- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok finally a new chapter... I will update sooner now that I know where I am taking this story! woohoo... oh and by the way I rewrote chapter 8 so go back and read it again. :)
[Paul’s POV]

Ok I really have to intervene here. By the way my name is St Paul. I am at the entrance of the Pearly gates. HI.

I have to tell you the sudden current events that lead to what this story is all about. I was the one that came up with the idea. I was like usual going through the people that stood by the gates.

“Number 554545,” I yelled and to my view came a beautiful young lady. She looked lost but she smiled as she saw me. “You fucking exist? Wow.” She told me I cringed at her use of words.

“Yes I do exist child now why are you here? Like that her file appeared on my hand. You fell off the stairs?” I asked incredulously as I saw the big heels she wore.

“I guess I’ve must have slipped.” She said showing off her shoes. “SO am I really in heaven?”

“Well sort of,” I told her as I realized she was in a state of passage. She was still lying in coma in the hospital. “Your still alive… I tell you what why don’t you go back.”

“What no! I like it here…” She pouted. I groaned and snapped my fingers.

“Sebastian…” I said as the angelic being appeared. “She needs some enlightment. She wants to stay in heaven… help her out.” I handed him her file.

“I do!” she said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat.

“I want you to go with Sebastian he will help you change your mind. Your going to go on a journey where you will see all your life played before you.” I told her and her eyes widened.

“Wait what if I don’t change my mind?” She asked.

“Then we will assign you your wings.” I said a little annoyed she was so sweet and flamboyant. “Take her.” I told Sebastian.

I sighed in relief when she was gone, she would be in a state of coma till Sebastian convinced her she was better off back on earth. Or at least that was what I was hoping would happen…

******

“What’s your name again?” I asked the girl that continued to trail kissed down my throat.

“Samantha.” She told me as she straddled me. I was so devastated with knowing I had no chance with Jade that I had gone out and met Samantha.

Now here I was about to have sex with her. She had similar features to Jade except for the green eyes. I was not dominating and assaulting her neck.

“Oh god you feel so good,” She moaned as I began to take of her shirt. I was going to make her feel better soon.

I let her pull my shirt off and then she worked on my pants. “I need you now!” I told her as I went for her skirt.

It didn’t take long for her to start squirming and say my name. I have to say I am quite the ladies man, to bad none of them ever stayed longer than a night or if they did I ended up screwing it up.

After our rendezvous I lit up a cigarette. “Thank you.” I told her as she began to dress.

“No thank you.” She said taking the cigarette from my mouth. I watched her smoke and how she tried to exhale sexily not really accomplishing it.

“I have to go.” I said standing up and buckling my pants. I grabbed my shirt, “I’ll call you.” I said and walked out before she complained. I hated whiney girls.

I only felt crappier now that I had done the deed. I felt emptier than I had ever felt and that’s when my phone rang. “Hey Janet.” I said into the phone.

I heard sobs and then she spoke, “I hate Nick Carter.” she told me and I knew I should have stopped them from leaving together.

“I’m on my way sweetie.” I said and drove away.

******

[Jade’s POV]

I threw a slap at Alex of course he didn’t feel it I was not materialized but I hated him at that exact moment.

He had just finished screwing some random girl. I knew he was doing it out of deception and so even though I was mad I felt guilt.

I sat by him in the car I wondered what had gone so wrong between Janet and Nick. “Jade…” I heard Alex said out loud.

I turned to face him and saw the look. “How can I get a hold of you?” he was talking out loud and I wanted to scream here I am.

I sighed heavily and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. I could feel him but he couldn’t feel me… I was going to find him someone if it was the last thing I did. I just had to really search go into his past… maybe a high school sweetheart?

“Ok I really am fucked up!” Alex said turning to look at the passenger’s side. “I’m not only lonely but now I am going crazy!”

I didn’t understand what he was talking about. I just stared at him dumfounded. “OK AJ you can’t tell anyone you felt someone touch you. Fuck I need to go see a doctor.” He said turning pale.

Had he felt my kiss?