- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok if you read this chap re read I realized I hadn't posted it all. Oops sorry.
AJ~

"What are you doing?" Brian asked me as he caught me pulling on a button on my shirt. I smiled successfully when it came right off.

"I need my shirt fixed." I said giving him a sly smile.

He rolled his eyes at me, "let me guess? You have a crush on one of the new girls?"

I sighed, "yes... she is driving me crazy. Ever since I met her in Ontario. I just don't understand why she is ignoring me... its like she avoids me at all cost."

"Oh, yeah Rochelle can't stand you." Brian told as matter of fact.

I stared at him in shock, "what do you mean?"

"Yeah I overheard her telling Jen she detested you but she could manage..." Brian told me with a shrug.

"Did she say why?" I asked now understanding why she was like she was toward me.

"I don't know I didn't stay long enough to hear why. I am not nosy that was none of my business... I have to go we are about to go on stage you better get that button fixed. Oh and good luck Cassanova." He patted my shoulder as he walked away.

"Fuck," I mumbled as I threw the button into a trashcan. I walked toward wardrobe just as Howie came out...

**********

~Rochelle~

"I'll be right back." Josie told me as she made her potty dance. "Howie is the only one left."

I nodded as I finished Howie's hair. "You're all set." I gave him a smile.

"Thanks," he told me walking out. I sighed taking a seat on one of the seats. I couldn't wait till we headed to the hotel, I needed sleep. I hadn't gotten any sleep on the plane.

I yawned and was startled when I heard someone clear their throat... turned around in time to see none other than AJ. I rolled my eyes, "Yes?"

"Sorry to bother you...but I just noticed that my shirt is missing a button." He was stammering as he showed me the shirt where the button was missing.

I inspected it... great Josie had to go to the restroom at this exact moment. "Take your shirt off." I ordered.

He gave a smile as he took it off. I had to hand it to him he had a nice body. To bad his personality wasn't the best. "Are you alone?" He asked.

"Yeah... Josie will be back in a few." I told him as I tried to hurry.

"How are you liking the job?" He asked me trying to make conversaion.

"For the most part good." I was trying to be polite, he was being sort of nice.

"Have you ever been here... if not maybe I could take you and Josie out. I know a few places you might like."

I finished fixing his shirt and handed it to him. "No thanks I already made plans with Nick..." I smiled as I saw his look.

I sort of felt bad... sort of.


********

~AJ~

"So what are you doing after the show?" I asked Nick later that night as we waited for Howie to finish his solo.

"I am going out to eat with Josie, Ro, and Bri." He sais before takinf a drink of his water. How come he could call her Ro?

"So which restaurant?" It was New Jersey so I could probably guess where he would go but it was best to make sure.

"That sushi bar we went to in New York..." I smiled... I knew exactly where. I was going to crash there little party.

I was determined to get Rochelle to have a conversation with me that lasted longer than what it had taken her to fix my button. I still wonder why she hates me....

I also wonder of Nicks intentions toward her... "So what's up with you Ro? Aren't you in a relationship?"

Crap. I hadn't meant to ask that out loud but the look on Nick's face told me had heard me.

He made a face, "yes I am and I am only being friendly with them. You they are very nice."

"Oh... I was just asking." I said trying to sound subtle.

He began to laugh, "right!" He patted my shoulder. "You have it bad for Ro don't you?"

"Is it that noticeable?" I asked suurprised he knew. "And why can't she see it?"

,oooh... yeah she is not fond of you." Nick said giving me a sympathetic look.

"Do you know why?" I asked but stopped when she walked by toatally ignoring me but yet she did see Nick!

That's it I am putting my romantic AJ to use....