Pleasure Awaits by nickslilmami
Summary:

Madison feels it's neccessary to give Nick a proper initiation of sorts after coming out about his sexuality.
He takes him to a bordello type club, then the fun begins...

Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: None
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: The Nick and Maddie Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1923 Read: 1005 Published: 12/29/08 Updated: 12/29/08

1. Pleasure Awaits... by nickslilmami

Pleasure Awaits... by nickslilmami
Author's Notes:
When this is done it should be just one chapter, but for now it's a work in progress. When I update it I'll be sure to post it on here, enjoy what I've got so far! :D
Nick Carter looked over at his boyfriend not quite believing what he had just heard. All he got in response was a smirk, damn...he was serious. He knew the kind of sexual appetite his boyfriend posessed, but hearing him suggest that through him for a loop. Here he was basically giving him permission to have sex with someone else, two someone elses.

"So what do you say Lover...?"

"Hmm? Oh...uh..."

"If you don't want to that's fine but I would really enjoy watching you give yourself to someone else..."

Nick whimpered at the low tone in his voice and gave in, wanting nothing more than to please Maddie. He had to admit it did sound fun not having to worry about him being mad or anything seeing as it was his idea.

"No, it's not that...it's just...are you sure your ok with that?"

"Would I suggest it if I weren't?"

"I suppose not..."

"Then it's settled...tonight the fun begins..."

"Tonight?"

"Oh yes...there's this new bordello like place I've been dying to go to called The Pleasure Center..."

"How appropiate..."

Maddie smiled at Nick's remark and hoped that he wouldn't chicken out once they got here. After coming out to the world about his sexuality he figured a proper 'iniciation' was in order to break Nick in. And damn if he wasn't gonna enjoy it...

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So...how do you dress for a place like this?"

"Don't you mean how do you undress...?"

"No I...I got it, I'll be right back..."

After Nick went upstairs to get changed Madison sat back on the couch and awaited his return. After awhile he heard footsteps then looked over towards the steps taking in the sight of Nick. There Nick was in black jeans, a sheer black shirt, and a matching jacket. His hair was slicked back as well.

"Whoa...very sexy Lover..."

Nick smirked as he fixed his jacket "Thanks babe, so...you think the boys will like?"

"They will love...besides they won't be worried about what you got on, they'll be more worried about getting them off..."

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go Lover..."

Madison grabbed his hand as they headed out to the car. He knew Nick would enjoy himself, they did wild and crazy things all the time. In the bedroom of course. He looked over at Nick as he drove and smiled as Nick reached over and grasped his hand. Yes tonight would be a night to remember. Nick was deep in thought as they neared their destination, he had to admit he was a little nervous about proving himself to another man. The only man he's ever been with is Madison and he thought that was how it was gonna stay but he knew well enough that when Maddie got a kinky idea in his head it would be followed through.

He was brought from his thoughts as he spotted the neon sign getting nearer, the bright red light that flashed 'The Pleasure Center. Have your fantasy fullfilled' He smirked at the sign and Maddie looked over at him.

"What are you smirking about?"

"Oh nothing...just thinking how fun it's gonna be to fullfill your fantasy..."

"Just you wait Lover...just you wait..."

Madison pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine, then glanced over at Nick.

"You ready...?"

"Hell yes...let's do this..."

They both get out of the car and held hands as they walked up to the main entrance where they were met by a man right around their age.

"Hello and welcome to The Pleasure Center. Are you two together?"

"Yes we are...we'd like your double pleasure special."

"Excellent choice sir, and may I remind you that all of our clients have been tested and everything you need to use is sanitized daily. Room 7 is vacant."

He grabbed the key and handed it to Nick with a smile "Here you go..."

"Thanks..."

"Have fun..."

"Oh we will..." Madison turned to Nick and smirked as he held open the curtain "After you Lover..."

Nick smiled back and walked behind the curtain with him, they walked down a hallway till they reached room 7. Nick put the key in the lock unlocking the door then pushed the door open. After they were both in Nick took the chance to look around the room. It was something else alright. Everything was draped in a dark burgundy color, there were two queen size beds and in the far back of the room was a table lined with 'toys' for their amusement. Nick watched as Maddie walked to the table inspecting what they had to work with. He had to admit he was a little scared by all this he wasn't sure if he'd be able to please another man with Maddie there. But he was willing to try anything once and smiled as Maddie walked towards him.

"You ok...?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you scared?"

"No, definitely not scared just a little nervous is all..."

"There's nothing to be nervous about Nick, these guys won't hurt you...just relax and go with it..."

As Nick was about to say something two guys walked into the room. One was tall and latino with long black hair and the other was a bit shorter with short brown hair. They introduced themselves as Ricardo and Gregory. Nick had to admit they were pretty hot. Ricardo looked Nick over and bit his lip already loving what he was seeing. He walked to Nick and smiled at him.

