- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pretty Steamy Sex Scene...Enjoy ;)
~ Chapter 11 ~



Time was going by so quickly, this saddened Kimberly because she knew Nick would be needing to leave soon. She hated the fact that he would be gone, she craved him more than a fat kid craved a piece of cake. The more she spent with him the more she found herself falling in love with him. She wanted so badly to tell him, but she was petrified of the rejection – she knew she wouldn't be able to bare it. But the way he kissed her, talked to her...touched her. She truly thought the chance of him feeling the same was high. He was a man and of course he craved sex, and he did not hound her with it. Not like how most men would have. They hadn't had any intercourse since that day at Disney Land. It was by choice of course, but oh how she missed the way he turned her on, how he ravished her body. She just had to make sure that wasn't all he was after and he was proving himself beyond worthy. He would still would kiss her so passionately she could feel the heat...oh how her body craved for him to touch her in the worst way, but she promised herself she wouldn't give in so easily. Although she did allow his hands to wander, as they glided over her shirt, teasing her breasts as they grazed her – she was torturing herself...she was getting so close on giving him and fucking him like an animal.

Things have been wonderful at work; Greg gave her the raise without any questions asked. He barely spoke to her except when needed to – work-wise...although sometimes he did ask about Nick. That made her feel a little uncomfortable, why did she care so much about him? Maybe he finally figured out who he was and knew he would be leaving soon. What would happen once he did leave? Would Greg turn into his normal bastard self because he knew Nick wasn't there to protect her? That frightened her.



Kimberly was in her room getting ready for a date with Nick. He had told her he wanted to do something nice. Lately they had just been staying at Angel's, that seemed the only place they could really be able to relax. Kimberly loved being able to cuddle with him on the couch while watching a movie with his arm wrapped around her. She just loved to be near him period. She felt like she was going to explode if she didn't tell him how she truly felt.

She looked herself in the mirror, she was wearing a black dress that went a few inches above her knee with black three in heel shoes, with an open toe, showing her purple nail polish. The top was tight around her bust, showing a good amount of cleavage. Nick had called her last night and told her that he wanted to do something special, so wear something sexy. She wore her hair up in a black clip, causing small strands to fall and frame her face beautifully. She decided to crimp the strands that escaped. After she applied her make up, she looked in the mirror and couldn't get over how attractive she looked. She smiled as she stared back at the reflection.

There was a knock at her door and Laura walked in, “Do you have any red lip...” she trailed off once she looked at her roommate, “Oh My God...Kim!”

She turned to her, “What?” Not understanding her tone of voice. If she even thought for a moment she was going to try to tell her how the dress didn't fit her frame, or how her make up was all wrong. She knew her roommate far too well and was waiting for her to degrade her on her outfit – the one night where she felt beautiful. She was not going to let Laura ruin it, she just wasn't. She held her ground and was going to be strong.

Laura had to blink her chocolate eyes a few times, “Wow...you look....well good!” She never realized how difficult that was for her to say before, probably because she couldn't recall a time where she looked this lovely.

Kimberly raised her thin eyebrow at her baffled roommate and let out a small chuckle, “Thanks.” She then finished applying her light pink lip gloss, “I'm going out with Ni – ” She cleared her throat real quick, “With Dave tonight.” She silently cussed at herself, that was close...too close. If Laura ever found out that she was actually seeing Nick Carter – she didn't even want to think about the outcome.

“Again?!?”

She nodded, “Yep,” she answered, as she dropped the lip gloss into her small black leather hand bag.

Laura scrunched up her nose, “Why? Kim, you can do so much better. I mean, he's such a prick. And he isn't even hot.”

Kimberly let out a loud laugh, if only she knew who he was. She knew she would not be saying he wasn't attractive. She then turned to her, “First off, it was dark when you saw him and like I told you, he was only a dick to you because you were flirting with him in front of me,” she said, as she grinded her teeth. Remembering that night where she was far too friendly to her boyfriend, made her want to jump out the car and do harmful things to this woman she used to call a friend. Everything with Laura now a days seemed past tense.

Laura rolled her eyes, “Oh please! What did I tell you before? I was not flirting with him! Ugh, I can't even believe you let that guy brainwash you. I'm your friend, I would never go after a guy that you liked.”

Kimberly had to bite her tongue, because she knew that was a load of shit. She had in the past and she still didn't know how she actually forgave her. Thankfully she heard a horn beep and smiled, knowing who it was, “Oh, that's my ride...gotta go!”

“Whatever,” she mumbled.

Kimberly quickly ran out of the room and down the stairs. She had been searching for apartments; she was planning on moving out sooner than she thought. She just couldn't take Laura's attitude any longer and it would be nice to actually have her boyfriend stay at her place without her roommate going all psycho. She had been talking to Ashley about it and she was pumped for her best friend, although she wished badly that Kimberly would move away from Florida and to California with her – and the thought has crossed her mind once or twice.

She took a deep breath before opening the front door and she quickly walked to the black car that was running in the driveway. She got in and smiled, “Hey.” Even though the only source of light at the moment were the moon and stars, he still looked as divine as ever.

His response; gently pulling her close and catching her lips with his. She felt herself quivering as he gently nibbled on her lower lip, “Hello,” he raspily whispered, as he pulled away. She could feel her heart flutter from his seductive tone, “Mmm, you taste so good,” he murmured over her lips before sneaking in for another kiss, adding a hint of passion as his tongue began to rape hers.

