- Text Size +
It was the start of the tour. The first show was in Orlando, working their way up and down the United States before heading to Canada. Brianna was the only girl on the tour. Karen was having a hard time with the pregnancy with morning sickness. Leighanne was busy with work and Leigh needed to stay home while their place was being renovated.

No wedding plans had been made. Brianna didn’t want to make any while they were in tour mode. Alex and Karen were having their wedding after the baby was born.

At the same time when Nick and Brianna announced their engagement, Aaron and Carly announced their engagement. Media thought it was a co-incidence that both Nick and Aaron announced their engagements at the same time but both denied many times that this wasn’t the case. Aaron did propose earlier but didn’t want to let everyone know immediately.

The only thing that Nick and Brianna agreed on for their wedding was that it would be a small thing. Small wedding but when Brianna added the “close family and friends” it was going to be a big wedding.

As the girls weren’t coming on the tour, Nick suggested that they hire a Nanny for Mark. Brianna felt as though she wouldn’t be able to concentrate much on the tour while she was working and having Mark with someone looking after him while she was working that wasn’t having continuing contact. Mark’s Nanny was employed on the understanding that whenever Nick and or Brianna were free and during travel that they would have Mark. On the few shows that Leighanne was able to come out for during the tour, Leighanne looked after Mark during the opening of the show while Brianna was on. This let the Nanny, Melissa be able to enjoy a show or two.
Chapter End Notes:
Stick around for Part II in this series. Thankyou so much for reading