- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The end? Or the beginning of the end?
No one had been into see Brianna had managed to free herself. A couple of times she managed to drag herself to the door to try and door but it wouldn’t open up. She had to resort down to using the bucket that was left in the room and the blanket to be her bathroom. She had not showered since the video or seen anything since the shower. Her body was drained from no food and water that they stopped giving her. She had to rely on sweat to help her.

It had been a whole week since Lauren and the other person left Brianna to fend for herself in that room. Brianna was facing the reality of now she wouldn’t come out alive. Her breathing was affecting her, she was getting weaker.

Waking up out of unconsciousness Brianna heard noises. She knew she wasn’t hallucinating. She didn’t have the energy to scream out for help. She just sat there curled up. After a while the noise stopped. She took a sigh and went back to sleep.

“No, DON’T” She heard a voice scream. Then she didn’t hear anything more.

On the other side of the door, outside the house, police were there confronting Lauren and the other person.

“She doesn’t love him. She is only using him.” Lauren outraged.
“Don’t do anything dangerous, you are near a naked flame.” An officer called out, Lauren holding a fire lighter.
“She deserves everything she gets. She shouldn’t get away with this.” Lauren yelled.
“But don’t end it this way. There are other ways.” The officer called back.
“You don’t know everything.” The other voice shouted.
“If you explain it to us, sure but not here alright.” The officer told them.
“No, no way. We know what your game is.” The other voice replied, getting angry.

“We just want to end this safely and calmly.” Another officer spoke up
“We want to end this the right way.” Lauren told them.’
“The right way is to end Brianna’s life. She’s worthless.” The other person said.
“No one is worthless.” The first officer told them.
“Except her.” The other person replied next to Lauren who was standing in front of the place where they were.
“Back off, go away, otherwise I won’t be afraid to light this place up.” Lauren threatened.
“Alright fine.” The first officer said as he signalled for the other police to leave the area, of where they could still where Lauren and person from a distance.

“You seriously wanna blow this up?” The person asked Lauren.
“Destroy everything. Sure. Bitch is laying there. She’ll be gone soon. May as well help them with someone.” Lauren replied.
“But...” The person began to say.
“Don’t tell me after all this time, all this planning....come on!” Lauren said.
“Well....” They replied unsure.
“Do you want Brianna to be with Nick? We know we are going down, for this anyway. He is blind anyway from having anything to do with her and he would be still blind if he goes back.” Lauren asked.
“Do it.” The person said immediately.

“LAUREN NO!” Nick shouted. Nick raced up the hill, dodging the police running up the hill to stop her.
Chapter End Notes:
What do you think will happen now??? Can anyone guess?