Too Cute For Words by ResaD
Summary: What kind of trouble can a 10 year old and 14 year old get into? ALL KINDS!
This is such an adventure! Theresa was kind enough to take her neices and her best friend to the BSB concert, although, at the meet-n-greet, she got a lot more than she paid for!
Find out what happens when wars break out between a 10 year old and...*ahem* a more older woman. And than between a 14 year old and...*ahem* a more older woman! So much drama...but will it prove to be the key these two older women needed? Find out in this awesome adventure!


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 4917 Read: 16754 Published: 05/13/09 Updated: 06/24/09

1. Chapter 1 by ResaD

2. Chapter 2 by ResaD

3. Chapter 3 by ResaD

4. Chapter 4 by ResaD

5. Chapter 5 by ResaD

6. Chapter 6 by ResaD

7. Chapter 7 by ResaD

8. Chapter 8 by ResaD

9. Chapter 9 by ResaD

Chapter 1 by ResaD
Chapter 1
“Do you love me?” A ten year old girl nodded her head while the fourteen year old just stared. “I asked a question.”
“Of course tia, that’s not even a legit question.”
“Thank you Adrianna, I always love your smart ass remarks.” She smiled, making me roll my eyes and to remind me she’s just like me in so many ways. “Anyways, there is a point to this question.”
“And that would be?” I turned and smiled at my best friend.
“Terri, I’m so happy you stopped by.” She crossed her arms over her chest and just stared. I handed her an envelope, as well as my two nieces. They looked at it strangely, than looked at me. “Don’t stare at me, open it up!” Slowly, each one opened their special gift, fingering the pass and the ticket.
“Is this too..”
“Yes, it’s to see THEM!”
“Are you telling me, Resa, that you got back stage passes and four front row seats to see the Backstreet Boys?” I shrugged, but my sly smile had the other three girls screaming and than had them running towards me to give me a huge hug.
“I can’t believe you did this tia.” I kissed the top of her head.
“Well, Adrianna, your aunt has her ways of getting the things she wants. So, here you go. It’s a rather early birthday, Christmas, valentines…all the time present!” Both Brittani and Adrianna went on screaming, running up stairs and into their bedrooms while Terri turned to me.
“It’s so nice of you to do this, chica, but this wasn’t cheap.”
“It wasn’t, I agree. But since my brother passed, and I got custody of those two, I had some extra money. Sides, it’s been your life long dream to meet all of them and you’re one of my best friends. I could not, not take you. Sides, I have to see the look on Bri’s face when Brittani tells him his in the middle of war he knows nothing about.”
“She wouldn’t?”
“Ha, you don’t know that little she devil than. All she’s talked about is Brian this or Brian that. Everyone in her school knows about this concert, even if their not a fan.”