When she pulled away she could feel chills running down her spine, “Wow.”

He laughed, “I think wow's an understatement.” He then pulled away and put the car in drive, “So I hope you're hungry, Baby Angel.”

She bit on her bottom lip, “Mmm, I think I'm hungry for one thing.”

He raised both of eyebrows, causing Kimberly to softly giggle. He then pulled out of the driveway, “So are you hungry?” He asked, glancing at her.

She nodded, “A little,” she answered, with a small curve to her lips.

He grinned and with the hand that was locked with her, he rubbed his thumb on the surface of her hand. She could feel her heart jumping from his smile. She felt like a school girl all over again. She rested her head against his shoulder and he freed his hand from hers and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. During the ride, he was asking about Greg and making sure he wasn't back to his old ways. She answered honestly and even added the part about him asking about him. He looked at her weird, but shrugged. And told her to make sure if he does anything to upset her to make sure she went right to him – he'd defiantly straighten him out....again. She promised, she then told him about the apartment search and he seemed more pleased about that. He really wanted her out of that place; he despised Laura and he barely even knew her. But from that one night she did not make a good impression and from the way he heard Kimberly speak of her. But what really made him dislike that woman was how she caused Kimberly to cry by telling her she wasn't pretty enough to keep a man, that she would have to sleep with him. He shook his head in disgust, that girl needed to be smacked; maybe he should let Angel take a go at her. He knew she would be more than happy to.

Within about half an hour, Nick pulled into a parking lot of a restaurant named The Ground Round. Kimberly had never heard of this before and she lived fairly close to it. While she was still in thought, Nick was already out of the car and soon her door open. He was standing there with his hand out, “Shall we?” He asked, with a sly grin.

She felt her heart skip a beat, as the moonlight pounded down on him; he looked more angelic than an angel. His blonde hair spiked like tiny thorns and the way his blue eyes were bluer than the deepest ocean….and she couldn’t forget the way the smirk was curved around his perfect lips like a hook. She then noticed his white dress shirt loosely hung from his body and how a few of the buttons were not snapped, allowing her to see a small amount of his chest. She had to bite on her lower lip to contain herself from saying or doing certain things.

She took a deep breath and held out her hand with a bright smile and got out of the car. Once she closed the car door, her back was gently pressed against it and soon Nick’s lips were onto hers. His hands slowly sliding down to her sides as his tongue glided against hers. This was not at all making it easy on her. She softly groaned as she felt him gently nibble on her bottom lip, “Nick,” she moaned.

He smiled as he pulled away, “Sorry,” he murmured. “Sometimes you make me lose self control.” He then licked his lips, “You look so beautiful.” Both hands cupped her head and he pressed his lips onto hers once more, “Tonight is going to be a challenge.”

She grinned, “Is that so?”

He groaned, “Yes.” He then laughed, “But I’ll do my best to stay strong.”

She smiled and wrapped her arms around him, as she held him close; inhaling his intoxicating scent. He always smelt delicious, “Don’t stay too strong, okay?” She peaked up and saw the flicker of lust in his eyes and a large grin formed around his mouth.

“Okay, not too strong,” he corrected, with a smirk.

She smiled and pulled away, he held her hand as they entered the restaurant. She felt his eyes on her as they entered. “What?” She couldn't fight the smile that was stretching out on her full lips.

“I’m going to fail tonight.”

She raised an eyebrow, “Fail?”

He nodded, “Indeed. I knew you looked beautiful – but my God, Kim. I swear, you’re trying to kill me.”

She softly giggled, “Now why would I want to do a thing like that?” She teased.

“I somehow think it’s your master plan,” he amused.

“Or maybe I just don’t want you to be good tonight.”

The way her lips turned into a small smirk from those words and the way her eyes stared at him with full with seduction; he knew that it was a losing battle. He was trying so hard to control his sexual attraction towards her, to prove to her the sex didn’t matter. But it were as if a bolt of lightning was shot through him and he knew before the night was over he was going to have her. Have her in the way he’s been craving since the day he’s met her; make her cry his name as he pleased her. He could feel himself getting excited just thinking about it.

They soon walked over to a woman behind a black marble podium, “Yes, may I help you?” The middle-aged red haired hostess asked, in a southern accent.

Nick cleared his throat, “Yes. Reservations for Carter?”

The woman opened the black thin book that had a list of names and her eyes skimmed through them all. Until she looked up at him with a smile, “Ah, yes. Mr. Nick Carter.” She turned her head, “Bryan!” She then clapped her hands, “Please help Mr. Carter and his guest to their table.”

He nodded and walked over to the couple, “Please follow me,” he kindly said, as he smiled shyly at Kimberly.

Nick’s eyes flickered towards him and he possessively wrapped his arm around Kimberly’s waist, pulling her near. Making sure this little bus boy knew that she belonged to him so he should be staring elsewhere. Kimberly could feel a thrill rush go through her. She saw the way Nick’s blue eyes turned sharp and how his arm secured her waist. She never had anyone that was the protective jealous type – she liked knowing he didn’t want anyone else looking at her. She had never that feeling; sure she saw it happen to Laura all the time, but never her. The timid boy quickly turned his gaze away and led them their booth.

