- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
DelphinaCarter has saved the day again. I am really thankful to her for helping me with this chapter especially. Please read and review. Have you started to get any ideas who has kidnapped Brianna?
Without Brianna knowing it, it was the Friday night that Nick would be at the Beverly Hills Hotel car park. Brianna, tired, drained, hungry, thirsty, dirty having only the one shower. Her long shiny hair was all frazzled, her clothes starting to show some wear and tear. She was only wearing almost old clothes when she ran from the hotel and with what she was going through, the clothes were wearing thin.

One person opened the door. Still not showing themselves, not showing if they are a male or female. Brianna tried to determine by their body frame but from their clothes, it couldn’t give an indication and the one dim light in the room was flickering. Brianna thought to herself that she was in a horror movie without the special effects.

“He ignored everything he was told. He’s going to pay for it.” The voice said.
“He would only be doing what’s right for Mark. I trust him.” Brianna told the person.
“You shouldn’t trust him at all. He is doing the wrong thing. He knows that if he doesn’t do what he is told, Mark would be in danger, and possibly him.” The voice rasped.
“Please don’t hurt them. They mean the world to me.” Brianna pleaded, crying.
“There is a price to pay. He isn’t listening.” The voice told her.
“What do you want me to do?” Brianna asked.
“Nothing. You can’t do anything.” The person asked, laughing. The person then moved her to the corner, nudging her and then from out of nowhere, Brianna started being hit. The lashings were on her legs, front and back, then moved around all around her body. Brianna cried out in pain, this encouraged the person to continue.

“You couldn’t help yourself could you bitch. Soon as you knew Nick was free, you made your way into his bed.” She was told. She then received a lashing on her stomach.
“No, no.” Brianna cried.
“How could Nick ever love you, you aren’t good enough for someone like him, you dirty filthy whore.” The abuse continued. The next lashing on her chest.
“It just happened.” Brianna cried. Lashing on her right upper arm.
“You are nothing but a dirty filthy ugly bitch who wants nothing more than his money. You come across as a sweet innocent person but you are nothing but a sweet innocent slut.” The person shouted at her. Brianna could only cry.
“You have no right in the world to have Nick as the father of your precious sweet Mark.” The person said.
“No....Nev....Never....You have me....all.....wr....wron...wrong.” Brianna stammered to stay in between breaths.
“Bitch. You are using him. You have been single for years, realising that, oh hang on, shit you need a father for your sweet boy, I’ll get Nick. Nick doesn’t love you, you bitch. He is only with you because he feels sorry for you and you are the only woman that he saw the moment he was free.” The voice said, adding sarcasm when needed. In between sentences the person kicked her anywhere they could. Just in that first night, she was hit countless times. More than she had known anyone to have.

All alone again, all curled up, in pain, she cried. The tears that streamed down gave her moisture to keep her hydrated. Every part of her body ached, physically and mentally, more mentally. Brianna couldn’t walk, she could barely move.

“Come on.” She was ordered when the door opened and bang it went when it met with the wall.
“Move it.” Brianna was told. Struggling to stand up, she managed to get into a stand up. She had a rope around her wrist. With determination she followed the person out of the room, all in darkness. She could hear the water running.

In the bathroom, no shower curtain, she was untied and she was stripped naked. “In.” She was ordered. In the blink of an eye that person left and the other person walked in. Brianna didn’t care that she was showering in the nude in front of a stranger. She didn’t have the energy to fuss. Once she was showered, no soap or cleaning products. She quickly dried herself, painfully and she was then made to put on her clothes again. Rope back on her wrist, she was lead back into the room again. Rope taken off and she was kicked back into the room again. Spend more time.

After wincing of every pain as she made a movement, she thought of her son and her lover and her friends that were worried frantic. Through the pain, curled up, in still the same dirty clothes and then the unwashed bedding, she fell asleep. She didn’t know how long she slept, what the day was, what the time it was.