Best Friends Forever by BackstreetMomma
Summary: Isaac Hanson and Julia were the best of friends, that is until Nick Carter of the Backstreet boys came into the picture. When Nick starts to date Isaac's best friend what happend to the friendship that was once there. When Isaac gets a girlfriend Claire, who is a total airhead. Would Julia be jealous? And when love comes crashing down, is the other friend going to be there to help pick up the pieces?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Music > Hanson Characters: Isaac Hanson, Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 9017 Read: 9239 Published: 04/19/09 Updated: 04/19/09
Story Notes:
This is a Hanson Story but I do have references to Backstreet Boys and Nick Carter is within the first good 8-9 Chapters atleast!

1. The Begining by BackstreetMomma

2. Chapter 1 by BackstreetMomma

3. Chapter 2 by BackstreetMomma

4. Chapter 3 by BackstreetMomma

5. Chapter 4 by BackstreetMomma

6. Chapter 5 by BackstreetMomma

The Begining by BackstreetMomma
Author's Notes:
This Story has a really bad begining, please read the next few and comment!
Proaloge

" Hey that’s my ball " Julia shouted after the boy who had just ran off through the trees with her ball. She sighed and ran after him, closing in on him every second. She finally grabbed him and turned him and tackled him to the ground. Sitting on his stomach she glarred at his face smiling back at her. Julia had always been a tomboy and was tackling anyone who got in her way.

" Hi I'm Isaac " the litle boy said " I'm 7 " a little shocked that a girl tackled him

" Hi, I'm Julia, I'm 7 too and I want my ball back " she demanded, climbing off him helping him up off the ground.

" I like your ball, but you can have it, sorry I took it " he said giving it back to Julia nicely.

She smiled " It's ok, just don’t do it again " and invted Isaac to play with her. The two ran off kicking and bounceing the ball though the park.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ever since the day in the park, Isaac and Julia were inseparable. Best friends in fact, even blood brother and sister. When the two were 9 they decided they wanted to be blood brother and sister. Sticking a needle in her finger, Julia gasped and watching Isaac do it, she was shocked to see him do the same thing. As she never belived he would stick a needle in his finger. Seeing him do the same thing, made herself feel better and knowing he wanted to do it.

" Friends for life " Isaac said rubbing his finger against Julia's

" For life " she wispered.
Julia remembered that day, as the longest day of her life. The two had gone and told there parents what they did and there parents rushed both of them to the hospital to see if either one had something wrong with there blood the other could of caught. And in end notihng was wrong, and both parents over reacted.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Isaac and Julia had been though everything together. They even shared there first kiss together,
Julia was always talking about kissing and boys when they were growing up. All of Julia's friends had been kissed by the age of 12. Julia almost 13, kept telling Issac about how she's like her first kiss to be and how she's like the boy to come up and suprise her.
Nothing had ever happen between her and Isaac, until one winters night they were skating in the park and Julia fell whaile Ice Skating. Isaac rushed to her side and picked her up and sat her on a near by bench. That's when it happen, Isaac talking to Julia to make her feel better, they both caught up in a moment and kissed one another. Julia and Isaac's face were both red at the end of kiss... but both contuined on like nothing had happend. The two never talked about that kiss and just went on like normal. They were both too shy at the time to admit they liked one another.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
(High school)
Starting high school Julia and Isaac were still insepertable, she was so greatful for Isaac who was always standing up for her and being there for her.

Angela was standing in the hall with her friends and Julia just happened to be walking to her next class with Isaac. “Look who's comming, Fat Ass and her ulgy side kick” Angela pointed to Julia laughing with her friends. “Julia, keep walking, Angela and her friends are nobody’s and your somebody” Isaac said to Julia and smiled, “ Look their they go the two love nerd’s, oh my gosh how would they get with each other, one being a fat ass and the other one being a stick” Wendy, Angela’s friend added.
Isaac had enough and turned around “ Look you two sluts why don’t you go fuck your jock boyfriends and stop picking on Julia. She’s done nothing to you. Learn to grow up, really now. Come on Julia we can do way better then them if we want friends”.

That was that, Isaac stuck by Julia and looked out for her whenever possible from that day forward. Isaac was their walking her home and being the best friend he could be. There was even a time where he was Julia's only friend, and she loved him for that. He was her best friend ever. Even when Isaac got made fun of from the other guys he still stuck by her side. Isaac never listened to the outside people. Isaac was himself, another thing that Julia had liked about Isaac.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Julia was there for Isaac when he went out on his first date. She was naturally jealous as hell, but never showed it, in fear Isaac may not go out on his date. By giving Isaac loads of moral support, she talked to him, made him feel as if nothing was happening. Then Fran was there for him when the girl he went out with never called him again or sopke to him around high school. She let him cry on her shoulder and hugged him lots and made sure that his grieving and hurt went away. Later to find out, the girl only dated Isaac because she got dared to. Julia wanted to kill the girl for what she had done but yet again, it was Isaac who stoped her and told her to be the strong person in the situation.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Fran went to his first real gig in their home town. She sat on the front row encouraging the crowds scream to get louder and louder. Isaac was so greateful for
her doing that, as were his brothers taylor and Zac. She went to nearly all of his gigs and tried to encourage and help isaac with his music as much as she
could. She knew he had tallent and knew for a fact, he was gonna be famous 1 day.
She even understood when they had to go away when they ahd finally made it big. She hated not being near Isaac but knew she had to support him as much as
possible. They were true friends.










