You're Late by nickslilmami
Summary:

'Another night of torture...another night of pain, and for what? For being late by a few measly minutes.'


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: None
Warnings: Domestic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1214 Read: 1070 Published: 01/06/09 Updated: 01/06/09
Story Notes:
This is something I typed up real quick, the idea came to me and I just HAD to type it up. Hope you enjoy it.

1. Chapter 1 by nickslilmami

Chapter 1 by nickslilmami
"You're Late."

I closed the door then turned around to be faced with a very irrate Nick, he didn't look pleased to see me. He was leaning back casually in the recliner as he watched me walk closer to him.

"I'm sorry. I can explain..."

"Then explain."

"Well, you see...um...I uh...."

"You can't explain can you? I told you what time I expected you home by and yet you continue to disobey me."

I looked down afraid to meet his eyes not knowing of what he may do.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you."

I found the carpet very interesting right then, maybe he'd let me off the hook, maybe I could escape another one of his rants. Boy was I ever wrong. I heard rustling then saw his shoes as he came into view. He gripped my hair and pulled my face up to meet his.

"Cass...Cass...Cass," he taunted "What am I going to do with you?"

"Let me go?" I asked hopefully not wanting to witness his anger again

"Now why would I do that?"

I felt his grip on my hair tighten, then my feet skip across the carpet as I was pulled against him, his hand still tightly gripping my hair.

"I said...why would I do that?"

"Be...Because you love me...?"

"Love you? Hmm..." All of a sudden a wicked smile crossed his face and I cringed, I knew what that smile meant. I was in for it now. "Oh I love you alright...I love you being my little puppet and doing exactly as I say. You like me controlling you don't you?" When I didn't
answer he tugged on my hair, forcing my head back more so I was looking up at him "I said. Don't you?"

I nodded hoping that would be acceptable. Wrong move.

"So you won't speak to me? Fine...I know how to get you to open that pretty little mouth of yours." He smiled that wicked smile again as he pushes me onto the floor in front of him "I think you know what to do."

I looked up at him with fear in my eyes, why did he always do this to me? All I did was come home a few minutes late, it's not like it was really that big a deal. I guess to him it was. Sex was always forced with him...there was nothing gentle and loving about it. He only cared about his own release not mine, and he didn't dare worry if he was hurting me or not. My thoughts were interrupted when I was pushed closer to his crotch. While I was lost in my thoughts he had undid his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers to the floor.

"Come on now. Open up."

I pressed my lips together as he pulled my head forward. I didn't wanna do it and that was obvious, and as usual this pissed him off to no end. With a rough tug of my hair I was pulled up to face him.

"You listen, and you listen good...you will do what I tell you to or else. Unless...you'd rather I get the cuffs and whip again." There was that evil smirk again. I swallowed hard. No, anything but that. The last time he did that I had to wear long sleeve shirts for two weeks straight, in the middle of summer mind you just to hide the bruises. I whimpered against his hold.

"I'm sorry...I didn't hear you. What was that?"

"N...no...I...I'll do it..."

I was weak I'd admit that, but giving him head was alot less torture than the cuffs and whip. Believe me.

He smiled and pushed me down again "Go on."

I looked up at him then down at his aching cock and bit my lip. I never did like doing this but this was always my punishment for coming home late.

I licked my lips and lowered my mouth over him taking only the tip in my mouth. His hips bucked and he grew impatient, gripping my hair tightly in both his hands he thrust into my mouth and I nearly gagged.

"Don't you dare gag. Come on now darling...you've done this enough to know how to do it."

I closed my eyes and fought the tears back. Why did I stay with him? Why did I keep putting up with his constant letdowns and abuse? As I thought about that some more he started thrusting in and out of my mouth, pushing my hair back.

"Mmm...atta girl..."

I fought the urge to gag once more and relaxed my throat, I pretended to be into it hoping he'd let up on me some which he did. He loosened his hold on my hair and thrust lightly into my mouth. I looked up at him just as he bit his lip and growled. He was close, it wouldn't be much longer now. I closed my eyes reaching up to wrap my hand around him, he jumped at the contact but quickly calmed down once I started stroking.

"That's it...that feels so good baby..."

I sped up my movements wanting to be done with this horrible experience. I felt him twitch in my mouth and heard his groan as he came hard holding onto the back of my head for support. I quickly swallowed so I wouldn't gag and he pulled me away.

He smiled and leant down holding onto my chin as he kissed me. "Good girl...now, get in that bedroom. I'm not finished with you yet."

"But..."

"NOW!"

I quickly got off the floor and headed upstairs. Maybe I could lock myself into the bathroom for the night, or maybe...
When I reached the top of the stairs I ran into the bathroom, shut and locked the door then leaned up against it. As I suspected, Nick was not happy.

"You wanna play games huh? Alright...have it your way..."

I pressed my ear against the door as I heard his footsteps grow fainter and fainter until I heard a door close. I sighed and unlocked the door quickly peeking out to make sure the coast was clear. I opened the door all the way and stepped out into the hall and eyed the steps. That's my way out. Finally. I walked fast towards them but stopped in my tracks when Nick stepped in front of me.

"Going somewhere? I don't think so."

He grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed and punched him but he wouldn't let up.

"Just for that little stunt your getting what I mentioned earlier."

What? NO! I'm not going through this again. I screamed as he threw open the bedroom door and threw me on the bed, I scrambled back towards the headboard but he came over to the side and tightly grabbed my ankle, pulling me down the bed.

"Ah ah ah...not so fast." He smirked. Damnit, there was that smirk again.

I was never getting away from him, no matter how hard I tried he always caught me. I looked up as he loomed above me and swallowed hard. Here we go again. Another night of torture...another night of pain, and for what? For being late by a few measly minutes.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9501