[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Sometimes you meet someone, and before you even know their name, before you even know where they're from...you know that sometime in the future, this person is going to mean something to you. There are millions of people in the world...but in the end, it all comes down to just one.
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 14364
Read: 4535
Published: 01/27/10
Updated: 09/29/10
Story Notes:
© Copyright 2009, 2010

1. Chapter One by summer [ - ] (3857 words)
I started this fic awhile back but the inspiration to continue it didn't hit me until recently. I probably won't be updating it as often as my other, but it is something I will be working on. I hope you take a moment to check it out and offer feedback. Thank you!

2. Chapter Two by summer [ - ] (3163 words)
Thank you so much for the feedback! I really appreciate it and was able to get another chp done for you guys. I hope you continue to leave your thoughts and keep on reading and enjoying. :) Thanks again!

3. Chapter Three by summer [ - ] (3587 words)
Felt bad for neglecting this fic and thought I'd work on it some. Thanks to those who have read and reviewed and I hope you'll continue to do so. Enjoy! :)

4. Chapter Four by summer [ - ] (3757 words)
I should be working on Once In A Blue Moon or Shades of Gray, but this one was feeling neglected. Updates on the others soon! :)