“You’re waitress will be here shortly,” he quietly said in his crackly voice.

Kimberly smiled at him, “Thank you.” She then looked at Nick and laughed, “I think you scared that guy half to death.”

He grinned, “Good. That was the point. I swear, he was undressing you with his eyes.”

She laughed again, “I think that’s pushing it a bit. He looks like he’s still in high school…” she then paused and smiled. “Although, I think I might be lying if I said I didn’t find that a bit of a turn on.”

He raised an eyebrow, “Oh yeah?”

She giggled at his expression, “Yes.”

Moments later a lovely waitress walked over, “Hello,” said the cute blonde. “Would you like anything to drink?”

“Yes,” said Kimberly, opening the menu. “Can I get a Sex On The Beach?” Nick grinned and she tried to suppress her laugh and fought the twitching of her lips from smirking. She already knew what he was thinking.

“Of course. But I’ll need to see your ID please.”

She dug into her purse and pulled out her wallet to grab her photo ID. The waitress took it and examined it to make sure it wasn’t a fraud, “Wow, you really don’t look twenty-three.”

Kimberly took it and laugh, “Thanks….I get that a lot.”

“I probably look like I’m robbing the cradle,” teased Nick.

The girl laughed at him, “And what would you like, Mr. Carter?” She asked in a much more friendly tone. Kimberly watched as the girl seductively licked her lips as she stared at him and Kimberly could feel a fire flare in her. Now she might have understood how he felt when that boy was smiling at her, but this feeling…she wanted it to go away.

He shrugged, “I guess I’ll get a Budwiser,” he finally answered.

“And do you know what you would like to eat?” Her eyes were only on him, almost like her big brown eyes were glued to him.

“Nah, not yet. Give us a few more minutes.” She nodded, “Okay.” She then looked back at Kimberly and smiled “Your drinks will be right up.” She then walked away, glancing at Nick one more time.

“If she stayed any longer I think there would have been a cat fight.”

Nick looked at his girlfriend and laughed, “Oh really? That would be something to see.”

“I couldn’t believe the way she was acting around you! Especially with the what would you like to eat part. I already knew what she was thinking,” she said, shaking her head in disgust.

Nick grinned, “Baby Angel, were you….jealous?”

She smirked, “Maybe a little…”

“Mmm, I like that wild cat side of you.” He reached his hand out and placed it on top of hers, “But you know, I only have eyes for you. That girl did nothing for me. To me you’re the only one I want – no one even comes to close to you.”

Kimberly could feel her face grow hot, “You make me feel so good.”

He smiled, “Good.” He brought her hand up to his lips and he planted a small kiss on her knuckles, “I’m glad. I want you happy.”

“You do make me happy…you make me feel beautiful.”

“So my mission is complete then.”

“Mission?” She questioned, with a raised eyebrow, “And what mission would that be?”

“To make you realize how beautiful you are,” he said, with a sleek smile.

She smiled and bit on her bottom lip as she looked do the red table cloth. She then pulled her hand away and opened the menu, Nick did the same. Soon the waitress walked back over and asked them what they wanted and after they both told her she was on her way. She tried flirting with Nick a bit, but he ignored her – leaving her completely dissatisfied. He hated when girls would come onto him while he was obvious out with a girlfriend. Some girls just had no respect and that was what pissed him off the most about them.

Kimberly snickered, “I don’t think she likes me very much.”

He shrugged, “Who cares? She’s not at all important. So I was thinking of you the other day and I got you a little something.”

Excitement filled her green eyes, “You did?” Nick smiled seeing her reaction, “You didn’t have to do that! I don’t need anything.” Even though she couldn't hide the smile in her voice, no one had ever done anything out of the blue for her. But she didn't want him to think she was one of those kind of girls.

“I know….I wanted to. You never ask for anything – Hell, you didn’t even ask anything for your birthday!”

“That’s because I already got what I wanted,” she answered, with a smirk.

He smiled wide, allowing his white teeth to be shown, “I wouldn’t call that a birthday gift,” he said, with a laugh. “Anyway,” he continued, as he dug into his pocket in his black jeans and pulled out a black long box. “I hope you like it – I had it made for you.”

“Made for me?!? Nick, you shouldn’t go spending your money on me like that.”

Before he could argue, the waitress brought the food over, simply saying enjoy your meal and walked away. Kimberly decided this girl didn’t deserve a good tip, she was being rude. Yes, so sorry her boyfriend wasn’t flirting with the little skank while she was right there!

“This is why I did it….because you don’t expect it.”

She smiled as she took the box from him and opened it up, and she lost her breath for a few moments. She could feel her eyes tears up as she stared at the sterling silver necklace with the charm that was made of tiny diamonds that said Baby Angel. She looked up at him with swelled eyes, “It’s beautiful,” she whispered.

He smiled, “I knew you’d like it. Consider it a belated birthday gift.”

“Why are you so perfect?”

He smirked, “One of my flaws,” he teased.

Kimberly took it out of the box and clipped it around her neck, “I love it – thank you so much.”

He loved the way her face would glow when he would do small things like buy her jewelry. His other girlfriends just expected it, they never glowed like she did – they were never as appreciative. He loved making this one happy, he loved the way her facial expressions would change and how her green eyes would grow. He put his hand on top of hers again and rubbed her wrists with his thumb, “I’d do anything to make you happy.”

