- Text Size +
"Emma, wake up and get dressed." Dale called out to his daughter. "3 minuets." She called back from her bunk in the RV. "You have two and if you aren't ready when the van gets here you're going just like you are!" He warned. "You wouldn't." She said sitting up. "Care to try me?" He asked. "Uh... not really." She smiled and got up. "I didn't think so." He almost laughed. She just rolled her eyes and began to get ready. Two minuets later she was in a short jean skirt and a white tank top with the number 88 written in bright pink a crossed the front. She was her dad's biggest fan. "Do you really have to wear that?" Dale asked as she packed a carry on bag for the plane. "What's wrong with this?" She asked. "Guys look at you when you wear short skirts and stuff." "Really?" She asked a looking a little happy. "Yes, and I don't like it!" He gave her a stern look which made her smile.

"Let's go." Dale told her daughter after hearing the van pull up. "Alright." she said and followed him out. Getting on the plane and the ride was rather pleasant. The plane landed and as the got off people with camera's started taking pictures. They were used to it. As they approached the baggage claim she spotted a long time family friend who had taken over the roll of her grandpa when Dale SR. passed away. "Mark!" She shouted and ran up to him. "Hey Sweetie." He smiled and hugged her. "Hey Dale." He shook his hand. "How's it goin Mark?" "Good." He replied. "Emma, are the rumors true?" A reporter shouted as a crowed formed around them. "What rumor?" Dale asked through a fake smile. "Everyone thinks I'm starting my own clothing line." She whispered back.

"Great it's rainbow bright." Emma rolled her eyes seeing the other driver approaching them. "Be nice Em." Mark told her. "Hey guys." "Hey Jeff." Dale smiled polity. "Big sixteen tomorrow hey Emma?" Jeff asked her. "Yeah." She gave him a cocky smile only to receive an elbow from her dad. "Gonna get her a car?" He asked Dale. "Are you kidding?" He asked in return. "Why not?" Mark asked. "She's an Earnhardt. I'm not letting her drive till she's forty."

"Mom, please, I'll be fine." Nick complained as she hugged him for the eighty seventh time. Alright so he hadn't really counted but it felt like that's how many times she had. "I'm sorry Nicky. I just love you." She said pulling away. "Too much." He said. "Come on Nickolas. We're gonna miss the plane!" Kevin called. "Be careful." She told him. "I'll take good care of him Mrs. Carter." Kevin assured her. "Oh thank you Kevin." She felt much better hearing that. "By Bro." Leslie hugged him. "By nerd." BJ joked. "Love you Nick." Angle also hugged him. Aaron hugged him Next. "See ya baby backstreet." AJ waved to him as he and Kevin pulled Nick away from his family.

"Thanks guys." Nick said once seated on the plane. "I thought they weren't ever gonna let you go." Howie commented. "Nicky's mommy just doesn't want anything bad to happen to her baby." Brian teased in a female voice. "Shut up Rok!" Nick pouted. Everyone laughed. AJ's phone began to ring. "Turn that off dumb shit." Howie scolded. "Hey baby, I'm getting ready to take off I'll call you when we land." He said and hung up. "Who was that?" Nick asked. "My girlfriend retard." AJ replied. "Which one horn dog?" Brian joked back. "Yeah Bone, was that Thursday or Friday?" Kevin laughed making him blush. Nick laughed along but really inside he felt so jealous. He wanted to be someone's someone.
Chapter End Notes:
review please!