******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Note: Isaac and Julia are both 19, Taylor is 16, and Zac is 14
End Notes:
Please Keep reading it does get better!
Chapter 1 by BackstreetMomma
Author's Notes:
Please Keep reading and Comment please
Note: Isaac and Julia are both 19, Taylor is 16, and Zac is 14

“Isaac, what would you like to do on your free day?” Julia said sitting on his bed bored as hell.

Julia and Isaac both were nineteen, they were still the best friends, but not close like Isaac wanted to be. Though even after fame, the two kept in touch and Julia was always over at their house when Isaac and his family were home. It was Isaac’s fame that cause Julia and Isaac not to be as close, as he’d liked. Much to Isaac’s disappointment and shame, Julia was dating Nick Carter of the Backstreet boys all because of the American music awards after party, one year ago. It was a night Isaac would kick him self over and over again for….

( 1 year ago )

Isaac and Taylor and Zac had just found out they were going to be going to the American Music awards. Isaac was so excited he knew what he wanted to. He wanted to take Julia as his date. He knew asking her on a date was a little too forward, so he’d ask Taylor what he thought of inviting Julia.

That evening Isaac was talking to Taylor, “Tay, I’m thinking in inviting Julia to come with us, do you think she would want to go?” he asked.

“Isaac, she would love to go, maybe if she goes she can see how big of jerks those back street fags really are” Taylor replied as he went over to Isaac, and added ” and maybe you can tell her how you feel after the party that night. Ike we all know you have strong feelings for her, now is the time to tell her.”

“Taylor, you’re right, I think it would be great to ask Julia to come. The party will be great. We can hang out and then I can take a moonlight walk with her to tell her how I feel.”

“Thats my bro, always thinking. I may ask Emily, Julia’s friend, to come with me, we’ve been hanging out a lot more if you know what I mean,” Taylor looked all happy at himself.

“Tay, you’re too much, but way to go man. I’m going to go talk it over with mom and then phone Julia. See ya,” Isaac said rushing out of his room downstairs.

After Isaac talked to his mother with begging and pleading and reminding his mother that he was eighteen and an adult, she finally agreed. Though the rule was that Julia was going to have to sleep in his sisters room at the hotel, which was no problem. Julia loved his family and his sisters adored her.
Isaac was excited his mother had said yes. It meant alot to him, that Julia was allowed to come, well by his mother so far. He kept thinking of something romantic to do and say to Julia. He knew it was going to be great, he made some other phone calls and then called Julia.

(Ring, ring)

“Hello?” answered Julia.

“Hey you, I have some great news to share with you!” Isaac with a tone of excitment in his voice.

“What, you won the lottery? You met someone? You got a puppy?” replied Julia laughing as hard as she could.

“No, but its good. The record company phoned us and we got invited to the American Music Awards,” he said.

“Really? Oh my gosh Isaac, Backsteet boys performed last year and oh my gosh nick was hot stuff! Oh my thats so cool, you have to get me some autographs!” Julia replied so happily and excitedly.

“Uh, do you have to remind me of those ugly fags?” Ike replied.

“Ike, stop saying that, you know I love your music more then theirs but they just happen to be hot guys. Now if you don’t say anything nice, I’ll go tattoo ‘I love BSB’ all over me,” she said. And she woulds really do it, Ike new that too, so he kept cool.

“Well, as much as I hate your different music styles, I wanted to ask someone to come with me to LA and see if she wanted to see the awards cermony, but if you’re going to tattoo BSB all over you…” Ike just heard a scream and stopped talking.

“Yes, YES, YES! Oh my gosh, Ike! Please say your going to take me, okay? I am so sorry, I won’t ever talk about BSB again… oops, please, please take me”.

“Yes Julia its you. Will you come? I also have a suprise for you too, but you have to wait till were in LA to receive it.”

“Thank you, thank you Isaac! You better tell me what your suprise is… Oh my gosh, I got to pack! I know my mother will say yes, so I’ll start packing now.. Ike I love ya… ahhhhhhhhhh I am so excited!” Julia hung up the phone forgetting to say bye to Isaac.

After the excitement, she rememberd she had to talk to her mother. She quickly went and found her mother who just got off the phone, from which seemed like a Hanson because her mother came staight out and said yes. This was the best news ever. Julia went and packed. Now maybe, just maybe she’d be able to meet the Backstreet boys, but she knew she had to keep that to herself. She was there supporting Isaac and his brothers and that’s just what she’d do.

(LA)

Isaac and Julia were sitting on the plane going to LA, and he could not belive that she was really comming with him. It was really going to happen, he was going to tell Julia he was in love with her. He had planned out a romantic walk by the Sea Side Beach. He even bought her a promise ring. Isaac was nervous because he and Julia had never really gone past friendship,except for the one time they kissed and thats when they were twelve. Isaac knew he had to do it. He was so excited for the American Music Awards and he wanted that night to be special and to come quickly.