"A newbie...we'll be gentle..." Ricky placed his hands on Nicks chest and smirked up at him "What do you say Chico...?"

"No need for that...he can take anything you can dish out...isn't that right Nick?"

"Yeah...anything..."

Ricardo licked his lips and smiled. "Is that right...? Well then we'll break him in right. Go on and lie down Chico, the fun will begin shortly..."

Nick backed up and layed back on the bed as Ricky and Gregory left the room to 'get ready'. Maddie smiled and walked over to him.

"Are you sure about this? Once this transpires there's no turning back."

Nick looked up at his boyfriend, his lover and smiled as he reached out and touched his face "I'm sure."

"If your uncomfortable at any time you tell me and we'll go right home, ok?"

Nick nodded "Ok..."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ricardo and Gregory reentered the room and Ricardo made his way to Nick standing at the edge of the bed.

"Get undressed...I wanna see all of you..."

Nick sat up and proceeded to do as told. He pulled his jacket off and threw it towards the chair, kicked off his shoes, then he pulled the shirt over his head and made fast work on his jeans and boxers. He started to lay back on the bed but was stopped by Ricky who was now standing at the side of the bed.

"How are you at blowjobs Chico...?

"Ok I guess..."

"Just ok? I'm sure your better than just ok..." Ricky reached out and traced his lips with his thumb, Nick looked up at him as he did so "Why don't you put that beautiful mouth to work...?"

Nick sat up on his knees while he undid his belt, he undid the buttons and pulled them down along with his boxers. Nick licked his lips and leaned in but was stopped by Ricky who tilted his face up.

"Would you be more comfortable if I sat in the chair?"

Nick nodded and Ricky moved across the room and sat in the chair after removing his clothes. Nick bit his lip as he watched him stroke himself.

"Well...what are you waiting for Chico...? Come here and show me what you got..."

Nick smiled and got off the bed walking over to him, he dropped to his knees and grasped him as he licked his lips. He leant down and ran his tongue along the length of him.

Ricky looked down at him and lightly gripped his hair loving the feel of his mouth on him. Nick looked up at him as he took him in as far as he could go and Ricky lowly growled when he felt his tip hit the back of his throat.

"Mmm...just like that..."

Nick leaned up on his knees as he moved his tongue and mouth over him. Ricky gripped his hair tighter pushing him down as he continued to please him with his mouth. Maddie bit his lip as he watched Nick pleasure him and felt Gregory come up behind him.

"Pretty hot huh...?"

"Hell yes..."

Maddie continued to watch Nick, he was right it was pretty damn hot to see Nick with another man. Nick increased his suction and took him in as far as he could go. Ricky cried out and placed his hands on his head guiding him down on him faster.

"Fuck yeah..."

Ricky looked down just in time to see Nick looking up at him as he teased him with his tongue. He shuddered at the feeling, just ok huh? The boy was damn good and he really knew how to work his mouth and tongue. Ricky bit his lip as he felt Nick give him a gentle tug then proceeded to take him in again.

"Oh god..."

Ricky moaned loudly and threw his head back feeling himself get close. If he kept that up he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He shuddered when he felt Nick scrape his teeth against his length and bucked his hips up in response. That would be when he couldn't hold back anymore. He sat up and grasped Nick's hair tightly as he pushed him down so desperately wanting his release.

"Yeah, that's it...take it all big boy..."

Nick lowly hummed causing a vibration on Rickys end and thats what did it. He groaned and blew his load into his mouth, he looked down and just watched as Nick kept his lips wrapped around him taking in everything. He fell back into the chair attempting to catch his breath as Nick swallowed and looked up at him licking his lips.

"Fuck that was good...just ok huh?"

"Yeah...well..."

"I think you've surpassed just ok, that was fucking incredible..."

Nick smiled pleased with his compliment, Maddie always told him he was good but hearing it from someone else was awesome. Nick looked back at Maddie and bit his lip as he came closer.

"I gotta say lover...that was pretty damn sexy, but I don't think he's done with you just yet..."

"He's not...?"

"I could tell from the moment he saw you that he wanted to fuck you. You want Ricky to fuck you don't you?"

Nick bit his lip as Maddie softly kissed his neck. "Yes..."

Maddie leaned in softly whispering into his ear that he needed to bend over and give himself to Ricky. Nick lowly moaned from the tone of his voice and Ricky simply watched as Nick did as told and got down onto the floor on his hands and knees. He smiled as he moved behind Nick.

"Your good at obeying orders, aren't you Chico...?"

Nick shivered as he felt Rickys hand move from his back down to his ass, grasping it. "Mmm...mmhmm..."

"I love a man that's submissive..."

Ricky smirked and grasped himself as he slowy eased into him, giving him a little time to adjust. Nick gripped the soft carpet in his hands as he felts hands on his hips pulling him back. After a few minutes he was being pulled back onto Rickys cock faster as he moaned.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9477