- Text Size +
~AJ~

“AJ let me out!” Nick continued to scream as I sighed in relief.

“Sorry Nick I just need this tonight.” I told him rubbing my hands together as I made sure he wouldn’t be able to get out of the closet.

“Now I just have to get Brian and Josie,” I said as I began to dial Brian’s number. “Hey Bri,” I said with a smile as he answered me.

“Hey J, what’s up?” he asked in his chipper voice.

“Well I just spoke to Nick and he told me that if I could convince you to not go tonight with them to dinner I could go in your place… you know for Rochelle.” I tried to sound as convincing as possible.

“Well if you really want to go I don’t mind I can stay. I probably will just chat with Leighanne… I miss her anyway.” I smiled in triumph. “Ok well then I guess I don’t have to worry about changing then.”

“Thank you Bri, I owe you.” I told him doing a happy dance.

“Yeah whatever just good luck.” With that he hung up on me.

Now on to my next mission… for that I needed to find my favorite manager in the world Jen.

*******

~Rochelle~

“So again why aren’t you going with us?” I asked Josie as she helped me with my hair.

“I told you I will meet you all there later… Jen just really needs me for a while.” Josie explained. “Just enjoy it ok… they are really cool and I will see you there after I finish with Jen.”

“Fine,” I pouted but she kissed my forehead instead. “You still owe for having me deal with AJ earlier… even if he was nice sort of.”

“AJ is nice Ro, you just seem to still be hurt about your first meeting with him. I think he is sort of cute actually.” Josie raised her eyebrows.

“Oh please… he is so not cute!” I said a little too fast I think. Ok so I was lying but I wasn’t one to admit that like I’ve mentioned before.

Fifteen excruciating minutes later I was down at the lobby waiting for Nick and Brian. Instead I got the bellhop telling me my ride was waiting for me. I shrugged it off thinking that maybe they were waiting in the car. Wrong. I was all to myself and the ride was long and lonely.

“Excuse me?” I finally asked the driver. “Where are the other two people at?” I got a smiled from the driver.

“Miss they are at the restaurant already.” What a rude way to this. But I was already in the car and I was starving. Plus the view wasn’t so bad.

Finally we arrived and I realized this was no sushi bar. “Uhm I think we are in the wrong place.” I said nervously as the driver opened the door for me.

“NO ma’am this is where I was told to drop you off.” He said as he helped me out of the car. “Enjoy your dinner.”

Before I could say anything else he drove off. I sighed and went in, I was greeted by the maitre d’, “Welcome miss your table is this way.”

Ok I was starting to freak out as I was seated, “Would you like anything drink?”

“Yes wine…” I said realizing now that I was in an Italian restaurant.

“Wow you’re here on time,” I froze when I heard the voice. I turned in time to see AJ he was very well dressed and held a rose in his hand.

I glared at him, “What are you doing? Where is Brian and Nick?” I asked grabbing my purse.

“Oh about that… they say rain check?” he gave me smile. I stood to leave, “No please just lets have dinner… you’ll love this place.”

God he gave a good puppy face, so I sat right back down. “Fine but it’s only cause I’m starving.” I told him just as the waiter came back with wine selections.

He handed me the rose and well I had to take it. I am not rude you know… besides I was still a little surprised how he had managed to get me alone. I had to hand it to him… maybe we could at least try to amicable.

*******

~AJ~

“I know what you’re thinking that I am crazy and maybe I am. But I just couldn’t handle you not talking to me and ignoring me. I am a people pleaser and especially when I have a connection with a person.” I began to explain as we waited for out food.

“Crazy is an understatement.” She said as she took a drink of her wine. “You have a connection with me really?”

“Yes I do. Since when I first saw you… I got so nervous I had to go have a smoke. You make me nervous and my heart races when I see you.” I looked at her removing my sunglasses. “I have to get to know you.”

“Well I think you’re a prick and I feel no connection.” She told me and I felt my heart sink.

“Well maybe we started on the wrong foot.” I extended my hand to her, “Hi I’m AJ.”

She looked at me weird but she smiled a little. “Hi AJ… I’m Rochelle.”

“Great so we start clean…” I told her excitedly. “So can I ask you something?”

“Ok,” she said as she smelled the rose I had given her.
“Why do you hate me?” I asked her… I really wanted to know what had made her hate me so much.

She looked at me for a while and then she spoke, “I felt like you had judged me that day we met and well I felt offended. But,” she pointed her finger at me. “I have to say this right here is very romantic and it sort of redeemed you.”

There it was what had caused her to hate me… and had redeemed myself sort of. “I got nervous really. I actually had some naughty thoughts about you when I saw you.” I smiled when I saw her blush. “What else can I do to redeem myself completely?”

“Not rip your buttons off your shirts…” I blushed and looked at her quizzically. “Well I could tell when it falls off or someone rips it off.”

“Well I wanted to talk to you and so I had to find a way.” I told her stammering.

“Well it was clever.” She gave me a smile. “I have to admit that.”

“Wait till I show you all of me.” I gave a sly smile just as our food arrived. Yes my romantic side never failed. “So will you accept to go out with me again then?”

“I don’t know if I should even answer you still find a way to make it a date.” She looked around. “The food looks good.”

“Yeah your right.” I said proudly… so now I assumed she expected even more from me. I could handle that I was the love doctor or like Brian had put it Casanova. I would do anything to get her to like me. I was in love…

Rose – $6.00
Dinner – $130.00
Getting beat up by Nick for locking him in his closet so I could take the girl of my dreams to dinner… - Priceless.

I still had to deal with Nick but I totally thought it was worth it.