Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Content
Word count: 63046
10. Back to a painful reality by ficfriction [Reviews - 1] (1498 words)
WARNING!: This chapter has a small scene that might make you hate me, but keep reading past it, it doesn't take long, I promise!
22. Bad feelings by ficfriction [Reviews - 2] (1260 words)
I would just like to say that it makes me uber uber happy to come on here and see "Read Count: 1453". Because even if I'm not getting reviews from those readers, aside from Miss FFG, I still have the count to prove they are there and that is enough for me. =) Thank you to all of your guys for reading, even if you're not reviewing. ^_^
30. Day Two: Confessions and realizations... Who can argue with the truth? by ficfriction [Reviews - 1] (1964 words)
31. Day Two: Boys and secrets never mix well by ficfriction [Reviews - 1] (1101 words)
Okay, so I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for the lapse, but a lot has been going on. I only have this one chap to post for now, but I have 2 others that are done and ready for posting, I just have the on the other computer. I'll work on getting them transferred to this one and posted as soon as possible though =). Hope I still have readers after so long a wait. Here's one thing I can promise though, things are about to heat up =).
32. Day Three: Chris reveals a few interesting details by ficfriction [Reviews - 1] (1596 words)
As promised, I had the other two sitting at home =). Thanks to FrickFrackGirl for being the first to review on them.
33. Day Three: Oh boy... This isn't good. by ficfriction [Reviews - 2] (1292 words)
Second chap for you guys as promised. Thanks for the patience, and for sticking around til I got my oomph back. I'm working on more chaps at the house but sadly nothing more is ready. More reviews might push my creativity =).
34. Day Three: A little guilt goes a long way by ficfriction [Reviews - 0] (1995 words)
So, we find out who found Nick, but I love the fact that I now have almost 2,900 views for this story. It makes me severely happy, you guys have no idea. Enough chatter, here's what you've been waiting for!
35. Day Three: Match in the gas tank, boom boom by ficfriction [Reviews - 1] (1363 words)
Last chap of the day, hope you guys like it. And I just wanna say I'm sorry now to FrickFrackGirl, you'll understand why soon enough lol.
36. Day Three: Who says Autumn isn't the best season? by ficfriction [Reviews - 0] (1744 words)
I have to say, it is glorious and beautiful to see a reader count of 3005. This story has grown so much from where it started, and I'm sure if I had kept on it more the counter would be a bit higher than what it is, but that is in deed my fault, no denying it there. Here's to my readers and my commenters.
38. A look into the past by ficfriction [Reviews - 0] (2132 words)
You know, I went to post this last night, and the read count was 3355, but my net died before I could, so it had to wait til this morning and now the count is 3376. 21 new reads overnight really makes me happy. I love seeing my read count climb, it's inspiring. Not as inspiring as getting reviews, but it still works =) Seriously, reviews make my inspiration flow =).
39. Wildfire by ficfriction [Reviews - 0] (1384 words)
Just a quick thing. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I got focused on my other story since I had a small flow on it and didn't want to lose it. I'm trying to be fair to both stories, since both are popular, but that one's a couple of chapters away from being completely finished and those readers have literally been waiting since 2009 for me to finish it. So, without further delay, I give you another flashback.
40. Memories... by ficfriction [Reviews - 0] (1514 words)
Sorry for the delay, lost internet for a little bit, but here's another update for you =) I'm busy today, but I already have a chap written that I need to type up. As soon as things cool down, I'll be typing it up for posting =).