Living Out A Fantasy by nickslilmami
Summary:

Nick and Deanna have some fun in the rain.

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 885 Read: 754 Published: 12/07/08 Updated: 12/07/08

1. Visual by nickslilmami

Visual by nickslilmami
Nick and his girlfriend Deanna sat snuggled together on the couch in their apartment watching a movie. This night is just what each needed he had just gotten back from a day worth of meetings and this is what he needed to relax. She picked Body Of Evidence, you know the one where Madonna has sex with a guy on top of the car. She laughed a little which caused him to look at her. "What's so funny?", he asked as she pulled the covers up a bit "Nothing was just thinking of something..." "Yeah? like what?" "Remember a few weeks ago when we were talking about our fantasies we wanted to live out?" He thought a moment and answered "Uh huh...what about it?" "Seeing this movie made me think of that one fantasy I told you about, about wanting to have sex on top of a car in the rain." He smiled "Oh that one, were you serious?" "Yeah of course I'd love to live any fantasy out with you," she said tilting her head to the side to look at him "Don't I know it same with me," he whispered in her ear kissing it "Mmm...if only it was raining we could live it out right now," she said reaching back and grabbing his head kissing him.

As if on cue we heard thunder and then heard the rain start pouring. We continued kissing, then Nick looked out the window "Baby it's about time we lived out your fanatasy." "What? what are you talking about?," she said sitting up looking out the window as well "You can't be serious." "But baby I am," he said getting up holding out his hand "Come on." "Nick we'll get sick." "Then we'll be sick together, I want you to live out your fanatasy," he said grabbing her hand pulling her up "But what if we get caught." "It will just add to the excitement," he said giving her a sexual grin. She smiled then thought about it "Ok let's go," she said as Nick and her walked out of the apartment and down the stairs with him holding her hand the whole way down. It was really pouring as they ran outside to the car. Nick pushed her against it and started passionately kissing her. "I'm liking this idea all ready," he said kissing her neck as she brought her hand to his hair. Next thing she knew she felt the coldness of the car on her bottom, she was wearing a dress and when he sat her on the car it hiked up. "It's cold." "Not for long," Nick said running his hand between her legs till he got to her panties. "Lay back," he said gently helping her lay back. She had to cover her eyes cause the rain was obscuring her view.

She then felt his fingers enter her and she cried out. "Oh Nick..." "That's it baby," she felt him pull them down and hike up her dress even more. She sat up leaning on her elbows, he was soaking wet and his tshirt was transparent cause of the rain. She watched him kneel down in front of her, his tounge touched her and she was gone. She threw her head back as he grabbed her hips. She couldn't hold it the rain along with his tounge on her caused her to lose it. She moaned as she let go. "Baby that was quick." "I'm sorry it's just being out here actually doing this is really turning me on." "Good thing," he said standing up unzipping his pants letting them drop. He then grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist as he thrust into her. "Nick...oh yeah..." He towered over her as she held onto his arms. He brushed the hair away from her face never stopping his movements. "Oh god...," he moaned as Deanna looked up at him. She pulled his t-shirt off and threw it not caring where it landed. She ran her hands up his wet chest. She could feel it again...it was there... She wrapped her arms around his neck letting her hand snake into his hair. "God I love you..." "I love you...oh shit...Dee...," he moaned biting his lower lip fighting his moan. "Let it go baby come on...I'm there right along with you..." He looked down at her and grabbed her face kissing her as she moved her hands to his back holding him close as they rode out their orgasms together.

When they both came down from their orgasmic high the rain had let up a bit. "So...how was that?," he asked litghly kissing her neck "Mmm...amazing just like you." She started shivering. Nick pulled away and pulled his pants up, as she pulled her dress down and hopped on the hood of the car pulling her close to him. She sighed laying her head on his chest. He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her forehead. She looked up at him "Maybe next time we can live out one of your fantasys." "I'm looking forward to it," he said curling his finger under her chin softly kissing her. So here they lay on the hood of Nick's car snuggled together. They were going to be sick for quite a while.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9434