- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Special thanks again goes to DelphinaCarter for helping me with this. Her fan fics are simply amazing! Please read and review.
Brianna didn’t know where she was going. She couldn’t get a feel of where she was heading. She could feel the van was driving fast, made a left turn as if turning off a freeway and then the next thing she knew, she was being driven on a very bumpy road and going uphill. She couldn’t see who she was with. She couldn’t work out if they were male or female. She was on her own. The only thing that kept her going was Mark and Nick.

The van eventually stopped, the people dragged Brianna out of the van, uncovering her black blindfold. Focusing her eyes she realised it was pitch dark. The only kind of light shown was the small moonlight and also the small thin torches they had. The 2 people were still disguised not giving indication if they were male or female. Each of them grabbing an arm of hers, they took her into a room from what Brianna could guess from the number of steps was at the back of the place of where they were.

“You were warned about this. You were told to leave Nick alone. You and Mark were to leave, never have any more contact with Nick, AJ, everyone. You ignored this, thinking this was some crazy fan but you are wrong. You were surely mistaken. Now that you have ignored these instructions, you are to now pay the consequences.” One of them told Brianna, disguising their voice if they were male or female.
“I’m sorry. Do whatever you want to do with me. Just don’t hurt my son or anyone.” Brianna tearfully pleaded as she made to sit on her knees on the floor.
“Oh you will. You will now.” The other voice said.
“Please, please. Don’t hurt them.” Brianna begged. The first person let go of Brianna and they walked out the door, leaving Brianna huddled in a corner wondering what was going to happen.

When it was safe, not hearing anymore noises, she crawled around the room, tears streaming from her face trying to find some kind of escape. There was a very dim light in the room she was in. She was able to see a blanket and pillow for her in one of the corners. Growing tired she curled up in the corner, blanket covering her and just laid there.

“Wake up.” Brianna had maybe no more than 1 hours sleep and she was being woken up by the first person. The first person walked in and brought in a few slices of bread, and a couple bottles of water. The person soon walked out. Brianna said to herself that she would ration out everything til at least dinner time, 1 slice of bread for now, spreading the other 2 slices throughout the day. Half a bottle for now as she hadn’t had anything since breakfast the day before and ration the water out.

After nibbling on the slice of bread and drinking the half bottle of water she sat on the one chair and began to think. She didn’t have anything else to do. She thought of Mark being with Nick hopefully, hoping that if she wasn’t there for his fourth birthday that Nick would make a fuss over him. The more she thought about Mark and Nick, the more upset she got. All she could do was think of them. That’s all she was holding out for.

At what Brianna thought would be lunchtime both people came in, the second person kicking Brianna to the floor, Brianna holding her stomach where she was kicked. “You are willing to do anything hey? Do anything to protect your precious son?” The first person asked.
“Yes.” Brianna managed to breathe.
“Well then do the following. We are going to make a recording and you are going to tell Nick to do as he is told. If he doesn’t, he will realise he should have listened.” The second person said.

“Nick, please, do as these people say. Everything will be alright. Whenever you are given instructions, follow them. If you do this, then this will be over.” Brianna tearfully pleaded. Her captives, masked standing next to her. Once the video recording was done, she was left alone again.

Moments later one of the people came in, “Come on.” They said, picking her up by the arm, putting a blindfold on her and she was exiting the room. She was guided around the house before she was stopped. Blindfold removed, she was able to use the bathroom. While using the bathroom she was being watched.
“Thankyou.” Brianna whispered as she washed her hands. Brianna had the blindfold back on before being taken back into the room. Brianna had no energy. She just sat in the corner, blanket around her, just waiting for time to pass by. This is how she would pass the time.