- Text Size +
~Rochelle~

Upon our arrival to Chicago I shocked with a huge surprise. Since the guys didn’t have to perform till the next day they all went out. Of course I was invited to go with Nick and his little crew of friends to a club.

I saw no harm in it since at the moment not only was I “supposedly” giving AJ the silent treatment, so was he. He had practically ignored me, he hadn’t even tried to talk to me.

Everything got worse when I saw him in the same Club; he was alone for like a second and then this bimbo from nowhere came. I watched them talk and talk like old friends.

“Her name is Sonia… she is a really good friend of ours. She works for a local TV station here in Chicago. I always knew she had a little something for AJ.” Nick was telling me in my ear as I continued to stare at the bestest of friends; AJ and Sonia.

My night had turned sour so after another drink I vowed good bye. I didn’t want to be there anymore. I got a cab and went back to the hotel alone. Josie was having too much fun.

I walked through the lobby of the hotel grumbling as I spotted some of the guys fans lurking around. All wanting at least a glimpse at one of them, some stared at me and whispered amongst each other. Crap. They knew I was part of the crew… so hurriedly I made it to the elevators hoping to get one soon.

Well not soon enough… I had left so angry I guess I’ve must of not seen AJ and Sonia leave before me. Till the elevator door opened and she stepped out AJ behind her.

“Really I can take it from here I don’t you to get attacked. It was nice seeing you.” She told him kissing him on the cheek. “See you tomorrow.” I rolled my eyes as I walked into the elevator.

Before the doors closed I saw his tattooed hand stop them and he got in. He didn’t say a thing he just pushed the button to his floor… which happened to be the same as mine.

“Did you have fun?” Crap I had to talk I just couldn’t bear seeing him like he was.

He turned to look at me and raised his brow, “Yes as the matter of fact I did. Why are you talking to me?” he crossed his hands.

I sighed heavily and bit my lip, “I hate closed spaces…. Quiet closed spaces irk me.” It was true but I knew that was not the only reason.

“Yeah I forgot about that!” he said turning back to seeing the doors.

“So is she your knew squeeze?” I bit my cheek hard again knowing I shouldn’t have asked that.

**********

~AJ~

I was trying hard to ignore Rochelle as we rode the same elevator. I had vowed to leave her alone and just forget about having a chance with her.

But she was making it impossible when she asked me if Sonia was my new squeeze. “Excuse me?” I turned back to stare at her. Something in her look told me she did not like Sonia.

“Yeah I mean she’s pretty.” I scuffed she was lying.

“You know you’re a horrible liar.” I sighed heavily. “She is pretty though.”

She smiled wryly, “I can’t believe you!”

That’s when the doors to the elevator opened and she was about to walk out. I stopped her and pulled her back in. I pushed the elevators doors closed and stopped them completely.

She pulled away from grip, “Let me go what have you done!”

“Uh no I ask the questions here. Why can’t you believe me! What did you mean with that comment?” I asked my heart thumping hard in my ribcage.

“How can you move on so quickly not even two days ago you were after me. Pulling off buttons from your shirt just so I could fix them. Locking Nick in a closet so you could fool me into going to a date with you. Now you are here and you so quickly move on to that Sonia girl!”

I smiled she was jealous. I had made her jealous and that proved I was right. She did like me! “Why dwell on the impossible.”

“You see all men are the same! I can’t believe I actually thought you were different.” She was talking with her hands, I liked that from her.

“You were the one to make it clear that I was not getting a chance with you.” I said calmly.

“I never said that! Fuck! Look you stupid idiot I was only playing part of the prank Nick is doing on for locking him in his closet! But now I am glad I did it showed your true colors.” She tried to slap me and to my surprise I caught her hand.

“SO this is all Nick’s doing?” I asked smiling at her. “Because then I should let you know that I like it when you get jealous. But Sonia has nothing on you. She is just an old friend and she came with me cause we had a lot of catching up to do. Nothing happened between us we just talked and then I gave her a pass for tomorrow.”

I let go of her hand and she closed her eyes. “Fuck Nick is going to kill me.”

I chuckled and for the first time I felt like I really did have a chance. I took her by the waist and pressed my lips to hers. It was heaven… the best part she didn’t pull away.

We were back on and I had finally got a taste of her lips. “I’m going to kill Nick.” I finally told her between kisses.

“No I think I have a better idea.” She gave me a wicked smile. I liked her smile and this one was no exception.

“I’m all ears.”