- Text Size +
~AJ~

“You J!” Nick waved his hand in front of me. I slapped it away and looked at him with a smile.

“What do you want?” I asked as we sat waiting for Howie to start our meeting.

“We are heading to Canada first,” Brian said sitting besides us.

I shrugged a little and smiled, “I told mom she could come out to visit me, she will like Canada.” How lame instead of bringing out my girlfriend or wife like Bri or Howie. I was inviting my mother.

“Oh that will fun like old times,” Brian said patting my back. “How about you Nick? Are we finally going to meet that Lauren girl for more than an hour?”

Nick grinned, “Maybe we are in the talks of her coming out to see me.” I hated him he had been all lovey dovey since he found Lauren.

I knew it was serious, for fuck sakes she was not his usually type. She had a brain for one, she was pretty and she looked like she was with him for more than just his fame. She also cared for the bastard, he looked better than he had in years. He had a six pack!

It was me the one that couldn’t find a descent chick. I still had my one nighters and than the ones that stuck around for a couple of months. But my heart felt the void and seeing all the PDA going around me it frustrated me.

I hate married couples and couples that are dating! “Have we found someone to replace our wardrobe staff?” I asked changing the conversation for my own good.

“I think Jen said she had a friend of a friend who knew someone. She has it taken care of,” Howie said interrupting our chit chat.

“I hope they like pranks,” Nick said with an evil grin.

I groaned, “I hope they aren’t married.” I mumbled it was apparent that neither of the guys understood what I said. I was not going to like hearing them talk about their significant other! I had Brian, Howie, and now Nick for that. I wanted to have someone I could talk to and maybe go out with for fun.

**

I was running on backstreet time when I arrived at the arena in Ontario. “Well look who finally graced us with his presence.”

“I over slept.” I said as I took a drink of my coke. “So how long do I have before sound check?”

“Just enough time to meet the newbie’s” Jen said walk up to us. “Come on,” she took my hand and pulled me to our dressing rooms.

“This can’t wait?” I asked as I saw the Nick laughing with someone.

“Josie,” Jen said peeking into the room where we changed and got our makeup done.

A few seconds later out came a brunette sporting a shirt with skulls all over it. At least she had taste, “Hey Jen,” she said finally looking at me. “Hi,” she said extending her hand toward me and I respectfully shook it.

“Nice to meet you I’m AJ.” I said clearing my throat.

“I know you were the only one we hadn’t met yet!” she said with a smile. “Nick said you wouldn’t be hard to miss with the bald head and all.” She giggled and I turned to glare at Nick. I was not that bald… yet.

“Well I hope you like your new job.” I said smiling at her.

“I do and Ro loves it too. We hadn’t been to Canada ever!” she said with excitement. I liked her…

“Where is Ro?” Jen asked.

“Over there with Nick.” She pointed at Nick and then I finally saw her. “RO!” Josie yelled.

Nick turned and smiled at me just as Ro waved. She said something that made Nick laugh and then she came toward us. “What’s up?” she asked with a smile that made anyone smile.

I think I like her more… she was perfect. From her red hair to her black heels, those heels really made her stand out. “I want you to finally meet AJ.” Jen interrupted and that was when she extended her hand. She had tattoos. Yep she was perfect.

“Hi nice to meet you.” She said as she pulled her hand away from mine. I cleared my throat realizing that I held it for too long.

“I need a smoke.” I finally managed to say as I walked away. “Where had she been all my life?” I asked myself as I turned to look at her she looked mad?

*******

~Rochelle~

“Can you believe him! I mean if he didn’t like he could have been at least a little polite don’t you think? I mean he just left!” I said as I arranged the clothes for the guys.

“Maybe you mesmerized him?” Josie told me as she began to get all the makeup out. The guys would soon come on to get ready.

“Hell no I saw his look, but you know what I didn’t like him either. Two can play that game!” I said grinning.

“You have issues.” Josie said throwing me a brush.

“No I just don’t think its fair he judged me before he even got to know me! Ugh, he shouldn’t even be like that. I mean for crying out loud he is in a boy band!” I was fuming at this point. I now hated AJ and I was going to make his life miserable before allowing him to make mine miserable. I needed this job, I wanted to travel!

"Just promise me not to go overboard. You too are judging him without even talking to him again. Maybe he's a chain smoker and really needed that cigarette." Josie said.

I rolled my eyes give it to Josie to always find some excuse. But I had seen his look, he was judging me. Had he seen himself he wasn't Brad Pitt himself!

"Look I'm just going to avoid him ok?" I said realizing that maybe she was a little right. "But if he does anything else to make me hate him more than its war! Why couldn't he be like the other guys? They were all so nice."

"He was nice to me." Josie said and I launched the brush she had chunked me earlier right back at her. "Well maybe his intentions towards you are different. I mean look at you? Your pretty."

"Your pretty too... stop assuming things." Josie said catching the brush. "Lets just get ready ok?"

I nodded in agreement we would continue this conversation later.