“You already do,” she reassured him.

He smiled at her; loving the feeling she brought him. He hadn’t felt so alive, so happy in the longest while. Soon they began to eat their meal and talk about keeping in contact while he had to go on tour. He and the guys still didn’t really eye to eye, but he honestly was hoping they could look past this – he prayed they would learn to accept his new girlfriend.

“Have I ever mentioned how great you are?” Kimberly asked, as she finished the last bite of her dinner.

He smirked, “I don’t think you have.” Nick was already finished; he always was a fast eater.

She smiled, “Well you are.”

He grinned, “I try.” He drank the remainder of his beer, “How about we get out of here?”

“Sounds good.”

The waitress walked over to see if there was anything else she could do for them and he simply just asked her for the bill. She nodded; she seemed a bit upset tonight. Maybe it was because Nick hadn’t given her the time or day. But what did she really expect? That he was going to be hitting on her, flirting up a storm while his girlfriend was right there?!? Nick paid her, gave her a nice tip, which she didn’t at all deserve.

“So where are we going now?” Wondered Kimberly, as they walked to his car.

He looked up at her and smiled, “You’ll see.”

She felt her heart flutter as he smiled at her. What was it about him that could make her body tremble at the slightest smile? She grabbed his arm before he could open the car door. He turned to her and she wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her body against his, “Thank you,” she whispered.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, “Why are you thanking me?”

“For being amazing,” she answered, looking up at him; seeing the dazed look in his eyes.

He bent down and brushed his lips against hers, “You don’t need to thank me for wanting to take my Baby Angel out. I just like seeing you happy.”

She smiled, “How could I not be happy with you? You’re too perfect.”

He snorted, “I wouldn’t say that.” He brushed his knuckles across her cheek, “I think you have it backwards.” He then pulled away and smiled at her, “Come on, Baby Angel.”

She couldn’t help, but smile at him; as she felt excitement flow through her, as she watched him get into the car. She felt a swarm of butterflies were flying throughout her stomach, fighting to find a way to escape. She quickly got into the car and he pulled out of the parking lot. Kimberly snaked her hand on top of his that was by his side, he looked at her and smirked; lacing his fingers with hers.


After driving for a good amount of time, he pulled into a garage of a four star hotel. Kimberly asked no questions as they got out of the vehicle and walked into the huge white building. The people in the lobby just looked at him and smiled, as they saw him walk hand in hand with the young girl. He walked over to the elevator and hit the UP arrow and within moments the sliding doors opened and they both walked in. He hit the number nine button and the elevator lifted until the doors opened to that floor. He took Kimberly’s hand and walked over to the door he was in, taking out a red and white card and swiped it to unlock the door; allowing her to walk in first. She couldn’t believe her eyes, the hotel room was huge! The room she walked into had a large white couch with a good sized flat screened TV; it looked like a mini apartment. As she continued to look around, she noticed there were other rooms with beds that were empty – five of them to be exact. This was the hotel he was staying at?

Nick shut the door behind him, “I wanted to take you somewhere – somewhat nice,” he said, with a smirk. “I was thinking about taking you to Tampa, but by the time we got there, I’m sure we both would be exhausted. So I figured, why not here?”

“Where are the other guys?” She wondered, hoping that wasn’t the wrong question.

He shrugged, “Don’t know, don’t care. Haven’t seen them all day – hopefully they decide to spend the night out….” He paused and walked over towards her and pulled her into his arms, “So I can have alone time with you.” A curve formed around his lips, “What do you say?”

She loved how he was asking for her permission, “I like this idea very much.”

He grinned, “I was hoping you would.”

He let her go and grabbed her hand, leading her into the room he must have used to sleep. She couldn’t believe how large the bed was; it was about a Queen sized….the bedroom even had a bathroom attached to it! He shut the door behind him and she could feel her body tremble at the thought what was going to happen within moments. She bit on her lower lip, as she decided to take a bit of control.

Nick smirked, “What’s that look for?” He wondered.

She smiled shyly at him, “Nothing….” She trailed off and walked closer towards him and gently pressed him against the closed door, “I-I wanted to try something.” She tried to hide the timid in her voice, but failed miserably.

Nick raised an eyebrow, not knowing what this incredible girl was thinking, but his thoughts soon got interrupted by her lips against his. He felt her tongue savagely going after his, as her hands began to unbutton his shirt, until it was open enough to where she put her hands on his bare chest and ripped it open, causing the clear buttons to snap; releasing the fabric, even ripping a few of them. She hoped that wasn’t an expensive shirt…Nick didn’t seem to care – in fact he welcomed it! He had never seen this side of her, he loved it! Her hands slowly and teasingly went down to his stomach and to his pants – the damn belt was in the way. She grazed her hands over his jeans; feeling his throbbing member growing underneath his pants. She pulled away and smirked.

“You know you drive me crazy, but shit Baby Angel – I think this is proof you’re trying to kill me!”

She softly giggled at his ruffled words, “Do you want me to stop?” She asked amused, already knowing the answer. She didn’t realize toying with him was this much fun.

“Fuck no!”

She laughed again and began to unloop his brown suede belt, “I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel that night.”