At the hotel while getting ready, Julia stepped into the boys room with a stunning green dress that fit her curves nicley.

“Hey Ike and boys, how do I look?”

Isaacs jaw dropped, she looked gorgeous… she looked like an angel.

“Wow, Julia. You look beautiful. Who did your make-up?” Ike replied.

“Your mom helped me pick out the dress and Emily and your mom helped me do the make-up. Do you really like it? I thought it was a little plain,” she said turning around.

“Julia it’s really nice. You look so grown up, its great!” Ike said.

“Julia you look hot,” Zac added in.

“Thanks Zac, you look hansome may I say. Lets go then boys. We can’t be late! May I have your arm, Zac?” Julia grabbed Zac’s arm, linked it and walked out the door to gather the rest of the family.

Ike looked a little hurt, but he knew he had just asked her to come as friends.

“Ike, so, what do you have planned? ” Tay asked.

“Well, a nice walk down at beach and then I am going to tell her how I feel… and give her this,” Isaac replied showing Taylor the ring.

“Wow, this is awseome Ike. Good luck, everything will turn out great” Tay said.

They both got their stuff together and went off to see where Julia and Zac were. This was going to be a great night, but Isaac did not know what was lying ahead would be bad news.
Chapter 2 by BackstreetMomma
As the brothers neared the red carpet in the limo, Taylor grabbed Emilys hand close and Issac and Zac both sat back getting ready for the fans.

As the limo door opened, Julia was hurt and shocked at the same time. She thought Isaac may have asked her to the awards as a real date and wanted to keep her near, but she guessed not. Just by the way he was acting, it seemed like he just wanted to be friends. Julia thought that maybe he liked her more as a friend since he asked her to the awards show. She thought it may have been a date, but she could see she was clearly wrong.

Isaac, Zac, and Taylor with Emily, stepped out of the limo and started the walk down the red carpet. Julia had stayed back and walked with their bodyguard. Julia was taken back by the way Isaac seamed so distant and distracted, but his feelings were perfectly clear and out to the open when ET camera crew had stopped them to ask a few questions.

“Hey, Hanson over here!” ET news waving for the boys to come over.

The boys walked over and smiled. “How are you boys doing tonight?”

“We’re really happy to be invited to present an award this year,” Taylor answered.

“Taylor I see you brought a girl tonight, does that mean two hansons are up for grabs?” he asked.

“Yes, Zac and I are single for now ladies, but were waiting for the right girl to come along,” Isaac replied.

“Then who is the girl walking with your body guard?” he asked referring to Julia.

“Thats a good family friend of ours” Isaac relayed waving at Julia.

That was all Julia needed to hear. As she saw the boys answer the rest of the questions, it was that answer that really stuck in her head and heart.

Julia heart sunk, she was planning on telling Isaac that night she liked him more as a friend, that’s why she was so excited to come to the awards show. Now, she knew the truth, he just liked her as freinds.

Well, she thought, there was always the Backstreet boys or some other hot singers she saw on the red carpet. She decided she would not let it bother her for the rest of the night and to go out there and have fun.

When the group was entering the theater, Isaac caught up with her.

“Julia, were you okay back there? You looked a bit down,” Isaac asked worried about his friend.

“Nah, I’m ok. Just missing home and thinking about things,” she smiled and let all her feelings fade away.

“Well that’s good, cause we have so much to see here. I want to show you where we’re sitting and introduce you to some people,” Isaac said. He put his hand on Julias back and walked around and showed her the stage, the VIP room and a few other perks of being at the awards show. Julia was starting to have a good time.

It was after the awards show that the group went to the huge after party at a club in LA. It was then, that Julia’s luck had changed for the night. All five of them walked into the club, hearing the loud music and seeing all the famous people around them.

They found a table in the upper corner of the club. It was just as they were sitting down that Julia saw him… Nick Carter.

He was standing alone looking at something when she noticed he was alone. It was now or never for Julia as she knew what she had to do. Isaac was talking to Taylor about something when she snuck away from the table and started her descent up to him.

“Hi, I’m Julia. I wanted to tell you great performance tonight,” Julia said shyly looking into Nicks eyes.

“Hi, Julia. I’m Nick, and thanks we love performing at this show. May I say how beautiful you look tonight?” Nick said looking Julia up and down.

“Thanks,” Julia blushed.

“Are you here with anyone tonight?” Nick asked.

“A friend, like not date, but just with a friend.” Julia replied.

“Well Julia, how would you like to join me as my date for the rest of the evening? My band mates and I are sitting at a table over there,” Nick said pointing to a near by table. “I’d love it if you joined us,” Nick said smiling and placeing a hand around Julia’s waist.

“I’d love to, I just have to go tell my friend where I’m going and I’ll be back.”

It was at that moment, all thought of Isaac had dispersed. Julia had found a guy who seemed to really like her and wanted to talk to her and pay attention to her.

Julia rushed over to Isaac and his brothers, “Isaac, hey, um I have to tell you something,” Julia said quickly.

