Every Part of Me by yorkielover88
Summary:

He was living his dream. She was living a nightmare. He was viewed by all as Mr. Perfect. She was broken. When their worlds collide at 90 mph. they are both left feeling totally different. All these new feelings may prove to be more then they can handle. Can anybody save them from themselves before it's too late?
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > Aaron Carter, Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Child Abuse, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: The Backstreet Dads
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 3204 Read: 19107 Published: 09/17/09 Updated: 07/10/10
Story Notes:
Warnings may change!

1. Character info by yorkielover88

2. Chapter 1 by yorkielover88

3. Chapter 2 by yorkielover88

4. Chapter 3 by yorkielover88

5. Chapter 4 by yorkielover88

Character info by yorkielover88
Kevin - 36
Gregory Scott - 16 - Kevin's son
Kristin - 37 - Greg's mom - Kevin's ex-wife
Howie - 35
Matthew Paul - 14 - Howie's nephew that he adopted
AJ - 33
Franklin "Frankie" Daniel - 17 - AJ son
Brian - 31
Leigh - 31 - Brian's girlfriend
Nick - 30
Christopher Brian - 15 - Nick's son; Jesse's twin
Jesse James - 15 - Nick's son; Chris' twin
Erica - 30 - Chris and Jesse's mom - not Nick's wife
Aaron - 17 - Nick's brother
Nickolas Charles "Charlie" - 6 months - Aaron's son
Brianna - 16 - info is secret!
End Notes:
Chapter 1 will come soon!
Chapter 1 by yorkielover88
Author's Notes:
Chapter Warnings: mild talk of child abuse and rape.
"Yo Brian, you still coming over to watch the game?" Nick called out to his best friend. Their last pre-tour rehearsal had just ended. "You know it." Brian replied. "Guys don't forget we need to be at the party by 6:45." Kevin called to all of them. They always had parties before a big tour. It allowed the press to come and ask questions and for them to have one last hooray before being cramped in their buses for the next few months. "Don't be late this time Nicky." AJ teased. "That only happened once man." Nick almost pouted. Brian laughed as he zipped up his duffel bag. This sure was the life. He couldn't be happier. Sure their weren't allot of private moments but he didn't care.

"Is Leigh coming to the party tonight?" Howie asked Brian. "Nah, she has to work." Brian said. "Yeah, they already said their goodbyes last night." Nick smiled making everyone else do the same. "Cut it out Nick. You know I don't do that." Brian blushed a bit. Nick always gave him a hard time about not having sex. Nick never could understand why a man would choose not to. That kind of thinking got Nick into trouble. Brian had warned him not to bring that girl back to his hotel but Nick didn't listen. Fifteen years later Nick was a father on twin boys but he still found nothing wrong with sex before marriage.

"Come on guys, leave Mr. Perfect alone." Kevin always had a way of sounding like he was defending Brian even though he was really teasing him. Everyone again laughed at Brian's blushing face. Honestly he didn't mind. He knew teasing was just one of many ways the backstreet boys showed affection to each other. Brian knew he wasn't perfect but he liked the reputation. In a group of five men someone had to be the "good one" and he was happy to take the title. None of the other titles fit him anyway. I mean, he in no way was shy. Howie took that title. He wasn't the baby, that of course was Nick. He certainly wasn't "the horny one." The entire world knew AJ wore that title like a prize. He wasn't much of a leader either but his cousin, Kevin, fit that role perfectly.

"You gonna stay in la la land or are you coming with me?" Nick broke his thoughts. "Oh yeah, sorry man." Brian said picking up his bag. "It's cool. Uh, I gotta pick up the boy's from Erica's if you don't wanna tag along I'll give you the key to my place and I'll just meet you their." Nick told his friend walking outside. "Isn't Aaron gonna be their?" Brian asked confused. "Not this early. He has to pick up Charlie from daycare after school." Nick explained. "Oh, I forgot. I don't mind tagging along with you. Being alone in your house kinda creeps me out." Brian admitted. "Alright, cool." Nick said. With that they got in his clear water blue Chrysler 300and drove off.