“Auntie, since we’re meeting the guys, do we get new clothes?” I turned around in the driver seat and stared at my oldest niece. She planted a sweet smile on her face and I glanced at Terri, who tried to hide that laugh.
“Girlfriend, you are out of your mind. I just got you tickets and now you want more?”
“If I’m meeting my soon to be boyfriend, than I have to look good.”
“I beggin’ your pardon there, but AJ is a little old for you.”
“Age ain’t nothing but a number.”
“Unless you’re under the age of 18, than it’s a crime.” That had Terri rollin. I turned and glared at her. “At least I’m fighting someone older than ten for my man.”
“Hey!” We both turned and glanced at Brittani, which sent us all laughing.
“If you can behave until then, I might be nice and buy us all a new wardrobe, how does that sound?” The girls in the back cheered but Terri placed her hand on my arm.
“I won’t let you do that.”
“You’re not letting me. I’m doing it anyway. You’re my best friend Terri, just get over it.” With that, I pulled into a parking space at the mall and smiled. “Okay, shopping!”
Chapter 2 by ResaD
Chapter 2
“What are these passes good for?”
“Both.”
“Both what?”
“They have a special event after the concert. The meet n greet, so to speak is before the concert, and the special event is afterwards.”
“Like a party?”
“Yup.”
“I saw how much those were going for. Theresa, they were pushing a thousand each,” she hissed at me. I squeezed her arm.
“Terri, shut up!” With that, I glared at her and grabbed Adrianna’s hand while she grabbed Brittani’s. She looked at me and shook her head. Okay, maybe I had over done it, but this was the girls first concert for Backstreet. And they had so much pain in the last few years, wouldn’t be really nice of me to spoil them? And myself? And if I was going that route, what was wrong with spoiling my friend? I had the money, my bills were taking care of, my mom was in good straights, why not spoil those that I loved? We got inside the building, and I could the feel the excitement racing through the girls. Yes, my oldest was going into her sophomore year, but dang, she was still like me and the thought of meeting AJ was just nerve wrecking to her. As for Brittani, she was only ten, but knew that Brian was one day going to be her man, forget the fact that he was currently more than twenty years older. She liked the older men, or rather, so she said.
“And you already ruined their minds right?”
“Of course. I figured if there going to like men, this was one hell of a place to start. Which it is. Brittani already growls, and faints, when she sees Brian. And her favorite video is Quit Playing Games, why, because Brian’s wet. And that’s my ten year old!”
“And Adrianna?”
“Oh honey child, do not get my started on that one!” Both of the girls turned and glared at us. “Whatever it’s true. Now, do you have something for them to sign?”
“Just the passes. They won’t mind.” I glanced at Terri, who only rolled her eyes at Adrianna. Just a few more seconds, and the girls would finally get to meet them…okay, so were we. And by perfect timing, I had made us the last ones to be there, so we got just a few more seconds.
“And who do I make this out to?”
“Brittani. I have to tell you Brian, you’re my favorite.” I stifled my laugh and so did Terri. He glanced up at her, than at us.
“Is one of those ladies, your mom?”
“Nope. One is my aunt, the other is her best friend. Currently, there’s a war…” Terri’s hand quickly flew to cover the younger girl’s mouth. I had to laugh, for Terri was beet red and Brian had a huge grin. His eyebrow rose and Terri lowered her hand.
“It’s nothing.”
“Right. You can let her finish.”
“Really, there’s nothing to finish.” Brian glanced from Terri to Brittani and back to Terri. Brian finished signing both passes and winked at Terri.
“Brittani, I’ll want you to finish that statement later.”
Chapter 3 by ResaD
Chapter 3
She walked over to the man of her dreams and put her pass in front of him. He grabbed it, and was about ready to sign it when he looked up.
“Adrianna?”
“Mmhmm.”
“That’s a pretty name.”
“Thank you. My dad really liked it.” He smiled and signed his name, but didn’t hand it back to her.
“How old are you?”
“I’m 14, going on 15 in a few weeks.”
“Oh, a young lady.”
“Yup.”
“And is she your mom?” Adrianna glanced behind her and shook her head.
“Nope, that’s my aunt.” I walked up behind her and put my pass on the table as well. He glanced from her to me and shook his head.
“Not even.” I laughed at his expression.
“I know, she looks exactly like me. But I’m way too young to be her mom, believe me.”
“But she looks so much like you for you to be her aunt.” I shrugged and he just shook his head again. “Come on?”
“I’m only 26. I would’ve been really young when I had her, don’t you think?”
“Yeah, but you can lie.”
“Would we lie?” I glanced at Adrianna and so did AJ.
“At the age of 14, yeah, it’s really possible.” I chuckled, which earned a glare from Adrianna, although her lips lifted into one hell of an evil smirk. Yup, that child was so much like me it was scary indeed.
“We’re a lot like, me and my aunt. We act alike; have the same taste in clothes, and in men.” His hand jumped, causing his signature to be different. “Oh, it’s true. In fact, we both totally think you’re hot.” I covered my face, not wanting to look around me at all.
Chapter 4 by ResaD
Chapter 4
AJ handed the pass back, yet he was grinning. Oh, how I was wished the floor would just open up and swallow me. Damn it, why couldn’t it do that.
“Than I thank you.” AJ got up out of the chair. “Ladies, it was a pleasure, but we need to get ready for the show. We’ll catch you later.” He smiled, waved, and left the room with the rest of the guys. I grabbed Terri’s arm, letting the girls go in front of us.
“Did you hear what Adrianna told AJ?”
“Yup. Sorry.” I turned to her and she smiled.
“Oh, that does it. I’m so letting Britanni talk to Brian.”
“Hey, wait, that’s not fair. I know what she’s going to tell him.”
“And you think Adrianna is done? Hell, not even close. If she’s gonna embarrass the hell out of me, than as my best friend, you get to be in my boat.”
“That’s wrong.” Terri took the other end seat and crossed her arms.
“You wanted front row, and you got them. This is the price you have to pay for them though.” She quickly unfolded her arms and turned to glare at me.
“You didn’t say there was a price!” I smiled at her.
“My bad, I forgot.” She shook her head and turned her attention back to the stage, watching every move that Brian did, which, actually was a lot. Hmm, it almost looked like those winks, or extra special dance moves seemed, different. And than there was AJ. Ever faithful, ever wonderful, ever hella sexy, AJ. His shows seemed to have tamed down some, or, maybe that was just me, because I know there was more hip thrusting and more wiggling of them eyebrows in this show. Oh, holy cow, these two men just weren’t playing fair. Terri glanced over me and I could only shrug. The same thought: how the hell were we going to be able to talk to these two men afterwards with all this evil, well, sexual thoughts floating around in our minds?

