Obsession by ResaD
Summary:
________________________________________________________

All she ever wanted was for him to be happy! Yet, he couldn't be happy with all those women he was dating, they weren't good for him! She was the only one, yet he refused to see it! So, she vowed, it was time to teach him a lesson! A life lesson! Although, is what she was doing based upon love, or obsession?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Suspense
Warnings: Death, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1583 Read: 594 Published: 06/15/09 Updated: 06/15/09

1. Chapter 1 by ResaD

Chapter 1 by ResaD
Author's Notes:
Okay, I want to let you know, right off the back, this is simply want came to my mind one night when love goes a little to far! It is a little on the graphic side, at least by my standards. And no, I usually don't write things like this, but again, it was a one time thought.
Why did they never believe? I told the truth, yet they just refused to believe it. Men, they were so stupid sometimes. I shook my head as I glanced in the mirror, shrugging to myself. I started up the razor and started shaving off the hair on my head. The perfect crime! Which means, you can not leave one shed of evidence behind.

I followed him, for days, he never even knew it. I knew his routine, he was so predictable. And I loved him, loved every fiber of him. I had tried, so very long ago, to get him to see that I was his one true love, the only one who could make him happy. Yet, he smiled that stupid ass smile and said he didn’t think so. Well, guess what, lover boy, if I couldn’t have you, I wasn’t going to give you the chance to get hurt again. I didn’t think I could stand to watch him get hurt again. To see those wonderful eyes cloud over with pain, to hear the ache in his voice. Nope, sorry, couldn’t do it again. Wouldn’t do it again. This was his last chance for him to see. I was done playing nice. It was me, or it was no one else.

I walked up to his front door, glancing around, seeing no one. I made quick work of his lock and even quicker work of the alarm. It was their vacation, so I knew there weren’t any bodyguards. And after watching him, knew no one was coming over. For as busy as he was, Friday nights, amazingly, was his alone. And I’ve been inside his house before; it was actually quite easy to sneak in. I made my way upstairs and into his bedroom, not surprised to see the room empty. I glanced at my watch, smirking at the time. Right now, he was in the den, watching the news. I quickly set up the room how I wanted it, laying out all my tools for the night and shut the light off, settling myself in a chair by the bed. In half an hour, we would make his way upstairs, book in hand and get comfy on his bed. Told you, he was predictable. The one you wouldn’t peg out of the five them. On cue, he made his way into the room, never once flicking on the light, which was still another advantage for me. He sighed as he sat down on the bed, quickly glancing around.

“What’s wrong?” He jumped. Which only made me chuckle.

“Who the hell is there?”

“Someone.”

“No shit.”

“Someone from your past.”

“That’s rather long.”

“Oh, believe me, I know.” I walked over to the bed, standing just off to the side of his legs. My eyes were already well accustomed to the dark, but I wasn’t sure about his.

“What do you want?”

“You’re not even asking how I got in.”

“I’m not all too sure I wanna know.” He paused, his hand reaching for his pocket. I quickly grabbed his wrist.

“We’re not calling anyone.” With that, I reached in his pocket, grabbed the cell phone and threw it across the room. I could see his eyes widen and his other hand reached for the phone by his bed. I laughed. “It’s dead.”

“What the hell do you want?” His other hand swung out, trying to punch me but I quickly ducked, my anger starting to rise.

“Listen to me once and for all. We’re going to do this my way. I’m tired of watching you play this game and screw me over.”

“You? Who are you?”

“You’ll see.” I yanked his arm, cuffing him to the headboard.

“I ain’t playing, what the hell is going on?” I made my way to the wall and flipped the switch on, letting the room get flooded with light. He closed his eyes, not used to the brightness, but once he opened them, his eyes were in search of me. His eyes raked over my attire, his hand reaching for the handcuff.

“You can try, but you won’t get it off.” I took my time walking back to the bed. His hand still tried grasping at the cuff. I sighed as I grabbed his wrist, ignoring his protests and cuffed his other wrist.

“I’m asking for the last time, what do you want? I’ll give you anything you ask.” I shrugged, opening my bag and pulling out my knife. It was the final time and I came prepared. I turned it over in my hand and saw his eyes open wide. “Whatever you’re thinking, don’t.”

“And what am I thinking?” I walked back over to the bed, the point of the knife running down his shirt, already slicing it. Yes, it was sharp indeed. His breathing turned heavy, and I enjoyed the fear I saw in those eyes. Damn, I loved him, loved him like no other. And time was up. I made quick use of his belt, slicing it in and two.

“I’m begging.”

“Do you know what I’m going to do?” He shook his head. “Than why are you begging?”

“Because I do not like this.”

“You like it rough.”

“How would you know?”

“The grapevine of course. You screwed just about every female and I’ve lived to hear about it. I tried to make you see those other females just weren’t worth your time, but you threw my love back in my face. Well, guess what, lover boy? I’m done with it. I’m done with seeing you get hurt over and over again. I’m done playing second fiddle to your mood swings. I’M DONE!” And what that outburst, I stabbed him in the stomach, enjoying the look on his face, the sound of his blood, the scream from his mouth. I pulled out the blade, wiping the blood on the bedspread, not even attempting to stop the flow.

“I’m sorry.”

“Oh, believe me; it’s too late for that. I’ve watched you, time and time again. All I wanted was you to be happy. Why was it so hard to see that I would have made you happy?” And again, I stabbed him, sinking my blade inches away from his first wound. This time, the scream was louder. Oh, music to my ears.

“I was happy.”

“How could you be? They screwed you over! They broke your heart! They trampled on you! Kicked you to the curb! And you, being the smart ass that you were, kept going back to those stupid ass skanks, lie Ashley, Tiffany, Sarah, Katrina. You never learned, you never saw, you never knew!” Once more, the blade sank in, this time on the other side of his stomach. His blood was flowing faster. I could see his color in his face already fading. “I’ve always loved you. I could have made you happy; I would have given you everything.” I pressed my lips against his, and he quickly turned his head.

“This isn’t happiness.”

“No, this is death. I refuse to let you keep on getting hurt. I can’t bear to see it. So, since you won’t come to me, I have no choice.”

“This is all wrong.”

“No, what you did was wrong. I will always love you, though.” With that, I sank the blade one last time into his heart, stopping the blood flow for the last time. I sighed, as I saw him take his last breath, his eyes shut and felt a peace from within. I would have no more pain in my life, thank goodness! And neither would he.

-----
I stood, with all the other the fans and all the workers for the guys, and watched as his brothers lowered his casket. I wiped the tears that were falling down my cheeks, missing him already, but knowing that this was better. I wouldn’t trade what I did for anything.

“How are you holding up?”

“I’m fine Howie. And you?”

“Worried. They have no leads about who did this or why.”

“Rumor is going around that maybe it was some crazed fan.”

“I’m not sure how they would have gotten in. But, the police are thinking that the person knew him, and that the person knew his or her way around. But it was a spotless crime scene.”

“That’s what I heard. He’ll be missed.” Howie nodded and I pushed my shades up on the top of my head.

“Were those his?”

“He gave them to me.”

“Those were his favorite pair.”

“I know, but he said he valued our friendship.”

“You were important, than.” I turned to Howie, smiled, and wiped some more tears away. I made my way over to the headstone and knelt down in front of it, sliding my fingers over his name. I kissed the rose and placed it at the base of the stone.

“I’ll always love you, Alex.” I smiled and leaned closer, as if he could here what I was about to whisper. “And I’ll never be sorry.” I paused, pushed my hair behind my ears and pulled the shades back over my eyes. “And no, to answer your silent question, it wasn’t just an obsession.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9756