslilmami

Chapter 1 by nickslilmami
When did my life become so boring? It's the usual routine...go to work, come home and shower, make dinner, read for a bit, then go to bed just to do it all over again the next day. Some life huh? You know how they say how women have a eat cookies and cry period after a breakup? well I didn't have that...I did cry I still do at night wishing his strong arms were holding me telling me how he'll never let me go. That was a lie. All men are liars. I have come to that conclusion after many failed relationships, including my most recent one.

Why do men say one thing and mean the complete opposite? I wish I knew, really I do. One minute they're telling you how much they love you and the next they're out the door going after yet another victim...another woman. Love sucks plain and simple. There's no beating around the bush here girls, take it from me men will use you, lie to you, then drop you at the drop of a hat. How do I know all of this you ask? because it happened to me. I was in love so in love that I didn't know how I could live without him. I felt empty and alone when he wasn't around. It was scary because as soon as he would walk in the house I was at peace, I knew I was safe from anything or anybody that may want to hurt me. I gave him everything my love, my heart, my life.

It was like my world revolved around him, and he didn't seem to mind. It drove his friends nuts the way I would follow him, like a lost puppy. And he never said a thing he simply held my hand and smiled that smile that made me weak in the knees everytime. I thought he was perfect he was everything a girl wanted in a boyfriend. Good looks, great personality, and did I mention he was a rockstar? Not many girls can say that now can they? Yes that was him...Nick the rockstar or the popstar so to speak. I loved him so much that when he left it felt like my heart was ripped out and stomped on. That had to be by far the worst breakup ever. I cried for a week straight, out of nowhere little things I loved about him would pop into my head and I would start again. Was he saying those things to someone else? Was he telling them those sweet words he told me? Was he saying he'd love them forever?

Nick was famous for using sweet words and kisses to his advantage. All he had to do was flash that killer smile and I was weak in the knees and completely at his mercy. And now I hate myself for ever falling for him and his tricks. I hate myself for believing his sweet words, and promises of love. I hate myself for crying at night wishing he was there holding me. And worst of all, I hate myself for ever falling for the man known as Nick Carter.

When he told me he'd love me forever I believed him with everything in me. I didn't and couldn't picture life without him but sitting here now I realize that my forever ended...it ended the day he broke up with me, it ended when I saw him on TV with another woman, it ended when he walked out of my life.

Nick Carter told me he'd love me forever, well guess what?

My forever just ended.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9422