- Text Size +
Brianna’s mind was gone. She had been gone for so long that she gave up even trying anymore. She dealt with everything as they came. She didn’t try to play games with her captives. They were always one step ahead of her. Her heart was broken into pieces. She hadn’t seen her son or her fiancé in about a month and was in despair about it.

“Seems Nick is willing to do everything that he is told. He put it to the test today. Worked really well indeed.” One of the two said.
“Yes, very well.” The second cackled laughing rubbing their hands together.
“So if Nick is told anything now, he will do it. Now what is next for Nick Carter?” The first one asked, rubbing their hands together. In all the time Brianna was held captive, she had never once been able to determine if the people were male or female. Their voices were always disguised and their faces with masks.
The second one growled for some unknown reason and slapped her across her right cheek.

“You will never see the light of day again you slut. You have never done anything right in life. Only used people to get your way into life and now that you have got it all. You are wasting everyone’s time and energy.” The first person yelled at Brianna. Brianna huddled in a corner.
“No wonder you have no family, you toe rag. Only using someone else’s family to feel like a family. You hooked onto someone who knew would come and save the day, feel sorry for you and then get someone else to feel for poor little Brianna.” The second person said.
“Nick is totally blind when it comes to you. He doesn’t know what he is doing. You have quickly brainwashed everyone. They don’t know what to think anymore. They never used to pick up trash on the street.” The first person continued.
“But now, the brainwashing, this rubbish will finish. By getting rid of you, Mark will go into care, go to some low life’s where he belongs and everyone will get back to normal. Forget all about you and Mark ever existed.” The second person told her.
“Oh, good one!” The first person exclaimed and the pair laughed. Brianna remained in fear.

Alone, Brianna froze, she knew that they were playing mind games and wanting Brianna to cave in but she was determined not to do that. She had too much at stake. Who was she to know that if she had died that Mark would be safe? She had to keep on fighting for her survival. She wanted to see her son, Nick and everyone again. The amount of hits and lashes were getting immune to her. Bruises covered her. Large bruises, it hurt to breathe, especially when being beaten with their hands, covered by gloves.

As Brianna was about to drift off to sleep, the two people came in, and stood in front of Brianna. “You want the top or the bottom?” One of them asked.
“We’ll take turns.” The other replied. One stood in front of Brianna, the other towards the back side of her. Her legs were picked up heavily, without care, her arms the same. Brianna was a swinging tool for them. Brianna prayed that they wouldn’t throw her to the ground. She wouldn’t survive that one. While swinging Brianna from side to side, they laughed as if this were a game, and spat on Brianna.

Eventually growing tired, they laid her gently on the ground. Thinking she was safe from any more brutality, the one that had her by the arms, dragged her by the legs to the corner. Once there, Brianna was kicked in the stomach again. Then she was left. In severe pain, Brianna just lay there, till the next time.