With that said, she captured his lips with hers before unbuttoning his pants. She smiled slyly at him before going down on her knees and pushing his pants down to his ankles, along with his boxers. She grabbed his manhood into her hands; she heard him inhale deeply as she did so, and she smirked. She was going to make him feel amazing, she hadn’t done something like this in the longest time, she hoped she did it well. She gently moved her hand up and down his thick shaft and she heard him let out a soft groan. She flicked the tip with her tongue and she heard something hit the door softly….he threw his head back, and when he did so he hit the door. She kissed the tip, and licked around the top of the head, her hands slowly and tormenting gliding up and down.

“You’re going to be the death of me,” he moaned. She snickered and then without any warning she took all of him in her mouth and he let out such a loud grunt, it even surprised her. “Oh My God…fuck,” he whimpered.

She closed her eyes and worked her mouth and tongue on him; her lips acting like suction as they glided over his hard cock. She felt Nick's hand move down to her head, and gently he took the clip out of her hair, allowing strands to fall down her face. He then brushed them back and tangled his fingers into her silky hair, massaging her sculpt as she worked him over. When she pulled her mouth off of him, her hand moved up and down on him; using her saliva as a lubricant. She heard his head hit against the door again, as another loud moan escaped him; apparently she was doing a good job. As quickly as she took her mouth off of him, she threw it back on. She went as deep as she could, and felt his thickness fill her throat up, hearing him cuss once again. She did that a few times more, before she thought she was going to gag on his pulsing member. Her hand jerking him off as her lips worked like a vacuum on him.

Nick gently pressed her head closer to him, she was driving him mad, and he felt like he was going to lose control. His breathing increased, he would love to just explode inside her mouth, but he didn’t want it to end by him exploding so soon. He wanted it the other way around….he promised her multiple orgasms and he was going to give that to her. He felt her tight throat wrapping around his cock and if she kept doing that, there was no way in Hell he was going to last. “Baby,” he breathed.

She looked up at him and smiled wily, “Is something wrong?”

He laughed, “No, everything is perfect….way too perfect. But I’m getting too close.”

She grinned, “And what’s the problem?” She asked, before putting her lips on him again.

He groaned, “Ugh, you’re killing me.” What man would want a woman to stop sucking on their dick?

She giggled, “Don’t you like this?”

“Far too much,” he said, with a horse laugh. “But this is making me want you in the worst way….so come here.”

She smirked and slowly stood up, “Yes?” She asked, in a devious tone.

Nick grabbed her and smashed his lips onto hers; she felt his tongue make its way inside her mouth, and snake around hers. She softly moaned and he moved his lips to her ear, “I’m going to tease the fuck out of you,” he warned.

Those words intrigued her, “Mmm, promise?”

He had never seen this side of her, he didn’t think there was a side like this to her. She was this soft, sweet, innocent woman – who would have thought she was this sexual? This wild? “Oh yes, I promise.”

She smirked, “Then come and get me,” she instigated as she walked over to the large bed and sat down…with her legs spread. The dress was too long and her goods were not shown, but still the position she was in, was driving Nick up the wall.

“Oh, baby,” he groan. Totally forgetting the pants were down to his ankles, he went to take a step and took a dive down onto the floor.

Kimberly could not contain herself and she was roaring with laughter; laughing so hard she was making squeaking sounds. Her hands over her mouth, she fell down onto her back, trying to muffle the giggles.

Nick looked at her and started to laugh himself. He then fought to take off his damn shoes, he then stepped out of his pants and boxers and shrugged out of the shirt he was wearing. He jumped on the bed and hovered over her, “So you find that funny?”

Tears were slowly leaking from her eyes and she nodded, “I do.”

His fingers then moved in a fast motion over her stomach and sides, “So who’s laughing now?”

She began to squeal, “Oh My God!” She cried from laughter, “Stop, stop!” She begged, as more tears of hilarity formed in her eyes, “Please?”

“You’re lucky I can’t say no to such a pretty face.” He then licked his lips and pressed his naked body down onto hers, as his lips went onto hers again and then down to her neck, and shoulder, pushing the strap down, “I want to do so many things to you.”

He got off of her, and pulled her up and unhooked the black clasp on the back that was holding the dress in place. Once that was unfastened, he unzipped it, and slowly pushed the unwanted material off of her body. He could feel himself growing harder, as he saw the undergarments she was wearing. A black lace thong and lace matching bra. He gently pushed her down onto the soft bed and watched as her perfect assets bounced with the impact. Nick crawled back down over her, his hands on her waist as he scooted her up until her head was on one of the cloud-like pillows. He loved this bra, only for one reason, the clasp was in the front, with quick snap the bra shot open like a sling shot; setting her breasts free from that prison. His hands quickly gripped them, and his tongue snaked around her lovely little pink nipple. He felt it grow in his mouth, until it was pointed out, with her other nipple, his two fingers played with it until it was as so hard it could possibly cut glass. His mouth then made its way down her chest and stomach until it came to her panties. He slid his fingers inside the straps and slowly pulled them down her legs, he then stopped at her tattoo on her right ankle. He had never noticed that before, he smirked seeing it was a skull with picktails and said Bad Girl.

Nick’s finger traced over the art, “Hmm, bad girl, huh?”

