- Text Size +
~ Chapter 28 ~



Sandy looked at her friend in almost disbelief as they entered the loud club, “How the hell did you ever manage into getting us in here?” She demanded, as her eyes skimmed the dark room that was lit by long thin blue lights. She saw that there were a few girls dancing on polls in a very sexual manner, wearing only a G-string and a top that was so tight she was waiting for it to split in two from their bust.

Laura smirked and raised an eyebrow, “Let’s just say I have my ways. I know one of the bouncers. I met him last night.”

Sandy looked at her disapproving, “New boyfriend already?”

Laura could sense the disapproval in her voice, “Fuck no! I’ve decided it’s too hard for me to say commented to just one guy. Look at what Ronny did to me. I never wanna feel like that ever again. Men are only good for one thing anyway.”

She raised one of her thin red eyebrows, “What he did to you?” She gave out a laugh, “Come on Laura, really? You wanted to fuck that stupid Backstreet Boy, that’s why he left you.”

Laura glared at her with hard eyes, “Are you on his side? I thought you were my best friend?!?” Pain and betrayal cried in her words.

Sandy let out a loud sigh, “Oh come on, Laura. Don’t go pulling this again.” She hated how she loved to give guilt trips, it made her question their friendship. Sandy liked Ronny a lot and when she saw the pain Laura had put him through, it killed her. Sandy could never let her know that though. She could never let her friend know that she had feelings for him. Maybe if he felt the same she'd mention it, but she knew clearly that Ronny didn't have any romantic feelings for her. He only looked at her like a sister. He told her that last time they hung out when she tried to kiss him. She could feel rejection take over her once again. She embraced Laura into a tight hug, “You know I love you and you are my best friend. Come on, let’s go get a drink!”

The two girls walked up to the bar. Laura smiled at the handsome bartender and leaned over so her black low cut shirt allowed her breasts to give a little tease. “Hello, can I please have a Sex On The Beach?”

He grinned and started to flirt with her and gave her the drink on the house; which made him even more appealing to him.

Sandy watched as Laura tried to seduce the handsome bartender. She looked around the club and thought maybe this wasn't her kind of place. She saw how all the other girls were dressed. Sandy was only wearing a jean skirt and a white belly shirt. Nothing skin tight. As her eyes skimmed the room her eyes met with a chocolate pair. She watched as he grinned and raised one of his dark brown eyebrows at her. Her heart began to beat a little faster, “Oh my,” she gasped. “I think this hottie over there is checking me out.”

“Then go have fun with him,” ordered Laura, not even looking. All her attention was to the bartender, whom had just given her his number.

Sandy looked at her friend and saw she didn't have a care in the world. She glanced back over at the man and he motioned for her to come here. She just shrugged and walked over towards him. He had a lot of tattoos, she usually wasn’t into that, but they looked really good on him and his eyes were so hypnotizing. “Hi. My name’s Sandy,” she said, smiling flirtatiously.

He licked his lips and grinned, “I’m AJ.” He then wrapped his arm around her, “So tell me, sweet thang. What’s a beautiful creature like yourself, doing all alone?”

She softly chuckled at him, he obviously had a few drinks in him, “Well, I’m not really alone. I’m with my girlfriend. She’s over there at the bar flirting it up with some bartender.”

AJ raised both of his eyebrows and smirked, “So does that mean I have you all to myself?”

She giggled, “It looks like it does.”

“Mmm, good. Because I don’t like sharing,” he said in a husky whisper before pressing his lips against hers.



The bartender was starting to bore Laura now. He kept on talking about his second job how he was only a bartender to make some extra cash so he could move to California. Did it look like she cared? She tried to sound interested, but she knew she was failing miserably. She kept on saying uh huh, oh yeah? Really? Awesome. She turned her head and her chocolate brown eyes blew up! She couldn’t believe it, “Well, I’ll be damned,” she mumbled to herself. She found Nick Carter at the same bar shooting shots like they were water. He saw no sign of Kimberly anywhere and Nick looked rather depressed to be completely honest. She turned to the bartender, “Well, it was nice talking to you, but I have somewhere to be.” With that said she walked away and over to where Nick was sitting. Surprisingly there was an empty stool next to him. A few girls were around him, but not many at all. She took a sip of her dink and smiled as she spoke, “Well hi, stranger.”

His glassy eyes glanced at her, he saw it was Laura. She was wearing the tightest shirt, causing her breasts to pop out and for the fabric to grab onto her skin. Her black skirt wasn’t nearly as tight, but it was short that he knew if she bent down her whole ass would be falling out. As she skimmed back up to her face he saw her dark hair was flowed out nicely, making it look like silk. All he could think of was what a whore. But that was why he was here wasn’t he? To meet whores to get his mind of Kimberly. The alcohol was slowly working, but not as fast as he’d like it too. “What you want?” He drunkenly spoke. He looked back at the bartender, “Give me another,” he ordered.