Meanwhile many miles away in Texas a young girl had just gotten home from school. She knew by looking at the empty spot on the left side of her drive way that her mother was not home yet. The beat up red pick up truck on the other side told her that her mom's boyfriend, Tyler was their. She stood at the end of the drive way wondering weather or not she should go in or wait for her mother to get home. She knew she wouldn't like the consequences either way. If she went inside odds would be that she would find Tyler drunk and that he of course would have his way with her. If she waited outside for her mom she would no doubt get in trouble and receive new bruises to match the old ones.

After careful consideration she decided to take her chances at going inside. She prayed hard that Tyler would either not be drunk or that he would be passed out. Either one would give her ample time to get to her room and lock the door. If she could just make it their everything would be ok. Her locked bedroom door would shield her from his perversion and it would allow her to finish her homework saving her from her mothers painful wrath.

She took one last deep breath before reaching out and opening the front door. Slowly she entered. For a moment she stood frozen. When she didn't hear Tyler she continued on to her room. Before she could make it however, she heard him call out to her. "What took you so long getting home?" She was only a four or five minuets late. "The school bus was uh, running behind." She tried not to sound afraid. "Well, that doesn't give us much time before your mom gets home." He said placing his hands on her shoulders. He was not the kind of guy you would expect to be a perv. He was a fire fighter and a member of the U.S. Army. He was a bit tall, young, and well built. Even a bit on the cute side.

"Please..." Her trembling voice begged. He knew what she meant but he didn't care nor did he reply. He simply nudged her in the direction of her mother and his room. A few minuets later she fought back her tears and struggled to breath as the weight of his body pinned hers down. She clenched her jaw and shut her eyes as tight as she could as his flesh connected with hers in the worst way possible. Her heart was in her mouth and her nerves had went south a long time ago.

Soon he was finished and let her go. She collected her things and went to her room. She closed the door and without any hesitation she locked it. For the moment she felt safe. She laid on her bed and tried not to cry. She knew from past experience that if she started she wouldn't be able to stop. Her mom would be home soon and she needed to get her homework done. Her mother would be enraged if it wasn't. Her mom had no idea what Tyler did to her on a very regular basis. Tyler had warned her never to tell her mom. If her mom knew what he was doing she probably wouldn't care but at least she would know why her school work was almost never done. Maybe then she wouldn't beat her.

Her life was so far from perfect. She was like a torn rag doll or a broken clay pot. Each day she felt like it. Often days she felt worse. Worthless. It was a feeling she knew well. Unloved, not wanted, Stupid, Ugly. All of them were how she felt day after day. No one really knew the existent of her pain. Often times she would cry and pray that God would work some kind of miracle. She begged him to do something to remove her from this nightmare she was forced to live. At times she even pleaded with him to just take her life. In her mind anything was better then living this life.

Her only comfort came at night while she was deep in slumber. She would dream about a life with the father she never knew. She had been told time and time again that he hated her but that didn't stop her dream from being wonderful. He was like her prince charming. He rescued her from Tyler and her mother's evil grasp. He cared for her like no one had ever cared for her before. Some times she even dreamed of having a step-mother far different from the ones portrayed in most fairy tales. It was only a dream of course but that one dream kept her going. The short lived joy and bliss it brought her at night was enough to give her the strength to face each new tomorrow.
End Notes:
REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW OH YES AND... REVIEW!
Chapter 2 by yorkielover88
Brianna stood uncomfortably waiting on the buss to come and pick her up. She enjoyed school. Not because she liked learning or because of friends, not that she had any, but because it briefly took her away from the hell her home life was. When the bright yellow buss drew near she zipped her sweater closed making sure it covered her new bruises. Sure it was 85 degrees out but she couldn't risk someone seeing and finding out what her mother and soon to be step-father did to her. She had been warned by each of them one too many times.