“Julia, where did you go? One minute you were here and the next your gone,” Isaac said questioning her.

“Ike, I saw Nick Carter and I went to go talk to him. He wants me to come and sit with him and be his date for the night. Ike I can not believe it! Nick Carter wants me to be his date! Anyway can I meet you guys later at the hotel?” Julia all excited and happy.

No answer from Ike. His heart dropped. What had he done to deserve it? What did he do? He had no choice but to let her be happy. He’d spend the rest of his life loving the girl who’d never love him back.

“Julia, yeah. Go have fun and be back at a reasonable time. Stay safe…” Ike hugged Julia and watched her walk right into the arms of Nick Carter. It was the hardest thing he’d ever have to do. Watch his girl walk into the arms of another man.

It was not until about a half an hour later when he caught Julia and Nick in a deep kiss that he broke. It was then the tears started to well up and his heart broke into a millon peices. This was supposed to be his night, that was his girl, and now she was with his worst enemy, Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys. He kept asking himself what did he do to deserve this over and over again.

He quickly let Taylor know he was leaving.

“Taylor, look over there”, Taylor saw what he was looking at, Julia making out with Nick Carter, he knew his brothers heart was broken.

“Ike, I’m sorry man, you leaving?” Taylor questioned.

“Yeah, I want to be alone, meet you guys later.”

“Night Emma, Taylor, Zac…” and that was that, Isaac left without telling Julia goodbye.

Isaac walked, he walked along the sea side beach where he planed to tell Julia his feelings. He sat on the beach that night and cried. Every bit of heart break he’s ever had in his life had not even been comparable to what he felt at that moment.

He stared into the moonlight, thinking of his song, ‘Love Song.’ He knew his life was not going to be the same. He’d wait, but he knew he could not wait forever… but he just might.

The wind it blows through the trees
Claiming those innocent leaves
And the thunder rolls these crashing seas
Like a tender kiss holds this heart in me

In this life long love song
You can love right you can love wrong
In this love song you can love long
But if you love wrong it doesn’t mean love’s gone

Mary was a young girl with a young girl’s heart
Well all I can remember is I loved her from the start
I was hers forever she was mine too
But something’s wrong ’cause now she’s gone
Tell what should I do

In this life long love song
You can love right you can love wrong
In this love song you can love long
But if you love wrong it doesn’t mean love’s gone

Whoa
And it doesn’t mean love’s wrong
Just because you’re feeling’ low
And it doesn’t mean loves gone
‘Cause you feel that you want to let go
No one wrote in this book of love that you’d always know
I wish someone would of told me before

We talked about love a million times it seems
The words come out our lips like we forgot what it means
We said we’d be together ’til death do us part
But we said those words with only half our hearts

In this life long love song
You can love right you can love wrong
In this love song you can love long
And if you love wrong it doesn’t mean love’s gone

I wish someone would’ve told me before
(I wish someone would’ve told me before)
I wish someone would’ve told me before
(I wish someone would’ve told me before)
I wish someone would’ve told me before
(I wish someone would’ve told me before)

*Sung By Hanson
Chapter 3 by BackstreetMomma
(Back in Tulsa)

It was back home when life for Isaac and Julia’s relationship changed. As soon as that weekend was over in LA, Julia was flying to Orlando to spend two weeks with Nick. It was back and forth like this for 5 months. Julia was not the same person who she was before Nick came into her life,as Isaac found out when he got a phone call from her one evening.

(Ring, Ring)

“Hello?”

“Hi, is Isaac home?”

“This is he. This is?”

“Julia, you don’t remember little old me?” Juia questioned.

“Hey girl, what’s up? Are you back from Orlando?”

“Actually that’s what I am calling about, Um, I don’t know how to say this but….”

“Julia, you’re not pregnant are you?”

“IKE… No! Uh…”

“Ok, then what?”

“Um, I have not told Nick, that I’m best friends with you yet…. Um, the guys were joking around the other night and said a few things about your brothers and you, Ike. I really like Nick but I don’t know what to do.”

“Julia, are you really talking to me about this? This has got to be a joke! Do I not mean anything to you anymore?”

“Ike, your my best friend, but what am I supposed to tell my boyfriend? That my best friend is someone who he hates?”

“Yes Julia, really… I don’t have time for your childish games. BYE,” and Ike hung up the phone, almost crying again, he could not believe it. Not even wanting to tell Nick who her real friend was. Isaac had never been so hurt in his life. By Julia dating Nick, he knew soon he was just going to go out with any random girl just to get over her.

Juila felt a little guilty that she picked a fight just to hear Isaac’s voice. The truth was, is that she did tell Nick she was best friends with Isaac. Nick freaked out, and banned her from seeing him. That’s when Nick told her, he was going to buy her a place located in Oklahoma City. He also made a few calls right away and managed to get her a job with a record company there. The record company was going to start Julia off as helper and only teach her more to move up higher in her job. Nick did not want her anywhere near Isaac.

Julia thought maybe he was jealous, but only time would tell.

Julia could not believe what Nick had done for her, in one way she was happy and falling in love with Nick, but in another she secretly missed Isaac.

