- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Love Me Carefully

By AngelgirlDorough

©1-3-2010

            Disclaimer: This is for entrainment purpose, a way to celebrate one of my favorite holidays Valentine day as I'm a romantic at heart.  I write the love saga of Angella or AngelgirlD and Howie which ‘Love Me Carefully' is the first installment.  Lyrics of ‘Love Me Carefully' were written by Howie Dorough and sang by K-ci & JoJo.  Please this is purely from my romantic imagination, so do not take any part of it because if you do its call plagiarism.  

 

 

 In the mist, unseeing there is a sheer line that separates humanity and the inexplicable work of Cupid the God of love.  His work is never done, as he always searching to give or take love away and sometimes mends broken hearts.  In this case to mend two broken hearts, where he once gave love to but it wasn't mutual, it was one way street; therefore, he had to take it away, leaving wrecked hearts behind.    

Once again Cupid blindly strikes but this time with his healing loving power arrow to mend their hearts.  "Love needs to be induces by small dosages, very carefully," he says in a velvety sweet and melodic voice as to giving instruction to his trusty arrows.  Cupid takes his arrow and bow shooting his arrow splitting in two, releasing sprinkles of love in to the broken hearts.

Will Cupid be successful or these broken hearts are too much far gone that even Him cannot cure them? Enter in Cupid domains and see how his inexplicable love-healing power works in Howie Dorough and Angelgirl D's broken hearts.