“Excuse me?” Both Terri and I turned around at the deep voice. “Sorry to startle you. The guys asked if you would be please come backstage. We’ll take you to the party.”
“And my car?”
“It’ll be safe. You’ll be dropped off once the party is over or when you guys are ready to go.” I glanced over at Terri, who only shrugged. Well, I guess it really couldn’t be that bad.
“Thanks.”
“No problem. Are you guys from Phoenix?”
“Terri is. But my girls and I are from Tucson.” He made it point at glancing at my nieces than at me.
“They look like you.” I smiled, not wanting to correct him.
“Thank you.” He stopped outside a door, knocked, then twisted the handle when someone hollered to come in. “Enjoy ladies.” We smiled our thanks and than slowly entered the room, taking it all in.
“Like what you see?” All four of us jumped and turned around, seeing Nick there. “I’m Nick, but of course you know that.”
“Why are you guys taking us? Do you do this for all the fans?”
“Well, that’s why they sent me. They actually wanted to tell you that you were some of the few who got the package. I think it’s three or four other girls. The party is at a local club that we reserved. So, little ones can go.” Wow, a special club for us? Not to mention four Backstreet Boys? Can we say Heaven? “And no, Terri, we really don’t do this for all our fans. Just when there’s only a couple, like there is now, we’ll offer to take them.” She threw a look over at me and instantly, it was the same thought. Of course, no x rated scenes were allowed. After all, I had two minors and there were a couple other girls. I wasn’t positive how old they were or…I thoughts trailed off as I saw four girls come in. Screw that x rated thought. I mean, short skirts, tight tops, hoes and a half. Adrianna giggled and I turned to glance at her. She shook her head but quickly sent a message. I felt my phone vibrate, glanced at the message and laughed. So, my 14 year old was exactly like me, cause she thought the same thing, hoes.
“Wow, I’ll guess they’ll let anyone in, girls. Come on, let’s wait for the guys.” Terri rolled her eyes and I shook my head. Well, we weren’t there for them.
“Auntie?” I glanced down at Brittani and smiled.
“What’s up little one?”
“Do you think Terri would flip if I kissed Brian?”
Chapter 5 by ResaD
Chapter 5
“Flip honey? I think she’d kill you!” That had Brittani rolling, Terri staring, and me grinning at the two of them! And that’s what Brian and AJ walked into.
“What did we miss?”
“Nothing. An inside joke Brian.”
“That’s not fair.”
“Believe me when I tell you, you don’t want to know.” He smiled at that.
“So, you all ready to party with BSB?”
“Just point me in the right direction.” I planted my hands on my hips and glanced at Adrianna.
“You, young lady, are not supposed to know what that means!” She laughed and linked her arm through mine as we followed the guys out to the limos.

