- Text Size +
“LAUREN NO!” Nick shouted. Nick raced up the hill, dodging the police running up the hill to stop her.
“Nick?” Lauren said stunned.
“Yes it’s me. Lauren this ends today. It’s been seven weeks now. I think you have made your point.” Nick replied, wondering who the person was next to Lauren.
“What points that?” Lauren asked breathing heavily.
“That you don’t want me to be with Brianna.” Nick replied catching his breath.
“How do I know that you are playing with me here? How do I know that you are playing with the cops down there?” Lauren asked anxiously.
“Take off the mask at least. I know it’s you. We all know it’s you.” Nick pleaded.
“Don’t listen to him. He’s playing with you.” The person said.
“Seriously I am not. I want this to end peacefully. Safely. Be less trouble for everyone.” Nick replied. Lauren and the person looked at each other.
“He knows it’s me.” Lauren said, Nick being able to just hear. Both turned to face Nick, Nick looking hopeful. Lauren removed her mask.
“Thank you.” Nick said.

“So what you going to say? Say to try and stop us from doing this?” Lauren asked Nick sarcastically.
“Probably only what the cops would have said to you before. Be calm, be rational about this, all that crap.” Nick replied as he slowly moved closer to Lauren and the person and sat casually on a log near them. Nick still curious who it might be.
“I’m sorry on how I cheated on you. I know I should have been more honest with you. I shouldn’t have gone away when you were home in LA. I should have stayed with you. Can you forgive me?” Lauren pleaded looking at Nick.
“I’ve had plenty of time to think this through, I forgive you.” Nick replied looking up at her.
“It’s a trick, he’s lying.” The other person yelled.
“This isn’t a trick. I mean it. We are human. We have our faults.” Nick continued as he stood up and walked over to Lauren, ever so slowly.
“You mean it?” Lauren asked.
“Don’t fall for it Lauren.” The other person said.
“How do I know you mean it?” Lauren suddenly asked, nervously.
“May I?” Nick asked approaching Lauren. He had to do it. He prepared for this to happen.
“What?” Lauren replied. Nick walked right up to her, with one hand, lifting her chin up, planting his lips on hers, arms going around her.
“No, no, no.” The other person cringed. Lauren was engaged in Nick’s kiss too much that she dropped the firelighter onto the ground.

“I’ll do it.” The other person sighed bending down and grabbing the fire lighter. The person walked around to the corner where there was a heating system for the house. Nick continued to kiss Lauren, Nick’s eyes opened, watching the police sneak up behind him to grab Lauren and the other person.
“MOVE! MOVE NOW!” Police shouted. Nick was shoved to the ground, two police officers grabbing Lauren and running down the hill to arrest her. Another two officers grabbed the other person near the heating system.
“Call the fire brigade.” One called out.

“BRIANNA!” Nick cried out!