"Aren't you hot sweetie?" The older buss driver asked. "No I'm alright." She lied. After taking her seat on the buss she did her best to stay still. She knew the less she moved the less hot she'd be. A few kids teased her as the got on the buss but she had long since learned to ignore them. She simply closed her eyes and focused her ears in on the smooth roar of the engine. Before long she was out cold... or should I say... out hot.

Meanwhile in another state far away Brian was packing his bags into his jeep. He would have to leave soon to meet the guys at their buses to head off on tour. When he was through he took one last walk through his giant yet empty house. He triple checked all the locks and lights. He grabbed his photo of Leigh from off his night stand and went back down stairs. After checking the lock once again on the front door he left.

Tour was an awesome time for Brian. Being around his friends, singing, meeting fans and going new places where all things he enjoyed. Sure he would miss Leigh but she would be out to visit him at some point. He could live without seeing her face to face every day for a few months. "Uncle Bri!" Jesse called out to him as he got out of his jeep. Brian was one of Jesse's favorite uncles. "Hey dude." Brian hugged him. "Need any help?" He asked as his twin walked up. "Sure, thanks." Brian said.

As the three of them carried the bags over to the buss Brian asked. "Where's your dad?" "Getting a lecture from mom." Chris replied. "What'd he do?" Brian laughed. "She was going over her "rules while we are in his care" and he interrupted her." Jesse explained. "Yeah he was like, "I know what I'm doing. I don't need to hear any of your dumb rules" and she of course flipped." Chris finished. "Brian?" Kristin called walking up with she and Kevin's son. "Yeah?" He questioned. "I don't have time to wait on your cousin to get here so can you please tell him Greg is grounded from his phone for two weeks?" She placed his phone in Brian's hand. "Sure thing." He said.

Life for Brianna and Brian were going as they normally did. Nothing today was different from any other day. She was trying to keep her mother and Tyler's evil secret his and he was trying to set off on yet another tour. Her life was still one big ball of misery and his was still full of dreams being lived out. They where two worlds apart. Little did they know those worlds would come crashing together at a faster speed then either one of them would be able to handle!
Chapter 3 by yorkielover88
As Brianna began to come to she found her vision a bit blurry. She could hear strange voices and could tell she was no longer on her school buss. She tried to sit up as she blinked her eyes in attempts to clear them. "No, no honey." A male said rushing to her side. He gently laid her back down. As her eyes began to clear she looked around and realized she was in a hospital room. "What's going on?" Her weak voice asked. A female nurse came over to her and said, "Your buss driver found you passed out on your buss. The doctors think your suffering from extreme heat exhaustion." Brianna was confused. "Yes, and you're also very dehydrated." The male added. That explained her IV. "I wanna leave." She said trying to sit up again. "Lay down baby. You can't leave until the doctor releases you and until after you speak to the detective." He explained.

"Detective?" Her eyes got big. "Yes sweetie. When the doctors removed your clothes to treat you they found some signs of abuse." Brianna began to cry. Tyler and her mother had warned her many times not to let anyone find out about what they did to her. "If someone is hurting you Brianna you can tell the detective when she gets her to talk to you." The male said. Brianna shook her head 'no' and his her face in her hands. The two nurses looked at each other. "I'll go let them know shes awake and able to talk." The male said and left. What was she supposed to tell them. She couldn't defy her mom and Tyler. Her mom would beat her worse and Tyler would no longer be gentle when he raped her. They each had told her if anyone found out they would be more brutal with her.

Meanwhile the backstreet boys and their sons where just getting on the tour buses. Brian was waiting for Nick with his twin boys on their bus that they where sharing with Aaron. Aaron was in the back talking on his phone to the mother of his 6 month old son. "God, I hate that stupid b-." Nick stopped when he saw his sons looking at him. "Stupid what?" Jesse asked. "None of your concern." Nick shooed them away. "I tried to warn you pal." Brian said as Nick took a seat a crossed from him. "I know. Don't misunderstand Brian. I love my kids but; some days I just wish I could go back and listen to you." Nick said. "I'm sorry pal. I don't really know what you're going through but I'm always here for you." Brian said.

