- Text Size +
Brianna got woken up by the people coming in. “Get up bitch.” One of them said. Brianna woke up startled and slowly got up. Chained up and a blindfold on her, she was taken out of the room and escorted into the bathroom. She was stripped of the now what looked like rags and then and was told to get in the shower. In 6 weeks she was able to shampoo and condition her hair. She was starting to feel somewhat human.
“This is just for today so don’t start assuming anything.” The second person warned her. Brianna said to herself she gave up assuming a long time ago. Once the conditioner was out of her hair, the shower was turned off. The people started to dry her off. Brianna was then having a new set of underwear and clothes being put on. She was thankful for this, she didn’t even have the energy to do that. The shower alone exhausted her.
“Come on now.”She was told. Back tied up and blindfold on she walked forcibly out of the bathroom and then with the steps she had done countless times before she then realised she was in the main room of the property on where she was.

“Sit.” They ordered her as they pushed her down in the chair, ratty and wobbly, almost about to collapse, just like Brianna.
“Now a video is going to be sent to Nicky for him to see that you are still alive and most importantly well. Make sure you come across as you are fine and nothing is wrong. Then everything will be fine.” The first person warned her.
“You are to tell Nick that you are fine, nothing is wrong and that something will happen soon.” Second person instructed her.
“If you don’t come across in that way, there will be danger....but for who?” Brianna was threatened.
“I can do that.” Brianna assured them.
“Good.” One person replied.

“Nick, this is just to let you know that I am fine, I am being treated fine where I am. Nothing is wrong with me. This will all be over soon. Do not worry. Everything will be fine.” Brianna said confidently and calmly, inside crying. Then click on the phone.

“Gee for a slut, probably even hooker, you act fantastically.” One of them said standing in front of her.
“Probably did it in some porn flick or something or did it as a role play. Right bitch?” The other replied laughing.
“Come on, back to reality.” The first one said and then grabbed Brianna by the wrist and taking her back to the room, the other person following behind them.

Brianna stood in the middle of the room, the room now totally dark, the light bulb blown. In the little light coming from the main room, the two people stripped off her clothes again and put on the old clothes she was wearing before and her hair all messed up again, the tie up being removed from her forcibly.

On her own, Brianna saw that in spite of everything that there was some good that came out of this. She was able to have a shower and have her hair washed. A few moments later, Brianna thought she began to hallucinate. Suddenly Nicks’ voice appeared. It was the songs Nick had sung, recordings and live versions. It was only Nick’s voice. Not even blocking her ears could help her not hear Nick’s voice.

“I will be alright. I will be alright. It will be over soon.” Brianna repeated over and over as the song, ‘I Got You’ played and ‘Who Needs The World?’ began playing. Brianna began to dream of how she would be rescued. The moment when the nightmare will end.

“Oh bitch, there is no end to this music. This is just to let you know that this is how close you will ever get to him. He’ll get sick and tired of waiting soon and move on. Hand your kid into services and go.” One of them called out to her. Brianna ignored everything.