She looked at him, seeing he was referring to the tattoo and she let out a small chuckle, “Mmm-hmm. Are you surprised?”

“Very,” he admitted. He then slid the underwear down her legs, over her black heeled shoes. His lips attached to her calf, his fingers then unbuckled the deadly heels and dropped to the floor with a hard thud.

Nick then returned back to her, hovering over her once again, “So now that you have me,” she spoke in a low seductive voice. “What is it that you plan to do with me?” She asked, with a raised eyebrow.

He smirked and slowly began to head south, “You’re just going to have to wait and see,” he simply answered. His tongue slowly dragged down her stomach as he went lower and lower….

Kimberly inhaled deeply and Nick felt her shudder. He grinned, knowing this girl was going to be in for a treat of her life. If she thought that day at Disney Land was good, she was surely in for a surprise. He was going to make sure she got off so good; her head was going to explode. He spread her legs so that all her womanhood was exposed to him, he felt himself getting more aroused as he stared at her. Not a hair in sight, perfectly groomed – that was how he loved his women. With a quick flick of his tongue on her most sensitive area, she jumped. Oh how he was going to love making her scream. He spread her womanly lips, seeing her clit was sticking out; just begging for him to touch it. He couldn’t possibly deny that, could he? His tongue flicked it, causing her to once again jump. He grinned and did it again and again, soon her jumping eased, but her moans became louder. Nick then put his lips upon her most delicate piece of flesh and as gentle as he could, he started to nibble and suckle on her. She let out another moan, as his lips were busy sending waves of pleasure throughout her body, his fingers slowly made their way inside her sweet core. She let out a loud cry, as he allowed two fingers inside her warm hole. He had almost forgotten how tight she was, tonight was defiantly going to be remembered that was for sure. He began to dig his fingers inside of her as he was feasting on her clit. She was letting out loud cries, arching her back, as she felt pleasure overcome her. She then screamed, as she felt her lower half explode and her face turn hot. She still could not believe how quickly he could get her off; it was almost like he knew all of her G spots. Kimberly figured now that she had gotten off he would stop, but did he? No! His tongue was now exploring all her insides, as his fingers were rubbing her. His tongue circled on the opening before entering, thrusting in and out of her, causing her to squirm. Her hands slid into his blonde spikes – that’s what he wanted. He wanted her to want more; he wanted her to want more of his tongue. He soon shoved his fingers back inside of her, and played with her clit some more with his tongue, she didn’t know how much more she was going to be able to take! Her moans were so loud they filled the entire room. She felt as her body was getting hot again and she screamed, screamed his name as she felt the explosion. Her orgasms felt like fireworks on the 4th of July at the finale – one right after another; each bigger, better and more explosive.

Nick then pulled away, feeling the vibrations of Kimberly’s shudders, he couldn’t hide the satisfaction he felt knowing he had just given her the ride of her life. The smirk enlarged into a blown out grin, “So how was that?” He asked, as he crept over her, her face was flushed and her lips were even trembling.

She looked up at him, trying to catch her breath, “Th-that was….that was….” She tried to catch her breath, “You’re fucking amazing!”

His smile turned smug, “I am to please.”

“Oh, trust me – you pleased me alright!”

“That’s what I love to hear,” he gruffly said before his lips connected with hers.

Kimberly tasted herself on his tongue, but there was no way she wanted to ruin the moment by pulling away. Her arms slipped around him, as their tongues did the tango, “I want you so bad,” she murmured over his lips.

Nick put his mouth to her ear, “Tell me how bad you want me.”

She felt her stomach do a flip as she thought of the words to say. Doing something was completely different than actually saying it. She licked her lips and said in a low voice, “I want to feel you go deep inside me and make me scream.”

He smiled, pleased by her answer, “Are you even sure you’re up to screaming some more?” He teased, with a grin.

“I guess there’s only one way to find out.”

“Oooh.” That caused Kimberly to softly chuckle, making him smile; Nick then positioned himself so that his throbbing member was against her wet core, “Ready?” Kimberly just loved how he asked permission before, she never had that before. Men just took, but not him – that’s what made him different….that’s what made her love him.

She just nodded with a smile and his lips met with hers as he pushed himself inside of her, breaking her open. He let out a loud moan; forgetting how amazing she felt. She felt so warm from all the orgasms he had given her and so lubricated making it easier to move in and out of her with such a pace. She moaned as she felt him slam inside of her. Her arms tightly wrapped around him, his head dropped down and his lips were onto her neck.

She turned her head so that her mouth was to his ear, she had to say it, and she had been fighting the words for so long. She felt her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. What if he rejected her? What if he didn’t feel the same? Fear overcame her, but if she didn’t say something soon, she knew she was going to implode. “Nick?” She respired.

“Yes, Baby Angel?” He asked, as he kissed up her neck and to her jaw line, until he reached her ear and began to playfully nibble on her earlobe, “You feel so good,” he whispered.

“I-I think I’m in love with you.”

Nick then paused and fear hit overdrive as she was waiting for him to get up. She probably ruined the moment, but instead, Nick just looked at her, looked at her a way he never had before. He cupped her head, brushing the loose strands of hair back and his lips pressed against hers. His tongue gently glided against hers, his fingers then laced with hers as he held them over her head, flat on the bed. His lips went back to her ear as he replied with, “I love you too, Baby Angel – have for a while now.”