The bartender looked and saw Laura looking at Nick like she wanted to eat him up. Rejection filled in his eyes. He took her number from his pocket and ripped it apart and tossed it into the trash.

Laura pretended she didn't see him. She didn't care about him any longer. Nick was the only thing on her mind. She lost him once already to that former roommate of hers and she wasn't going to lose him again. She smirked deviously as she watched him chug that shot down like it had no taste to him. She seductively chewed on her lip. She was finally going to have him. She was going to blow his freaking mind. She put her hand on his leg and leaned over, “So what are you drinking?” She provocatively asked, “Anything good?”

“Tequila,” he answered and he chugged yet another shot of the powerful liquor and looked at her again. “What do you want?” He demanded in a slurred voice.

She smirked and leaned over towards him so that her lips were touching his earlobe, “You.” Her hand then moved down to his crotch and she rubbed until she felt him become stiff. She loved how he was allowing her to touch him; last time he wouldn't let her touch him with a ten foot pole. She licked her lips and casually asked, “So where’s Kim?”

He ordered another shot and chugged that one as well. Laura couldn't believe how much he was taking in. It was making it easier as she watched the liquor take over. He looked at her with bloodshot eyes, “Don’t know, don’t fucking care.” Pain washed through him as he liquor still hadn’t numbed him completely.

She looked pleased with his response, “I knew she was no good for you, baby,” she murmured and licked his earlobe. Her fingers were tracing through his pants over the thickness of his cock, “How about you let me make you feel good? I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

He turned his head away from her gaze and ordered another and he didn’t even understand the words as they came out of his mouth. It sounded like gibberish as the words all got squashed together. He shot that down and that was when he could no longer feel pain, he could feel nothing except his penis being rubbed over his pants. He looked over at Laura her fingers felt so good, her breasts were so big and her clothes were so tight. He leaned over towards her and cupped her face and engulfed with her a wet kiss, his tongue sloppily going at hers.

She was taken by surprised as she felt his tongue slide down her throat. He was such a aggressive kisser and so forceful. She could feel herself getting turned on just from the kiss alone, “Mmm, Nicky,” she moaned. She pulled away and smirked, “Come on, let’s get out of here. My place or yours?”

He shrugged, “Mine, its closer,” he whispered slowly getting to his feet. Laura grabbed his hand and laced her fingers with his. Oh how she had longed for this moment…finally Nick was going to be hers. Kimberly and him were no more, nothing was stopping them from being together now.

“Laura!” Called Sandy.

She smiled brightly, dying to show the man on her arm off, “Hey, girl. Look who I found.” Her smile was stretched from ear to ear. Nick could barely stand up on his own feet. He kept on swaying; he would have fallen if it weren’t for Laura’s hand being attached to his.

Sandy saw Nick and was surprised. Not only was Nick Carter hand in hand with Laura, but he was completely trashed, “Wow…had a little one too many, huh?”

She smirked, “That’s okay. I’ll take care of him.” She kissed him hungrily on the mouth, slipping her tongue inside his mouth. Nick lazily kissed her back, feeling terribly tired.

AJ looked at Nick with concern, not believing how drunk he already was. His lids kept on closing and it looked as though any moment he was going to pass out. He then saw how happy the girl on his arm was, almost like she had just won the lottery. Nick was a prize to her. He knew there wasn't much he could do except let him have his fun. He faked a smile, “Oh, I bet you will.” He looked at Sandy and grinned feeling a little antsy, “How about I take care of you?”

She chewed on her bottom lip, she then smiled. She couldn't believe this guy really wanted to take her home with him. He looked like he was amazing in bed, although she wasn't quite ready to leave just yet. She licked her lips and said, “Let’s dance some more first. I wanna be drunk. Drunk sex is the best!” Sandy then looked at Laura, “Make sure you drive. I don’t want him killing you.”

“Don’t worry, I will. I only had one drink. See you guys later,” said Laura with a coy smile. She then looked at Nick, “Come on, baby boy. You gotta tell me where you live.”



Angel drove back to her place, feeling tears rolling down her face. How could Nick be so mean? How could he say such hateful things to her? His own sister! She couldn’t believe that he accused her of hating Kimberly and saying she was just like AJ. He really did hate her. There was no fixing the mess she caused. Were the Carters all going their separate ways? Did he not care about the family at all? He was pushing everyone away.

When she walked into her apartment she tried to be as quiet as she could, but the light went on. Benny walked down the stairs with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just gotten out of the shower. He saw the tear stains upon her flushed face and immediately rushed over towards her, “Baby, what’s wrong?” He asked, as he wrapped his arms around her.

She softly began to cry as she embraced him, “Nick,” she sobbed. “He hates me. We just got into such a terrible fight.”

Benny escorted her to the couch and they both sat down on it. His arm was still wrapped around her, “What happened?” He kindly asked.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves, “So I went to Nick’s to talk to him, because it’s been a week and he hasn’t bothered to call or text me. I was getting worried. He was annoyed that I was there, but I told him how sorry I was…” she explained how everything was fine or so it seemed and then out of nowhere it was like a fuse got switched and he was a complete jerk to her. Saying that she was just like AJ and that she never liked his girlfriend. “I mean how could he say that to me?” She asked in between her sobs.