Julia had just arrived back in Tulsa for two days. Nick wanted her to pack her belongings to move into the condo and for her to make it a real home. Besides from the stuff Nick had bought her. Nick wanted her to have a place of her own, and at the same time, Julia can be close to her own home. Julia had taken a break from packing when decided she’d phone Emily.

(Ring,Ring)

“Hello?”

“Hey, Emily?”

“Yes, may I ask who’s speaking?” Emily wondered who was calling her.

“It’s me, Julia. Remember your best girl friend ever?”

“Oh my gosh, Julia! How have you been? It’s been awhile! Wow, how long has it been?” Emily asked sort of trying to make her feel a little guilty.

“It’s been two months, girl. I’m sorry, its’ just that Nick bought me a condo and we’ve been living there when I’ve been in town and then coming to see my parents and then. I’m starting my new job at HailStorm records,” Julia said happily with a bit of sadness in her voice.

“Um Julia, why did Nick by you a condo? Don’t get me wrong, but Taylor and I’ve been going out longer, and he’s not buying me a condo…” Emily questioned.

“Emily, we’ve been best girl friends for awhile… I have to tell you something but you got to keep it to yourself okay?” Julia said nervous for what she was about to tell Emily.

“Yeah, its okay, you know I will” Emily questioned her.

” Um, well a few weeks after I started to date Nick, I told him Isaac was my best friend. And told him, Isaac is Isaac Hanson. Nick was really mad, so mad that he sort of banned me from seeing Isaac. He thought that if he got me a condo in Oklahoma City and a job there too, that it would keep me away from Isaac. Thats why I have barely been home. I’ve been at Nicks and getting settled into my new condo.”

” Um, wow, is all I have to say. Does Isaac know this?”

“That’s the secret part Emily. He thinks I have not told Nick yet because I heard him and his band mates make fun of Hanson. I kind of lied to him. I know, I know… I feel bad but I just wanted to talk to him.”

“Julia, that’s bad. I will keep your secret. Nick has no right to tell you who your friends are. And even if he did get you a condo and your dream job, please remember us back home. It sounds really bad, but if Nick is not hurting you then I am happy for you.”

“Oh Emily, I’d never forget you! And don’t worry, he’s not hurting me. I am actually home this weekend packing my room up and other little things. I was going to stop in on the boys, but I just don’t know.”

“Um Julia, Isaac has a girlfriend now. Um her name is Claire. She’s a total airhead, but yeah…” Emily trying to sound supportive.

Everyone knew that Isaac was in love with Julia, except Julia.

“Really? He has a girlfriend?” Julia asked sounding shocked.

“Yeah. Anyway, I am holding a party tonight. Would you like to come?”

“Oh sure. Tell me what time and I’ll be there. Is everyone else coming?”

“Yeah, everyone’s going to be there.”

Julia and Emily talked a few more minutes and Julia got the time of the party. She was not thrilled to hear that Isaac was bringing his new girlfriend, but what was she to expect? Maybe if he liked her to stay single for her, she was with Nick now. If only Nick did not hate Isaac then she could be here more often for him.

That night Julia dressed in a nice pair of jeans a brand new low cut top she got whaile shopping with Nick a few weeks ago. She put on a little makeup and did her hair up. She wanted to look good… well for Isaac. Not because he was seeing someone and she was jealous, which she sorta was, but also because she wanted to show him she was doing well with Nick.

As Julia drove to Emily’s, she wondered what type of girl this Claire really was. Was she good for Isaac or just someone to fill his empty heart? She wondered what would of happened that one night at the awards if she told Isaac how she felt. Oh well , she thought, he’s happy with someone else and I have Nick.

Julia shortly arrived at Emily’s. She checked to see how she looked in the mirror and got out of the car. She was nervous, and all because of Nick. She had not seen her gang of friends since… well forever or when she first started to date Nick. Julia took a deep breath and made her way to the door. There’s nothing to be nervous about, she thought, they’re your friends, or well they were until she dated Nick. Julia knew she could get though this night, she’d just keep cool and breath, oh she was funny she thought.

(Knock, Knock)

The door opened, and there was Emily.

“Oh my gosh, Julia! Oh my you look great!” She hugged her friend tightly and was happy Julia decided to come. Hopefully everyone else would be happy to see her too.

“Why thanks Emily, so do you. Who else is here?” Julia questioned.

“Um, the boys are here, and Tyler, Shane, Krista, Holly, and Jake. Isaac’s girlfriend will be joining us soon, he left a few minutes ago to go pick her up,” Emily answered seeing a happy expression on Julia face.

Julia was feeling better knowing that Isaac was not there right away. She was not too sure how Isaac would act towards her since last time she called him from Nick’s.

“Emily, who’s was at the door? Oh my, Julia!” Taylor said with a happy and worried look on his face.

“Hi, Taylor. How have you been? I see you and Emily are still together?”

“Yeah, we are happy,” he said grabbing her hand. “And you Julia… how are you and Nick?” he said, not wanting to say his name.

“Um, were doing great. I’m just in town for the weekend moving.”

“You’re moving to Florida?” he asked knowing that if she did that Isaac would be completely gone.