Kimberly felt her bottom lip quiver, “Real-really?”

He smiled, “Really, baby. You’re so perfect….how could I not?”

She released her hands from his and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with such a passion and she felt him push harder into her. A huge weight was lifted off her shoulders, “Nick Carter, you are amazing.”

He smirked, “I try.” He licked his lips, “Hold onto me,” he gently ordered. Kimberly did as she was told and suddenly she felt Nick flip her so that she was the one now on top. He smiled, as he looked up at her, “I was thinking you should be my little cowgirl tonight.”

She smirked, “I like that idea.” She sat up a bit, and felt him go inside of her deeper, causing her to let out a loud moan. “Wow….”

He groaned, “Wow, is right, baby.” Nick’s hands went on her waist as he arched his back and felt her grind her hips with his. She put her hands on his chest as she rode him, small cries escaped her. Nick crept his hands up her chest and gripped her breasts in his hands, and caressed them, rubbed her nipples with his thumbs. This woman was driving him mad with pleasure, he could feel himself getting so close, and he just wanted to explode inside of her.

Kimberly was grinding her hips with his, as she felt his cock going deep inside of her, causing her to let out moans. She threw her head back, Nick sat up, his member still securely inside of her, and he connected his lips to her breast; flicking his tongue across her hardened nipple. Kimberly’s legs were bent so she wouldn’t lose her position and she allowed Nick to molest her breasts with his tongue, she was holding herself up by propping her hands on his legs.

“Baby Angel.”

She looked at him, “Yes?”

He smiled, “I love you.”

Her face glowed at his words and she could feel herself melting into his gaze. She had never been in love before, she thought she was, but she soon realized that wasn’t love. She only knew that because she had never felt like this with anyone before. She pressed her face close to his and brushed her lips against his, “I love you too,” she moaned, as felt his cock fulfilling her insides.


“AJ, you gotta calm the heck down!” Ordered Brian.

“CALM DOWN?!?” He screamed, “HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN?!?” He roared as he stormed through the lobby of the hotel, “HE FLAKED ON US….AGAIN!”

“Keep your voice down,” hissed Kevin, as they walked to the elevator.

“How can you be so fucking calm?!?”

All eyes were on them, thankfully the elevator doors opened and they made their escape inside, “I’M NOT FUCKING CALM ALRIGHT?!?” He screamed, once the elevator closed, “I’M FUCKING PISSED OFF!” He then cleared his throat, “But screaming won’t solve anything!”

Howie just shook his head in disbelief, “I just can’t believe it. He promised.” He then looked at Kevin, “You said he swore he was going to be at the shoot!” Even Howie was angry, and it took a lot to get him to that level of anger.

“He did! And each time I called, it went right to his voice mail. I probably left about eight different messages.”

Brian shook his head in revolt, “Ignoring us again,” he meant to say more to himself.

They then got off the elevator and into their hotel room, “What the Hell do you think the fans are gonna think when they don’t see us on the cover of the Rolling Stones?!?” Demanded AJ. “We've told them about it months ago!”

Unfortunately everyone knew this answer, “That we broke up,” mumbled Brian. He then shot at AJ, “But we’ll clear the news that it’s not true.”

He shook his head, “I don’t even think we should.”

Everyone looked at him horrified, “What are you saying?” Demanded Howie, “That we should break up?!?”

“Look at the way Nick’s been acting! Why the Hell should he even be in the band anymore? He doesn’t care about us, the fans….the only thing he cares about is that fucking whore!”

“And you actually think the group can survive without Nick?” Asked Kevin disapprovingly.

“He’s not the only singer if you hadn’t noticed!”

“One of the main ones!” Pointed out Howie, “AJ, what you’re saying is ridiculous!”

“Look, we’ll talk to him and really talk to him this time,” Brian told him.

“Yeah, like we haven’t already tried that!” AJ shook his head, “I’m getting fuck and sick of talking! He has responsibilities and does he care? No of course not!”

“Let’s not jump the gun on this,” said Howie. “AJ, I know you’re mad – Hell I am too, but we can’t kick him out of the group.”

“Look Howie, I’m just about up to here with your damn peacemaker shit!”

“Alex!” Kevin sternly ordered, “Cool it! Before we make any assumptions we need to talk to him and find out why he didn’t show up.”

“Oh, I can tell you why!” He growled, “Because of that fucking slut!”

“We don’t know that!” Argued Brian.

“Hey,” said Howie, looking around. “Do you…do you hear that?”

They walked closer to the closed bedroom door, Kevin put his hand on the knob and as slowly and softly as he could, he opened it. All of their eyes grew wide with indignation as they witnessed, Nick having sex with Kimberly. She was sitting on top of him, her head back, as her eyes were closed and Nick’s mouth leaving slopping kissing around her neck and chest. Moans were escaping the nude couple. Kevin shut the door as quietly as it opened.

“You gotta fucking be kidding me!” Screeched AJ, “What did I tell you? It’s that fucking whore’s fault!”

“It’s not the girl’s fault,” Kevin defended.

“How could you even say that?!?” He barked, “She’s been the cause all along! I say we bust his ass in there right now!”

He began to walk towards the door, but Kevin blocked it, “No one will be busting anyone’s ass tonight. We’ll deal with him tomorrow, when the girl isn’t around,” he said, in a firm, mature voice.

