- Text Size +
~AJ~

The next morning I woke up in a very good mood. Nick had forgiven me or so he had said. I was still on my guard with that though; something told me he would get me back and soon.

That’s when I got the call… I was officially booked to do some concerts here in LA for my solo stuff. I had to let the guys know and prepare for it, good thing was my manager had made it so it would not intervene with our BSB schedule.

So in search of Howie I went and after several knocks I got the annoying face of Leigh at the door. “Yes.” She asked but it wasn’t a very friendly one, I guess that fact that she still in her pajamas and her hair was not gracefully straight had something to do with it.

“Is Howie up yet?” I asked she gave me a look and I swallowed. “Right uhm I’ll just see down for breakfast. Sorry…” I said backing away. Leigh was very hot but she was not a good morning person, I wasn’t either but today was the exception.

I had a feeling that from now morning would be an exception for me… I was in love and I was winning ground in the Rochelle territory. I decided to head back down the elevator and stopped in my tracks remembering the events from the night before. “I’ll take the stairs.” I needed to exercise anyway.

By the time I made it to the ground floor everyone was there and I got the reminder of my life when I began to feel the beginnings of pain on my knee. Damn knee, but I sucked it up and took a deep breath. “What happened to you?” Brian asked as he began to put food on his plate, it was breakfast buffet.

“I took the stairs, totally forgot we were in the fourteenth floor.” I said catching my breath, “But I have done my exercise of the day.”

“Well I am proud of you but if you would stop smoking I bet it would get better.” Brian told me as he got a French toast stick and stuffed it in his mouth.

Why does he always have to guilt more guilt into me? “She kissed me.” I told him instead trying to change conversation.

Brian stopped what he was doing and looked at me, “Wow good job man so are you two officially a couple?”

I chuckled before I got glimpse of Rochelle and Josie coming toward us. “Not yet I’m working on it.” I managed to say before the two got close to us.

“Good morning,” Josie said grabbing a plate.

Brian said his good morning and dismissed himself toward a table. “Good morning,” I said giving Rochelle a smile.

She gave me a look that I did not like it was like the Rochelle I had been with last night was gone. “Whatever,” she mumbled as she walked on by leaving me looking dumb founded and Josie shaking her head.

“Sorry.” She told me sympathetically. “I am also sorry that last night didn’t work.”

I almost dropped my plate, “What do mean about last night?” I asked.

“Well I am Ro’s best friend… she told me what happened. Well I least she laid it to you nice and easy. Look once she made up her mind about something she won’t change it. She has made up her mind about you so she is not going to change it. STUBBORN, that’s what it’s called.” I watched in amazement.

Rochelle had lied about our date and today she was totally different. “I thought everything went well yesterday.” I mumbled loosing my appetite.

“Well what can I say she is a good actress.” Josie shrugged and walked away…

I suddenly felt my sunny day turn into a rainy wait scratch that into a hurricane day in Florida horrible… what had gone wrong? Had I been to honest?

I didn’t wait for more and found my way to the elevators. Not caring if I would get stuck again I pushed the number fourteen and waited patiently to get back to my room.

I wanted to smoke and watch a movie to clear my head. That was exactly what I was going to do. I hated my life right now and I had to think things through maybe I was barking up the wrong tree?


********

~Rochelle~

“You think he bought it?” Nick asked me as he chewed on a carrot stick. I felt horrible as I watched AJ look at me.

He reminded me of a kid who had lost his favorite toy. I wanted to tell him it was all a joke but, at the same time I really wanted this prank to work. He sort of deserved it, he had locked Nick in the closet.

“For the record,” Josie said sitting by me. “He is totally shocked about this. I can’t to see his face when he finds out its all a lie.”

“What’s all a lie?” Brian asked as he walked by. I smiled at him, “Nothing.”

Nick chuckled and stood up, “I’ll tell you,” he walked away with Brian and I looked for AJ but he was nowhere to be seen. I felt bad and I hoped this would not make him hate me.

I really had enjoyed my night with him. I hoped this joke would be over soon, I still couldn’t believe I had accepted to be in on this joke. But heck I like a good joke too and this one was going to be good.

*******

~Amor~

I was surprised when Jade or Rochelle came to me with a dilemma. According to her Jade er Rochelle the one on earth detested AJ. I thought that was impossible till I saw it with my own eyes.

That was when we schemed the whole thing. Please do you really thing AJ would have come up with all that? Of course not, he is romantic though all we did was put some ideas in his head and the talking was all them.

I do have to say the elevator scene was awesome, I am proud of that one. It never fails its Romance 101 when to humans of the opposite sex end up in an elevator stuck flames fly.

Boy did they! But now stupid Nick is about to ruin it all. Or maybe not. Hmm… this is getting pretty interesting. Poor AJ though.

“Yeah I sort of feel bad for him.” Jade er Rochelle cupid Rochelle said as we both sat in the lunch room hearing it all. “Can’t I just give a AJ a hint?”

“Absolutely not, trust me I have a feeling this will work.” I stood up and clapped my hands. “You be a good cupid.”

I hoped I was right, wait I am right I have been doing this for centuries. I can’t believe I was doubting myself.

*******
Chapter End Notes:
enjoy... would love your feedback.