Caught In The Act by nickslilmami
Summary:

Not being able to wait anymore Kevin takes it upon himself to get the release he craves but is caught in the process.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin
Genres: None
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Caught In The Act Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1027 Read: 1216 Published: 01/14/09 Updated: 01/14/09
Story Notes:
This was written by my co-author and bff KevinsChickadee. :)

1. Caught In The Act by nickslilmami

Caught In The Act by nickslilmami
Finally, I'm back home...to an empty house. 5 hour long recording sessions can take a toll on you, as well as on your voice. But, I don't have to worry about that for the next 2 months. I set my briefcase down, and head upstairs into the bedroom.

Maybe I should take a shower first...it's been a long day.' I thought to myself as I go into the master bathroom.

Peeling off my clothes and sandals, I stepped into the shower and let the hot water cascade down my tired body. The feel of the hot water bouncing off of my skin was the type of Euphoria that I will forever crave. There's just something about taking a nice, hot shower that sends sparks all over my body....I grabbed the bar of soap, and glide it over my taut and aching body; I really need to exercise more. As I glided the bar of soap against my penis, a shock wave pierces me. Every time I bathe myself, it happens, and sadly, Dominica's not here right now to take care of my ache. I try to ignore it and wait for her, but sometimes, she would come home too late, and I'm already satisfied.

I walk back into the bedroom, with no towel, no robe, just me in complete nudity. I laid down on the bed, spreading my legs, every muscle in my body had completely relaxed. I put one hand behind my head and the other on the remote, and I turned on the TV. To my surprise, I see a man and a woman having sex Missionary style. That is, by far, my favorite position. Ohh, how I want to take that woman of mine, and fuck her senseless...the feel of her receptive pussy around my cock always sent chills up and down my spine. The sheer thought of me taking her like a fevered animal made my cock rise at attention. A light moan escapes my lips as I wrapped my hand around my rock hard boner. Lightly stroking, my precum already started to appear and dribble down my shaft. As my stroke became a bit slow and hard, it started to stream out of me, and settle upon my lower abdomen and clung to my hairs. I started rubbing my chest, and pinching my nipples as my stroke grew faster.

“Ohhhh fuck...” I groan out as I throw my head back against the soft, downy pillows. The sound of my fluids mashed upon my erect flesh drove me manic, but I tried to hold out. There was no way I could. I arched my hips up with each thrust I made; my hair was strewn over my face, and sweat began to develop all over me.

I can picture her underneath me, waiting for me to dive into her and rock her to a throbbing orgasm. Her walls clashing around my cock as I assault her in the way that she loves: hard. “Oh, fuck, baby...you feel so good...” I moan feverishly as my strokes became hard, sloshy and slick. I was almost at the point of cumming, and I wanted to feel it so badly. My free hand started to glide down my balls and massaged them lightly. “Oh...ohh....Ohhhh yes...” I hiss out through my clenched teeth. I felt a breeze, but I didn't want to stop and look; I was too close in ending my job. I clenched my toes together for I felt my cock twitch harder and inconstant. My breathing became heavily ragged at the feel of my release approaching and the sinful thoughts running around in my head. “OH!! Fuck!” My last shipment of pre-cum shot out, followed by my strong, breathtaking orgasm. My cum shot up a few feet, then landed on my bare chest, and drenching my hairs. I collapsed back onto the couch, breathing hard, lightly stroking until it grew soft. And then, I heard applause.

"That was a great show, Kev...”

Caught.

I look over at her, still flushed after my release. She, too, was naked.

“How...how long have you been loo--”

“Long enough to catch you relieving your stress...and that nearly got me off, babe...”

I gave her my infamous lop-sided smile, and beckon for her to come to me. “Tell me, D...” I began. “Are you wet...?”

“SLICK.”

“Then get over here, and ride me...it's been too long since you've done so...”

Sensuously, she walks over to me, and crawls up to me. “I almost came just watching you, baby...now, instead of waisting that cum, why don't you spill it inside of me....?”

Within seconds, I was hard again. “Then slide that stuff on me, baby...”

And she did as told, gliding her wetness around my engorged cock. I clicked my hands on her hips, and moved her on me. Our hot and sweaty bodies her clashed together as one, and our moans escalated with each contraction we felt. I loved it how her throbbing pussy receives me, and I love it even more when she moans my name as I fuck her. I was about to cum again, but I wanted to wait for her, because she she cums...she cums. Her hands clasped onto my shoulders as she started grinding me hard.

“Oooh, Kev...I'm gonna cum...”

I could now feel her walls spasm around me again, plus the sticky warmth of her orgasm rushing over my lower extremities. As she was still moving on me, I was starting to lose it. The feel of her cum washing over me...the body heat expelling from us, and our loud moans did me in for good as I bursted deep inside her depths. My mouth was wide open, but I couldn't say a word. All I could do was enjoy the ending ride.

Now, her weak body melted on top of me, and I held her close. The sheets and our bodies were a mess, but we didn't care.

“You have GOT to do that more often, baby...”

“Oh...you will. Why don't we add that to our itinerary?”

“Yes, let's...”

“And you're gonna let me catch you doing that, right, Love?”

“It's a date.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9517