We arrived at the night club and the girls were lucky. No one that young was supposed to know what those were like. Granted, the liquor wasn’t flowing, which upset the other girls but oh well. I walked over to the booth and told the two young ones to park it.
“What fun is that?”
“I’m sorry, is that my problem?”
“Come on auntie! Don’t you love us enough? We want to dance.” I glanced from Brittani, to Adrianna and then over to Terri.
“Those two know how to work you, do not look at me!” I rolled my eyes.
“Thanks for the help. Oh, Brittani, what we were talking about earlier, I give you full permission to do it!”
“Woah, woah, what’s that mean?” I shrugged at her.
“Don’t know, but come on ladies, you want to party, than let’s dance.” Terri grabbed Brittani’s arm before she slid out of the booth.
“What did your crazy aunt just mean?”
“Don’t know. Forgot what we were talking about. Come on though. We gotta show up those other girls.” Brittani grabbed Terri’s hand and pulled her on the dance floor.

Twenty minutes later, I had to laugh at the look that was both on Adrianna’s and Terri’s faces. It was one of shock and disbelief. And it should have been. There was a dance off between a 26 year old woman and a 10 year old girl, although, at that current point in time, I would have to say that the ten year old was showing me up. And damn it, I taught her how to dance like that…okay, minus the booty swinging…thanks to MTV these days. Adrianna turned as she felt someone come up behind her.
“Having fun?” She smiled but nodded her head.
“Thanks.”
“No, thank you. It was your aunt, I believe, who bought the package. So, who taught your sister how to dance there?”
“Actually, my aunt. You know, Brian, between me and you, my sister thinks you’re the best.” She had to smile as she saw his cheeks turn slightly red. Talk about endearing.
“Just Brittani?”
“Oh, no, my aunt’s friend, Terri. In fact, there’s a war going on between Terri and Brittani over you. You should ask them about it?” My head quickly swung in her direction, hearing exactly what she told Brian. I walked up to them and pinched her arm.
“That was not for you to tell!” She shrugged and quickly walked away.
“A war, huh?”
“It’s…well…not exactly…” I trailed off, not quite wanting to comment on that. Cause, the truth was, there was. But how do you explain that. I mean, goodness, was there a way to explain that?
“I’m waiting.”
“Okay, you see,” I glanced into his eyes and saw the smiling tugging at his lips. “Yes, there is.” Great, they were going to kill me now.
Chapter 6 by ResaD
Chapter 6
“Hey, you’re a pretty good dancer there. I think BSB needs to hire you as a back up dancer.” Brittani turned around and smiled at AJ.
“Thank you. That crazy woman that’s my aunt, she taught me a thing or two.”
“Your sister didn’t show you anything?”
“Nope. She’s not a huge dancer.”
“Such a shame. Did you like the concert?”
“Yup. I must admit though, I spent a lot of time looking at Brian.” AJ coughed, hiding the chuckle that wanted to escape.
“Why is that?”
“He’s my favorite.”
“And your sister and aunt?”
“You! They always fight over who gets what part of you!” AJ’s eyes opened wide at that.
“What…what do you mean?”
“Adrianna says she’s gets the lower half and my aunt can have the top half.” AJ’s jaw dropped at. Damn, that was a first for him. Terri closed her eyes, not buying that she just told him. Okay, it was becoming a mistake for these two little ones to be here. They were spilling stuff rather quickly, and they may not have actually understood, but the two wiser ones did.
“Brittani, let’s get you something to drink.”
“Wait, we were having an interesting conversation.” Terri glanced at AJ and shook her head.
“Oh, she’s spillin’ stuff there. So, no more of that.”
“But it was juicy.”
“No!” Terri glanced down at Brittani before looking back up at AJ and the grin he had on his face.
“I’m gonna talk to Adrianna!”