” No, just Oklahoma City. Nick got me a job at Hailstorm records and helped me buy a condo, too…” she said, not completely telling the truth.

Julia did not want Taylor to know that Nick had bought her a condo so she’d be away from Isaac, so she just said he helped.

“Wow, good for you Julia! It’s great to see you and I’m sure everyone else will be happy to see you too,” Taylor said nervously.

“Thanks, I’m going to go catch up with everyone,” and Julia walked into the sea of friends who she had not seen since, well forever, and was greeted with warm greetings.

Meanwhile Emily and Taylor were having a talk.

“Um Emily, you never told me Julia was coming?” Taylor said sounding upset.

“Yeah, she called me this afternoon and thought it would be great for everyone to see her.”

Knowing Julia’s secret, she wanted Julia to see her friends and how much they missed her. Looking into her living room, she could see her friend’s faces light up again.

“Emily, you know Isaac’s going to flip. Did you hear about the phone call Julia made to Isaac? He was so upset about it, he asked out the next girl who flug herself at him, and look at him now he’s not in a good state of mind,” Taylor said sounding upset.

” Tay, I know. Julia told me… she also told me some things which helped me know that Julia has really not changed as much. As much as I like to tell you” putting her finger over Taylors mouth before he talked, “Julia is my best friend here, I missed her and wanted to see her. Everyone here has asked about her, and maybe something will snap in her. Maybe she will see how much of a bitch Claire is and dump Nick and go right into Isaac’s arms,” Julia said.

“Em, look I know you and Julia are good friends. I just don’t know whats going to happen with Isaac, he’s just really fragile and I worry. I’m his bro, I care, but lets not fight. I think you did a good thing inviting her, I just don’t know what Isaac’s going to do,” Taylor said.

“Okay, babe… yeah lets just go enjoy the party and maybe Ike will take his time. Love you”.

Emily kissed Taylor, and they went into the living room to join the party. It was only time that would tell to what Isaac would do once he knew Julia was at the party.
Chapter 4 by BackstreetMomma
Emily and Julia and all their friends were enjoying the pary for awhile. Emily and Taylor kept checking to see if Isaac was coming. It seemed like it was taking Isaac a long time to get there, but it was not long before they heard a car pull up in the driveway. Emily and Taylor both looked at each other and both stood still as someone knocked at the door.

Emily opened the door. There was Isaac and on his arm was Claire, a thin blonde girl who was dressed in a short mini black skirt and a red tub top that made her look like the slut of the year, and a tube of lip stick. Emily and Taylor hated Claire and so did everyone else at the party. They only put up with her for Isaac’s sake. They were hoping soon either Julia or Isaac would come to there senses and snap out of it and be together.

As Claire pushed her way though the crowd, she went and grabbed a drink and flirt with the other guys at the party. Claire did this at every party or place Isaac took her. Isaac was used to it, and even though she did this, he kept dating her all to get his mind off of Julia.

Isaac hung back, “Hey, is everyone here?”

“Yeah, everyone’s here… and Isaac….” Emily said just as Julia walked into the room.

Isaac could not take his eyes off her. She looked great. Better than when he saw her before.

“Um Julia, uh, wow… How are you? You’re looking great. What are you doing here?” Isaac said, forgetting right away about the fight they had.

Isaac could not think straight, he just stared.

“Yeah wow,” she went and hugged Isaac, who hugged back. “I’ve been doing great. Actually I am in town for the weekend packing my things. I’m moving to the city, well Oklahoma, but yeah.” Julia said looking at Isaac. She hated Nick for what he was doing to her and she missed Isaac a lot.

“You’re moving? Why? You’ve always loved Tulsa,” Isaac asked concerned.

“Um well, Nick got me a job at Hailstorm Records and I’m going to be working there. Also I have a condo, that Nick helped me buy,” she replied, not wanting to sound like she was too happy but happy enough.

“Wow, well glad your doing well. It’s sad your moving, we will sure miss you around here. Um.. I’m going to find where Claire went off to. I’ll talk to you later,” Isaac said as he rushed his words out and left.

He was upset. He hated Nick Carter and now he wanted to kill him for making Julia move. How could one guy make her move? And how the heck did he get her a job at the best record company in the state?

He needed to be distracted, so he went to find Claire who was just at the point of moving in on Jake. He dated Claire to get his mind off Julia. It was sad, but it worked. For awhile it would work, but he knew he would dump her sooner then later. But while Julia was still here, he’d date Claire.

Julia was enjoying the evening as everyone was having their drinks. Juila had made sure she went to say hi to every one of her friends and they all kind of said the same thing, “Why is Nick making you move? Do you even want to move?” She didn’t really answer any of them because she was hurt. Julia really never wanted to move and probably would not of if it was for Nick. She knew that if she had said no to Nick, that their relationship would be over… and she was not ready for that to happen just yet.

When she saw Isaac tonight, everything came back. All of her childhood memories and all the memories she had with Isaac while growing up. She knew that Tulsa was her home and Isaac was always there for her. She just wished he was there for her more like as boyfriend.

Julia saw Isaac outside alone and went to go talk to him. Now was her chance to say her last good bye and leave on good terms. Oh how she loved Isaac and was going to miss him deeply.