"I know you love him but I do to." Aaron said walking up from the back of the bus. "I deserve to get to see my son." Aaron sat down next to Nick. "Fine, I'll have my lawyer contact you." Brian and Nick exchanged glances. "Oh, so the second I wanna get legal abut it you wanna corporate?" Aaron seemed flustered and upset. "Alright, but I swear to God if he aint at that damn airport with my bodyguard when we agreed he would be I'll call my lawyer without even talking to you first." After that Aaron hung up. "What was all that?" Nick asked. "She's trying to change her mind about letting my bodyguard go get Charlie and bring him out to finish the last half of the tour with me." Aaron complained.

For Brianna this was the beginning. For Brian he had no clue he would soon have drama of his own. Nothing had unfolded yet and they had no idea that it was about to. Soon however, they would know! When they did their would be nothing they could do to stop it!
End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW IF YOU READ!
Chapter 4 by yorkielover88
Author's Notes:
long time no update... i know!
"Hi there; I'm Kathrine.This is Nick." A lady said walking in with a man and small silver suite case. "Brianna." She quietly replied. "I understand you have some sighs of child abuse." Brianna said nothing. "If someone is hurting you Brianna I'm the one person you can tell. I can make it all stop. Forever." She looked her in the eyes. "Forever?" She nervously asked. "Yes, I promise." Brianna didn't reply. "Is someone hurting you?" She asked. Brianna looked at Nick. "Nick, why don't you let us have some girl time." "But.." "Just go." She said and pushed him out of the room. "Better?" She asked. Brianna nodded. "Good, now is anyone hurting you?" Again she just nodded her head. "Is this person a stranger?" She responded by shaking her head 'no.' "So you know this person. Do they live with you?" "Yes." She just barely breathed out. "mom? dad?" She sat on the end of her bed. "My mom and her boyfriend." She was embarrassed and Kathrine could tell.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Okay?" Brianna forced a small smile. "So, do they hit you?" She asked. "My mom does." "Is that where all your bruises came from?" "Yes." She told her. "Alright, what about your mom's boyfriend. You said he hurts you. How?" "Tyler, he uh... rapes me?" She looked away. Kathrine was a bit shocked. "Alright, I promise right now that he is never gonna do that to you again." Brianna once again just nodded. "I need to take some photos and do a rape kit alright?" Tears fell from her eyes as she nodded. "I'm gonna have a nurse come in and help." She said and left but only for a moment.

"Brian!" Their bus driver yelled. "Yeah Ed?" "Phone call." He shouted. "I'll be back guys." He said and went to the very front on the bus. "Hello?" He questioned taking the phone. "Brian, it's Lou. We have a problem." "What? Why?" Brian was worried it was Leigh. "I have police men standing in my office looking for you in regards to your daughter." "MY WHAT!" Brian yelled taken back. "Care to explain?" "I... I don't have a daughter. Do they have the right Brian?" "I'm looking at your name and social security number on a warrant to bring you in for questioning." "Warrant?" Brian asked now feeling light headed. "Just give the phone back to ED. "Brian turned a bit pale as he handed the phone to ED.

A few hours later the buses where stopped on the side of the road. Police where being sent after Brian. "Kevin I... What do I do?" Brian was scared. He had already told all the adults what had happened. "Just tell them the truth. It's probably a fan lying to try and get child support from you." Kevin calmly told him. "Yeah ROK. A DNA test will prove you aren't lying." Nick patted his back just as the police pulled up. "Call us!" Howie said as everyone hugged him. Tears streamed down the grown mans face as he was put into the backseat of the car. "It'll all be okay." AJ yelled and then the car pulled away.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9854