- Text Size +

 

"I love you, I truly do love you but I'm scare of what comes next.  The next part always leaves me heart broken.  I been there before and I do not want to repeat the story-please understand."  The young lady explains to her new love interest but to scare to commit while sitting in a picnic blanket by the beach.

 He replies while his eyes surveying her beauty, he caress tenderly her delicate fair face, gazing to her brown eyes, "Love is truly something.  It's the one thing we can't live without.  Makes you think you're invincible.  Makes your heart feels so unbreakable.  But you know love can hurt...Dear Angella."

  With misty eyes she gaze into the window of his soul and say, "So love me carefully, just be true to me.  Love me honestly caused we know sometimes love can be done so painfully.  So at the end of the day all I want is you to love me carefully-Howie."  "I know what you mean," he says bowing his head down to hide his pain, ‘I know exactly what you mean as I also have a broken heart of my own,' he thought. She lightly takes his chin and move upward to look in to his eyes again but she finds more.  Tears streaming down his face that pains her so, ‘What I have done to make him so sad,' she thought.

"Months have brought an ending, didn't think I could love again then you came in my life and you made everything seem right.  Second time around, I'm asking and begging you please," he says with a trembling voice as tears flow freely like a river flowing down the stream. 

Sighing with regret, she begins to say, "I just said..." she stop and looks away into the horizon that had the most beautiful sight with purple and oranges hues signaling that soon night will fall as the sun has begun to hide away.  She whispers, with tears of her own flowing in the mist, "So love me carefully, just be true to me.  Love me honestly cause we know sometimes love can be done so painfully.  So at the end of the day all I want is you to love me carefully," still holding tight to his hand that lazes with hers.

Taking a chance, the handsome guy that his skin has been kiss by the sun with his big brown hazel eyes that shimmer with hope to love again.  Standing up from the picnic blanket that lay in the white sand beach, Howie pulls his lover with him.  Angella looks with wonder and hesitate a bit but let go as he secure her in his strong arms.  Having her so near as she lays her head in his strong chest; meanwhile, her long curly brunette hair flows in the chilly wind that has begun to sip into the evening air, he whispers in her ear, "Two hearts sharing something so incredible, so unpredictable.  I'll take care of you, so take care of me.  Then we can love each other faithfully." They sway to the imaginary rhythm while the white sand softly tickles their toes. 

The new found lovers share and enjoy their closeness while receiving privacy by their own bodies.  They were on their own little world and they both thinking, ‘Please don't break my heart.'  There, they made a promise to each other, that they'll cherish and honor their entire lives, "So love me carefully just be true to me.  Love me honestly cause we know sometimes love can be done so painfully.  So at the end of the day all I want is you to love me carefully." Howie and AngelgirlD continue to sway to the unheard music of ‘Love Me Carefully' but were pumping hard from their heart. Howie suddenly stops and gaze into Angelgirl D's eyes mirroring what he felt, he leans in kisses her carefully with a searing kiss sealing their love where they also begun the journey of love; while, the ambient set just right for them with the night has already set in, as the moon and the stars lights up the sky giving a beautiful silver glow.

Love is in the air and if you are really quiet you can hear the sound of Cupid wings as a sweet and delicate aroma engulf you blind because true love is blind and only the heart rules.  That's how it should be; so beware, it might hit you too:D

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated!!