- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Again, special thanks to DelphinaCarter
Sunday afternoon, Brianna with even more bruises, and more cracked ribs, was put into a chair, her arms that were swollen with the bruising, were tied back to the chair. “What is happening?” Brianna asked subconscious.
“Making some kind of security. We need to go out and don’t want any games. The doors will be locked, all kind of escapes are sealed up. No sounds can be heard.” One of them told her.
“Ok.” Brianna replied defenceless.

While they were gone, Brianna napped to try and get some of her energy back for later on. Rest always healed things so she thought by resting that this would happen. She had given up fighting for a while. When she tried to fight with them, they just hit her more. More she fought, the more verbal and physical abuse she got and harder. Her body couldn’t take it.
It had been almost 3 weeks since she was kidnapped. She believed she was almost unrecognisable. Waking up from a nap, she thought of an idea. She thought about reverse psychology. They had told her that there was no escape, no sound, no nothing. Maybe if she had tried to untie herself then maybe she might get somewhere. Then she thought that if she did move that things would be made harder for her.

Brianna didn’t know what time they went out, where they were going, how long they would be. She continued to stay where she was until something happened. Brianna thought even more of Nick and Mark at the moment. She was missing their first anniversary.

Hours later without even trying, the rope loosened on Brianna. She was free from the seat. She didn’t undo the rope so if they did come back, there would probably be less abuse. To ease the pain, she laid on the ground, her dirty clothes and bed sheets covering her.

As she lay there, she began to reminisce her time from the beginning of when she met Alex. Alex. Oh how she missed him. Alex had been there for everything. The main person she didn’t want to see looking like this would be Alex. She couldn’t help but think in some way that he would be blaming himself for this. If he hadn’t introduced her to Andrew then maybe this wouldn’t be happening. She was going to him that if he was blaming himself that he isn’t to blame for this.

To Brianna in what seemed like an eternity, but was the following morning, towards lunchtime, they had returned. “Mmm, interesting time we had just now.” First person said.
“Yeah?” Brianna asked curious.
“Yeah, but you will find that out later. Now answer this bitch. Why you aren’t tied up?” The second person asked.
“They came undone themselves. I can show you how loose they became on me.” Brianna replied getting up and slowly going to the chair.
“Hahaha, we actually believe you whore. We made sure that you wouldn’t untie these that we made a marking so if it was moved after we had tied you up, we would certainly know about it.” The first person told her.
“Haven’t tried to kill yourself have you? Haven’t done anything?” Second person asked.
“I am wanting to see my son. Why would I kill myself?” Brianna replied.
“Do you now? Well you are going to have to wait a bit longer. You haven’t earned it to see cute adorable Mark.” First person told her, threatening.
“Please don’t hurt my son.” Brianna begged.
“Well bitch, you have to do as we say. Otherwise....” Second person said before pausing.
“This is what will happen.” The first person finished, showing a photo of Mark laughing with Brianna and Nick holding him, and igniting a cigarette lighter, a flame going on the photo.
“No.” Brianna cried shaking her head. The people just laughed. When they stopped they lashed at her, fortunately for Brianna, it was on the legs this time.

When they left, Brianna curled up again, to relieve the pain, crying gently. She couldn’t close her eyes. The image of the photo of Mark, her and Nick burning, just devastated her. Eventually the tears, the energy of her crying, drifted her off to sleep. The final thoughts she had in her head were, wondering when the next attack would occur, and of Nick and Mark how they were doing.