- Text Size +
Over the next 2 weeks, everyone was in the studio finishing the album. The album was finishing and it had to be out the day before Nick’s birthday. The album launch was going to be in New York on Nick’s birthday with a party in Tampa Bay that night.

Waking up in New York on Nick’s birthday, Nick snuggled into Brianna. “Wakey wakey.” He whispered.
“Mmm, can we have 5 minutes more?” She murmured.
“I think we can.” He replied kissing her.
“Happy Birthday.” She said.
“Mmmhmm thanks.” He replied.

As they were about to walk out the door, their hotel room door knocked. It was Howie.
“Wassup?” Brianna asked, taking hold of Mark’s hand.
“Need to see this.” Howie replied showing them a magazine article. It was of Brianna and Nick with Mark labelled as ‘The New Carter Family’. This is what Nick didn’t want. He never classed them as his family or would want to for quite some time yet. Brianna didn’t either. It had only been 4 months since Brianna and Nick became a couple.

“Great. Oh well that’s life.” Nick sighed looking at it.
“Just thought would give you the heads up. This is just one of many.” Howie informed them.
“Well we can’t change what has been done. We can’t hide from anyone so whatever.” Brianna concluded as they met up with Brian and Alex at the elevator.
“Take it you have seen the article?” Alex guessed.
“Internet is like wo.” Brianna added.

At the Hard Rock Cafe fans were waiting, screaming, chanting the guys, hysteria happening all over the building. The single ‘Count On You’ was playing, fans singing along to it. Leighanne was coming on the promo tour to help Brianna out with Mark. When it came to Brianna singing with the guys, the one song, Mark stretched up, kissed Brianna on the cheek and wish her luck.

Just before the album signings, a birthday cake was brought out for Nick and everyone singing happy birthday, including Leighanne, Baylee and Mark. When it came to blowing out the birthday candles, he got Mark and Baylee to help him out with it.

After the Hard Rock Cafe, Brianna and Baylee went back with Leighanne and Baylee to the hotel while the guys had their press conferences and their radio interviews for the rest of the day.

Around 9pm the guys came back from their full on day, Mark was asleep. Leighanne was in her hotel room with Baylee getting him down for the night, Brianna was just watching TV.
“Hey.” Nick said as he walked in.
“Hey. How the rest of the day go?” She asked as they hugged each other.
“Yeah it was good. As what we had thought and stuff, everyone took advantage of it being my birthday and stuff and also the news coming out this morning.” He sighed as they sat on the sofa.
“That gotta suck.” Brianna commented.
“But I’m here now. Just be me.” He sighed.
“Yup. Mark’s asleep. Had an early night so it’s just you and I.” Brianna replied.
“Sweet. Couldn’t think of a how I would want to spend the night of my birthday.” Nick commented.
“That reminds me.” Brianna stated getting up going to the drawers at her side of the bed.
“What?” Nick asked. She came back holding an envelope and handing it to him.
“Happy Birthday.” Brianna said. Nick opened the envelope and his face dropped. With the help of the guys, she was able to give him a seasons pass to the Tampa Bay Buc’s home and away season.
“Not only that but...” She added going into the cupboard. She handed him a large frame. Unwrapping the frame, Nick’s jaw dropped. It was a certification with his favourite player’s jersey of the #1 ticketholder for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He tried to come out with the words but he couldn’t.
“Aw babe this is awesome! I love you.” Nick said. Brianna went silent. This was the first time Nick said those three words.
“You what?” Brianna had to ask.
“I love you.” Nick repeated. Brianna went to embrace Nick.
“I love you too.” Brianna told him. They held and kissed each other before moving to the bed.

Waking up following morning, Brianna was a bit quieter than normal but didn’t want to let the day get her down. They were heading to Chicago. Brianna’s home town.