“Hey Ike. Where’s Claire?” Julia said coming up behind him.

He was standing out side on Emily’s porch watching the stars.

“She’s talking to Jake.” Isaac knew she was not just talking, she was trying to hit on him. She hit on every other guy except for him. At this point, Isaac wondered why he was really even dating her… and then he remembered Julia was the reason.

“Oh. Well, how are you enjoying the party? It’s great to see everyone tonight,” Julia said as she sat down on the porch swing and patted the seat next to her for him to take a seat.

Isaac, sitting down, said “It’s good. I really like hanging out with everyone like this, Julia. I’ve really missed hanging out with you latlely. Whenever I want to talk to my best friend, you’re in Florida with Nick.”

Now Issac new all the alcohol he has was starting to talk and was not sure what else he was going to say.

“Ike, I missed you too. Nick and I… I guess we’ve been close, and his family is in Florida. We just don’t travel this way often, Ike. I’m sorry… I really do miss hanging out with you. Its really hard,” Julia said resting her head on his shoulder.

Julia knew she came to see her parents every other weekend with Nick, but she was
not about to mention that at a time like this. Nick hated Isaac and there was nothing she could do about that.

Thats when it happened.

“Julia, I’m going to tell you something that you’re going to think is just the alcohol talking, but this is coming from my heart… I love you,” Isaac said bluntly.

He said it, he really said it. It felt good to get off his chest.

“Ike, I love you too. You’re always there for me and your brothers and you are a second family to me,” Julia took a stab. She thought he was a bit drunk and did not want to jump to any conclusions.

“No, Julia… I mean I love you. I always have. At the awards show that night, I was going to tell you how I felt, but then after you saw Nick that was the end. I want to be with you, not Claire.”

“Ike, you’re a little drunk right now. Do you want me to go get Taylor? Julia questioned.

Isaac got defensive. Here he was telling the one girl who he loved in the world his feelings, and she thought he was drunk. He was not pleased.

“Julia,” Ike said as he stood up, “I’m Fine. I love you and I have for a long time. If I didn’t love you would I do this?” he asked and then he went over to her pulled into a kiss.

Despite the fact that Isaac was a little drunk, he was a very good kisser. Isaac wrapped his arms around Julia and held her tight as he lightly ran his tongue over her lips.

Julia lost herself in Isaac. It had been a long time since Nick had kissed her and this felt so right and so good. She parted her lips and let him take possession of her. Julia heart jumped for a second and pulled away fast.

“Ike, what are you doing? I’m dating Nick, not you! Uh, I’ve got to go… You’re drunk Ike. You need to go home and sleep. Tell everyone I said bye.”

And with that, Julia left. She had to. She did not know what to do. Her best friend just kissed her and she loved it and hated it all at the same time. How could he tell her this now? Now that she was just moving on with her life with Nick?

Taylor came walking out as he saw Julia speed away.

“Ike, what happened?”

“I told her Tay. I told her how I really felt… I kissed her and she ran off,” Isaac said calmly.

“Oh Ike, not again. But good for you, you needed to tell Julia how you felt sooner then later. But why did she run so fast? ” Tay said.

“Tay, I kissed her. Like really kissed her. It felt so right and so good, and then she pulled away and ran. Like she always does. Julia thought I was drunk and it was the liquor talking. How can she do this to me two times? I only have so much of a heart.”

” Ike, let Julia come to you. I think if you wait, she will come back. She’s going to realize that Nick’s a jerk and she doesn’t need someone like that in her life. Give her time to think it over. I know what I am saying about giving her time, but I think this may of been the breaking point and I have a good feeling her and Nick will be over sooner then later.”

“You better be right, Tay. I love this girl. I can’t wait forever, but I’m willing to wait one last time. She keeps breaking my heart and if she does this to me again I don’t know how I am going to forgive her this time. Thank you, Tay. I appreciate it,” he said.

“Thats, my bro Ike. Here, lets go back into the party. I’ll tell Emily, Julia had to go somewhere and we can forget about this. Drink on Ike, drink on.”

And thats what Isaac did. He got drunk to take his mind of Julia. All he could do was sit and watch what was going on around him. Claire was hitting on his friend and he didn’t care. All he cared about was Julia.

In the meantime, Julia did not know what to do or think. Did Isaac really like her? Was he really on planing on telling her that he liked her the night she met Nick? She kept replaying the night over and over again in her mind. The red carpet scene came up in her head over and over, and she kept asking herself why he just say that they were friends if he liked her more than that?

” Yes, Zac and I are single for now ladies. But we’re waiting for the right girl to come along,” Isaac replied.

“Then who is the girl walking with your body guard?” he asked referring to Julia.

“That’s a good family friend of ours,” Isaac relpied waving at Julia.

That was all Julia needed to hear. As she saw the boys answer the rest of the questions, it was that answer that really stuck in her head and heart.