“We have issues!” Both Terri and I quickly shut up as we said the same thing at the same time. I raised my eyebrow while she shook her head.
“You go first Terri. What’s up?”
“You ten year old there is spilling her guts out to Age about you and Adrianna making comments about which half your going to get.”
“Are you serious?” I covered my eyes, feeling the heat travel up my neck and land on my cheeks.
“Well, we’re even because little Miss Adrianna told Brian about the war between you and Brittani!”
“Oh, give me a break.” Terri groaned, not having any idea how she could face Brian after that type of comment.
“Excuse me, but could you please not hog the guy’s attention anymore?” I turned back around and stared at one of the girls from the room.
“Sorry that the slutty attire isn’t getting you the attention you want. And we’re not doing anything. Just being ourselves. Guys might tend to like that a little bit more than boobs being in their face all the time. Excuse us,” with that, I grabbed Terri’s arm, tugging her away from the bar and away from them. Ugh, skanks, how I hated them.
“That was mean.”
“That was the truth. Now, let’s go find those little pains in my ass before they…” I trailed off, seeing Adrianna with AJ and Brittani with Brian. Oh, I could feel my heart drop at that sight.
Chapter 7 by ResaD
Chapter 7
Terri clutched my arm, and yet, I felt so very powerless to stop them. I rolled my eyes, not understanding why my legs weren’t moving to try and stop them. Oh, I knew those little girls, and from what was already getting said, I could only picture what stupid, little things they might do next. Although, I didn’t have long to wait as I saw Brittani laugh at something Brian said, than grabbed his cheeks and kissed him! My ten year old! Kissed him! I chocked, as did Terri, but could not stop the laugh that rose up as the shocked expression on his face! I’m sure he could add that one to the books! Of all the crazy, and strange, things that fans of have done, I’m thinking this was ranking pretty high.
“Did you see that?”
“Duh!”
“She kissed my man!”
“Your man?” I glanced behind Terri, who was currently turning quite a bright shade of red.

“Hey, auntie, I was talking to Alex…”
“Alex, hmm?” I asked, raising my eyebrow at that.
“Yeah, he told me to.”
“Oh, well, I thought that was reserved for friends and family only.” She shrugged, not really caring what I had to say.
“Anyway, we were talking and I guess Brit made a comment about me having the lower half or something.”
“I heard that.”
“Yeah, you know we talk about it all the time.” Damn, was I grateful he wasn’t around at this very moment.
“So we do.”
“So, I was starting to explain to him that because you’ve had sex before, it’s only fair that I get the lower half. You know what I mean?”
“Touch one little bitty hair anywhere on my mans lower half, and I’ll hurt you so bad.”
“Possessive are we?” My mouth dropped open and my mind screamed. No, he had to choose THAT moment to be behind me.
Chapter 8 by ResaD
Chapter 8
She turned around not having any clue how she was going to get out of this one. Oh, for crying out loud, he heard her! Talk about embarrassing. Well, screw that, this whole night was shot, thanks to very young ladies who had huge mouths!
“Waiting.”
“No comment?”
“Not buying.”
“It’s an inside joke.”
“Does it have anything to do with this war that’s being raged with a ten year old?” Terri swallowed the lump that was currently lodged in her throat.
“Possibly.”
“Being as I’m a star, I’ve pretty much seen and heard a lot of different stuff. But the things I’ve seen, and heard, tonight, really top the cake.”
“Brian, I’m sorry. Neither one of those girls should have done what they did. I didn’t mean to embarrass you at all.”
“You didn’t. It’s, well, flattering.”
“I’m sorry?”
“We know there’s stories, letters, dreams, anything and everything. Yet, to still have the innocence of a 10, or 14, year old to say whatever, and not try to cover it up, it’s flattering. Even more so to know there’s a war going on over me.” How the hell did that lump get there again?
“Well, you’re welcome.”
“Who wins?”
“What do you mean who wins?”
“Brittani is very cute!”
“She’s 10!” Terri bit her lip, fully understanding what he just did by the look that crossed his face.
“May I have this dance?” Gosh, could he keep horrifying her anymore tonight?

“Um, AJ…”
“Please, Alex is okay.”
“Alex, than. I’m sorry; you weren’t supposed to over hear that comment.”
“I’m guessing.” I glanced over at Adrianna who merely shrugged.
“Excuse me, potty break.” Sure, the runt leaves me to clean up this mess.
“She does look like you. And very much acts like you.”
“Geez, that’s a good note for you to see.”
“So, you get my top half because you’re not a virgin?” I closed my eyes, wishing, for the umpteenth time that night, that the floor would open up and swallow me.
“To put it mildly.”
“Oh, I see. Has there been lots?”
“I beg your pardon?”
“Of men in your life, I mean?”
“Boyfriends, no. Lovers, well, you don’t need to know.”
“Should I be kind?”
“Kind to whom?”
“To Adrianna, and let her have my lower half?”
“No! For goodness sakes, she’s 14! She doesn’t understand the concept, or the act…or, I’m going to shut up now.”
“No, really, it’s cute.”
“It’s not cute. This whole night has been a nightmare. I’ve learned my lesson.”
“I think it’s been revealing, but, pleasurably so.” His hands lifted up my chin so I was staring into those amazing eyes. Damn, could I feel my body melting. “You’re nieces are truly amazing, and it’s going to do them good, having you look after them.”
“Thank you.”
“Since you’re the possessive one here, I’m guessing it’s only you I should be asking to dance.”
“You can ask anyone…”
“Oh, no, I’m thinking you’re gonna slay them. Please?” He held his hand out and I placed mine in his.

