The Predator by Anita
Summary: He is a 17 year old singer in desperate need of a tutor. She is 24 and just got her Bachlors in teaching. When she is hired to be a privator tutor, she has no idea just how much she would learn. Enter the world of seduction from a young pop star. In this story, just who is the prey and who is the Predator?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick, Other
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Assault/Rape, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 206 Read: 930 Published: 12/10/08 Updated: 12/10/08
Story Notes:
Hello everyone. This story isn't ready yet for me to start posting exactly. I got the idea for this story while writing A Dance Of Lovers, which I am still working on. Lurlene McDaniel is one of my inspirations on this new story from one of her books and also years ago I read an Aaron Carter fan fic that has slightly the same idea but I have my own plans for this story and hope to start getting this out along with ADOL. Keep checking back for this story and in the mean time, here is a sneak peek.

1. Prologue by Anita

Prologue by Anita
The Predator


Prologue

He pushed the door open and slowly walked in smiling to himself. The room was softly lit just the way they liked it. Shutting the door behind him he slid off his shoes.

He reached up unbuttoning his shirt pushing it off as he walked towards the bedroom.

"Ah yes, there she is." He thought to himself seeing her figure sitting on the bed reading. Her back was too him and she was completely unaware that he was there.

She shifted slightly as she turned the page to her book, her head down, her dark hair cascading down her back. Slowly he reached down and unzipped his pants. The sound caught her attention. She jumped to her feet and looked at him in shock.

"You aren't supposed to be in here!" She said nervously, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smiled crookedly at her.

"Baby come on. Just because Kevin flipped out on us earlier didn't mean I was really going to stay away."

"You heard what he said and that was just to us flirting!"

"What Kevin doesn't know won't hurt him." He whispered walking to her.

"Please, don't."

"Sshh." He whispered and pushed her down gently to the bed.

Uttering a soft cry, their lips met.

End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed yoru sneak peek, keep coming back for more in the future.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9443