She was that special girl Isaac was talking about that had just come along. How could she not clue into that? Julia did not know what to do, so she did the only thing she knew how to do. She called Nick and told him to fly out and then took off to her new condo and waited for him. It was the only thing she could do… run away from the issue.
Chapter 5 by BackstreetMomma
It was in the next six months that Julia’s life changed. After what had happened with Isaac, Julia did not know what to do, so she ran straight into Nick arms. She never told Nick, but her feelings she had for Isaac were coming back. It was within the next few months that things started to happen with her and Nick. Working at Hailstorm Records, Julia became busier and did not have time for Nick anymore. Their relationship slowly went down hill. Since she did not have time for Nick, he went to hang out with Brian and Howie all the time. When Julia had free time, she tried to phone Nick to see if he was free, but he said he was busy with the boys. It was then, lonely and no Nick, that Julia started to really miss Isaac and his brothers.

(PRESENT) Isaac 19, Taylor 16, Zac 14
(NOTE: This may not look the same as Chapter one, but I am going to try to get as close as to it I can— THANKS)

“Isaac, what would you like to do on your free day?” Julia said sitting on his bed bored as hell. Julia was back in Isaac’s life.

Julia had stopped hearing from Nick and only heard from him a few times a month. It had been a year since Julia and Nick had started to go out. Looking back, she was happy she rekindled her relationship with Isaac again. She visited him every weekend. She phoned him one day out of the blue, and asked him if she could come into Tulsa to see him. Isaac’s jump for excitment and said yes, one thing he did not reget.

“Um, I don’t know, what have we not done in a long time?” Isaac asked Julia rembering there favourite thing to do was rollerblade

“Um rollerblade?” Julia questioned.

“Yeah you got it… come on we can go like old times.”

“But Isaac, I don’t want to get killed from the girls. Last weekend when we went to the mall, some girl told me to stay away from you because you were her man.”

Isaac laughed.

“Isaac that is so not funny!”

“Oh my, Julia it is so funny… I cannot believe that happened to you. The girl kept staring at me, but man she was so wanting to kill you,” Isaac said still laughing.

Julia scotted over and pushed Isaac hard.

“Alright… enough laughing, what can we do without me getting death threats and you staying alive?”

“Hmmm… let me call Taylor to see what him and Emily are up to.”

“Okay.”

Whaile Isaac was talking to Taylor, Julia checked her cell phone. Nick had been texting her asking her if she wanted to hang out next weekend. Julia felt a little guilty. Nick had banned her from Isaac and here she was talking, and hanging out with her friend again.

Julia decided she didn’t care what Nick had said, she was going to hang out with Isaac… even if it killed things with Nick. She quickly texted Nick back saying she was at the studio and she’d call him later.

Isaac got off the phone, “Well, Emily is having a few friends over and she and Taylor invited us to come.”

“Hey, that sound cool,” Julia said. She had seen Emily once since she stared to hanging out with Isaac again. She just didn’t know what tonight was going to be like because at the last party she ran away from Isaac.

“Yeah, I promise I won’t drink tonight. I know how upset it makes you,” he said, sitting down beside her on the bed.

“Isaac, it was not that it made me upset, its just a few things were said and done and yeah…. listen lets not get into that, and go and have a good time. I cannot wait to see Emily tonight,” Julia quickly said, not wanting to share what she had been thinking about Isaac lately.

“Lets go pick up some desert, I know Emily’s fave,” Julia added.

On the drive there, Julia sat quietly looking out the window. Thoughts of Isaac and Nick were going through her head. She was thinking about what had gone on within the past months with Nick not being around, and her and Isaac hanging out like they used to. It was all so weird but felt so comfortable.

“So, what have you been up to last week?” Isaac asked. Julia’s been hanging out with him for a few months every weekend, and it had been great, but he knew she was still dating Nick.

“Um… working, and I might be going to New York next week to learn to use new new music mixer,” Julia answered short, not really knowing what to say. She had too much on her mind and with Nick texting her over and over asking where she was, Julia was just a little shaken because she knew Nick would freak if he knew she was with Isaac.

“Julia, are you okay? You seem really quiet ever since we left.”

“Yeah, just thinking about life. Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry. Smile for me… seeing our friends again will be good and you’ll have a good time,” Isaac said, worried about Julia.

Julia smiled for Isaac as he touch her cheek. Isaac’s touch was amazing. She felt shivers and butterfliess in her tummy. She knew she was with Nick, but she was falling for Isaac all over again.

“Thanks Ike, I will. I look forward to seeing everyone. I’ve missed them and I have to tell Emily all the people I’ve worked with, and all sorta of stuff… you know girl talk,” Juila said laughing.

“Uh, whatever,” Isaac replied laughing.

Arriving at Emilys was not a new expeience for Julia, but a weird one. Though this time, she was arriving with Isaac.

Julia decided to push Nick out of her mind that night and relax and talk with friends and enjoy seeing everyone. She wanted to have a fun night and she was going to do so.

As soon as the car stopped, Isaac came over to her side and held out his arm. “Mamdame, care to come with me to the party?” he said in one of his weird accents.

“Oh but of course! What lady can say no to a gentleman?” Julia laughed.

As the two walked to the door arm and arm ,she felt she was going to have fun and screw Nick. These people were her friends her family and she had just started to realize what she was missing from the past year of her life.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9689