“I’m thinking our work here is done.” Blue eyes glanced up and into the eyes of her sister.
“I’m thinking your right, Adrianna.”
“They so owe us. Dang, talk about hard work!”
“It was!”
“I don’t know why you would say that, you got to kiss him!”
“But he’s so old! Cute, but way too old for me. Now, if I was older, I would have him eating out of my hand.”
“Brit, you don’t know what you’re talking about!”
“Yes I do. After all, Resa and Terri are like my aunts here!” Adrianna rolled her eyes, watching the two couples on the floor.
“I’m glad we planned this all!”
Chapter 9 by ResaD
Chapter 9
“Thank you, Brittani. I had a blast tonight,” Brian said, quickly giving her a hug. “And remember, if you need anything, you can call.”
“Okay. And you really are my favorite, no matter what anyone else says.” Brian chuckled as Brit got into the car and leaned back, her eyes closing.
“She’s precious.”
“She has her moments.”
“Don’t kill her for the things she’s done tonight.”
“No, I’m killing Theresa.”
“Not her either. If anything, the antics of those two little hellions might have left a bigger impression than you think.” Terri’s head cocked to the side and her lips lifted up into a smile.
“Why you say that?”
“Because, I can freely say that I want to get to know them, and most certainly you, better now.”
“Well, you have my number. Feel free to call.”
“That’s my promise,” with that, his lips quickly brushed hers, leaving her on cloud nine. “Good night, Terri.”
“Night, Bri.” He quickly hugged her, smiled at Adrianna and me before he made his way over to the bus to leave. Terri walked back to the car, climbed in the seat, and smiled as Brit scooted closer. She placed a kiss on the young girls head, grateful for all those stupid stunts.

“No more fighting?”
“She’s my aunt, I can’t promise nothing.”
“How about no more fighting over me?”
“Nope, can’t promise that.” AJ chuckled as he quickly hugged Adrianna. “You know, I’m a texter, right?”
“Are you saying it was stupid of me to give you my number?”
“Nah, I’ll respect ya. Can’t say that I won’t text you at two in the morning to make sure you not messing around.” Damn, didn’t she know how to shut up! AJ wasn’t mine, hell, he wasn’t close! He glanced over at me, and smiled.
“Believe me little one, you, nor your aunt, have anything to worry about. Good night.” She smiled, and waved, as she got in the car.
“I’m sorry. She shouldn’t have said anything like that.”
“No worries. It’s good; I have someone to answer to.”
“You don’t need to. You’re not my man.”
“I like that sound.”
“What sound, Alex?”
“You saying ‘your man’.” He laughed as I closed my eyes, and took that opportunity to gently kiss me. “Promise me you’ll be safe going home?”
“I promise.”
“You’ll text when you get home?” I rolled my eyes but nodded my head.
“Don’t worry.”
“Can’t help it. Somehow, thanks to those two, you all got under my skin. So, now I’m gonna worry.”
“Really, I promise, I’ll be there safe and sound.” He quickly pulled me into his arms and gave me a slight squeeze.
“I’ll talk to you later.” I smiled, watched as he got on his bus and made my way over to my car. I slide behind the wheel, glanced at Brit, than at Adrianna, and finally at Terri, all who had the sweetest smiles. Wow, talk about looking like angels. Yeah, I guess, to the guys, this band of four women could just be too cute for words.
End Notes:
Let me say thank you to all you have enjoyed this story! And as sad as it is, these two little girls are never going to a BSB concert with me!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9720