He shook his head is revolt, “Why the fuck not? Because you don’t want to look like the big bad wolf in front of the hoe bag? Fine, I’ll do it!”

Brian was getting pissed off with his outbursts insulting this girl the guys really knew nothing about, “AJ, be mature for once, will ya?”

“AJ, please don’t,” pleaded Howie. “We don’t know the girl so let’s not be dicks to her, okay?”

“You all are pathetic – you tell me I need to be mature? I am the mature one, you’re the ones that need to grow up and learn to grow some real balls.” He shook his head at the three guys standing there, “Tomorrow I am going to give Nick a piece of my mind, if that bitch is there or not!” He then stormed off, and walked into his room, feeling all frustrations coming out. He popped open a beer, wanting to numb this feeling before he really did something he was going to regret.

Brian ran his hands through his brown curls, “What are we going to do about him?”

Kevin shook his head, “It’s not him I’m worried about…question is, what are we going to do about Nick?”

“Come on, it can’t be the girl’s fault. You even said that – Nick really cares about this one. I’ve talked to him about it. We don’t even know her – ”

“Look, what she’s doing, Brian!” Spoke Howie in defense, “What girl in their right mind stops someone from doing their job? She knows who he is….” He sighed, “I think AJ’s right and I hate to say that. But we need to stop being Mr. Nice Guy and tell Nick how it is. Because I'm getting sick of his shit.” He shook his head and slowly walked into his bedroom, picking up his cell-phone to call his girlfriend to vent.

“Don’t even look at me,” hissed Kevin, as he walked away. “The boy is being brainwashed and it’s going to ruin his career if he doesn’t smarten up and real quick. If he doesn't stop putting his dick in front of his responsibilities then the Backstreet Boys are going to be over.”

Brian had never felt so afraid before, the way Kevin spoke to him it was almost like he gave Nick his sentence. He sat down on the couch, he didn't want the band to break up, he had never been so scared about the group before. He pulled out his phone, “Leighanne, it's me....I'm really scared this time.”


Nick had changed the position and had Kimberly go back onto her back as he pounded himself inside of her. Causing her to let out loud cries, he held her hands down on the sides of her head, he was so close. He then let out a loud grunt as he felt his orgasm hit and that was when he felt his fluid leave his body and into hers. His body then collapsed onto hers, his breathing heavy, he felt beads of sweat rolling down the sides of her face. He also felt the vibration of Kimberly’s heart beating so rapidly it coursed through him.

He kissed her, “God Damn, Baby Angel. Look what you do to me,” he said, with a grin, as he slowly got up.

She looked at him mystified, “Me?!?” She said, with a laugh, “This was all you, Carter.”

He grinned, “Okay, I’ll take full responsibility of….” He paused and looked in thought, “Of getting you off so many times you thought you were going to blow!”

She laughed again, but louder. Crawled behind him and wrapped her arms around him, “Thank you for tonight. Thank you for everything.” She kissed his shoulder, “But baby, you wore me out!” She said, fighting a yawn.

He smirked and turned his head and kissed her on the forehead, “Lay down and I’ll be right back. I want to clean up first.”

She smiled, “Okay.” Kimberly let him go, and Nick then got up and went into the bathroom. She laid down on the bed and pulled the blankets over her, smiling as she closed her eyes. The feelings of joy were overpowering her, she loved it. She never wanted tonight to end, she never felt so wanted by a man before…she never felt so in love before.



Nick cleaned himself off, with some toilet paper. He then looked in the mirror and saw the smile form around his lips, tonight was amazing. The feelings he was having for this girl were hitting into overdrive – when she told him that she was in love with him, he almost didn’t know how to react. He was feeling so crazy about her for the longest time and somewhere in his mind he knew he had been in love with her long before she even told him. Something was troubling him though, he had a bad feeling in his gut and he wished he knew what it was. He was feeling it all day. His phone had died earlier in the day and he just hadn’t gotten around to charge it. He ran a hand through his greased hair from the jell he had put in earlier; he decided to shrug it off. It couldn’t be anything important, could it? He walked out of the bathroom and that was where he found Kimberly passed right out in the bed and a curve formed around his lips. He shut off the light before creeping next to her. He pulled the blanket over him and kissed her on the bare shoulder and laid on his back, with his arm under his head, as he looked up at the ceiling. He just couldn’t seem to shake that feeling in the pit of his stomach that he was supposed to do something. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt Kimberly shift and slung her arm across his waist and her head on his chest.

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her, kissing her on the head, “Goodnight, Baby Angel. I love you.”

“Love you too, Nick,” she mumbled, with her eyes still closed.

He smiled as he heard those words and took his hand put it under her chin, capturing his lips with hers. She put a hand up to his face, as she felt his tongue sweetly caress hers. Her green eyes opened and she smiled at him before resting her head back down on his chest and falling into a sweet slumber, feeling so happy and so in love.

Nick had drifted off to sleep for a little bit, but the feeling of something was wrong kept on waking him. What the Hell was his problem? He had everything he wanted right here in his arms, why did he have to be stressing over what was probably nothing. He closed his eyes again and tried to force sleep to capture him. His eyes then shot open as he remembered what he was supposed to do today…THE PHOTO SHOOT!