- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The story is a nascar / backstreet boy story!

AGE 36

AGE 16

AGE 16

 

"I love you daddy!""I love you too Princess!" They shouted over the loudness of all the people. "Be carefull." She said hugging him. "Always.Stay outa trouble." He told her. "Always." She smiled. He just shook his head and put his helmet on. She climbed over the wall and he climbed in his racecar. He waved to her one last time before pulling away from his pit. Soon she was watching him fly at almost 200 mph. as she had so many times before. When she was younger she was forced to watch on a tv from thier RV with a babysitter. After her grandpa died Dale insisted she be alowed to be in his pit. After being taught all kinds of safty rules officals allowed her to do so. It provided a much better veiw and the pit crew was able to here her cheer them on during every pit. She enjoyed it.

When the race was over he didn't win but he had finished top five. She was proud of him even though he was disapointed. He was her best friend; mostly because she didn't have many but also because he was pretty cool for a dad. He gave her everything she could ever want. She was his everything. She had been since the day she was born. Her mother had died that day. All she knew as that it was a result of complications. She didn't care to know more. Her mother had been some random chick that her father hooked up with when he was 20. She had wanted to abort the pregnancy but he convinced her otherwise.  Now, sixteen years later he couldn't imagin his life without her...his princess.

 

Mean while in Tampa Florida  a woman was trying to wake her son up. "Nick you're going to be late!" Jane yelled. "Aaron go wake up your brother." She instructed her youngest and only other son. Only a few minuets later She heard Nick yell Aaron's name and the sound of thundering footsteps. "Help!" The younger blonde yelled hiding behinde his mom. "What did you do?" She asked seeing Nick was soaked. "That little fucker dumped cold water on me!" He shouted. "First, we don't talk like that in this house and second, I'll take care of him you go get ready for rehearsal." "You better count your blessings." He glared at his little brother. "Go Nickolas!" She shouted.  Aaron just laughed.

Sometimes Nick hated his brother. He really knew how to crawl under his skin. Most of the time it wasn't a problem because he wasn't at home. You see Nick was a member of a famouse boy band. They had been together over three years now. It was great. Hegot to sing and dance on almost every stage in the world. He got to see the world. He was famouse, rich and always had girls throwing themselves at him. He could count how many bra's had been tossed his way. The only real problem was that none of those girl were his girl. One of his band mates was engaged. One was in a seriouse relationship. Another always had one or three or five girls hanging off his arms and the other... well Nick wasn't close to him but he had seen him with girls too. Nick had no one. All of his dreams were coming true except that one. Was it too much to ask? He just wanted some one to call... his princess!

Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the slight spelling problems. Tell me what you think!