Benny let out a loud sigh, “Ang, I really don’t know what to say. He’s just really torn about this. I mean, he was crazy about the girl…I know you thought you were doing the right thing but – ”

“Are you agreeing with him?!?” Hurt filled her voice as more tears overflowed her brown eyes.

“No, baby, no.” He pulled her into him and kissed her on the head, “You know I’m on your side 100% always. It’s just…” he sighed, “I feel for your brother.” He then shrugged, “You just gotta give him time to deal with this. It’s only been a week. Give him a few more weeks. It’s still fresh for him. He knows you meant no harm. It’ll be okay,” he promised.

She shook her head, “I don’t know, Benny. Nick has never treated me like this before.” She looked up at her boyfriend, “We were always so close, he would usually call me a few hours after a fight. I’m starting to think maybe our relationship has hit a turn for the worst.” She then shrugged, “Maybe he wants nothing to do with me now.”

“That’s not true, baby and you know it. Just give him time.” He gently kissed her lips, “Let’s get your mind off this. Want to see a movie?”

She sighed, “Sure.”

He smiled, “Great. Let me get dressed. Then we’ll go out to a nice dinner.”

She cocked her thin brown eyebrow, “Dinner? It’s almost eleven. What’s open?”

Benny smirked as he said, “Denny’s.”

She laughed, “That’s not nice!” She then smiled, Benny always loved going there. She had no idea why, but he did. She finally agreed. He leaped with joy and headed up the stairs to get ready. Angel then let out a loud sigh. What was she going to do about her brother? She prayed things would get better for him. She hated seeing him in such a terrible state and she mostly hated knowing he didn’t even want anything to do with her. She had to fix this, she just had to.



When Laura and Nick arrived at his place, Nick was leaning on her for support. She helped him up the stairs and to where his bedroom was. He collapsed down onto the bed, he was feeling dizzy, but he was numb and that was all that mattered. He didn’t feel anything, he couldn’t feel the pain. He felt fingers playing with his pants and before he could comprehend what was going on he felt a mouth over his hardened cock. He groaned and arced his back, causing his manhood to go deeper into the whore’s throat. She could take it though. She was sucking him off so good. He felt as her tongue worked with his top and her hands massaged his balls. He tangled his fingers in her hair. He felt it was rough and hard from the hairspray. He closed his eyes as he shoved the head down on him an image popped into his head.

“Mmm Baby Angel,” he moaned. The sucking still did not stop as he cried out her name again.

Laura looked at him who was nearly incompetent. He looked so helpless as she looked him over. She could feel jealousy run its course as she heard him mutter Kimberly's name. What was so great about her? She would never understand it. No less she was not going to let that bitch ruin this night for her. It was her turn, “Now let’s have some real fun.”

Nick’s eyes were still closed, he could feel drowsiness over power him. That was when he felt his dick being covered by warmth and wetness. He moaned as he felt the friction of the walls of the pussy. Someone took his hands and placed them on breasts. He gripped them tightly. He looked up, but his eyes were so fuzzy he couldn’t make out the figure on top of him. He half smiled as he thought about her again, “Kim,” he sighed. “I’ve missed you so much.” He then pulled her down on top of him and pressed his lips onto the woman’s, “Don’t leave me again,” he breathed.

Laura’s eyes grew hard, but she could feel hatred for that girl she used to call friend rising. She had to take a deep breath, she could do this. She knew if she wanted this to work she would have to play along, “I’d never leave you,” she whispered over his lips as she pressed his mouth against his once more. His tongue forcefully invaded her mouth. She then sat up and cried out as she rode his throbbing member. She rode him hard, she felt herself getting close as she rocked on him. She screamed out as she felt her orgasm hit. Nick then grabbed onto her hips and he arched his back so he could go deeper. It was harder for him to get off…her walls weren’t nearly as tight as he remembered…he tried not to think about that and only thought about making love to his Baby Angel. Leaving the club with Laura was nothing, but a big blur to him.



Kimberly woke up in a cold sweat. She sat up and ran her hand over her face. She grabbed her phone to look at the time it was almost one in the morning. She got a cold chill and felt her stomach turn into a knot. What was the matter with her? Why did she suddenly fell so ill? She laid back down, playing with her phone. She opened her inbox and read her texts from Nick when they first began to date. Her eyes began to burn as she thought about him. She wondered what he was doing this very moment. She wondered if he ever thought about her…she wondered if he was as miserable as her. She let out a loud sigh. She prayed this would get easier, she hated feeling like this; she hated feeling so empty inside. Her heart was screaming at her to just call him up and beg for forgiveness, but her head kept on reminding him that staying with him would be the worst thing she could possibly do. Wasn’t love supposed to be amazing? It was true. Love was like Heaven but Hurt like Hell. She wanted to go back to it being Heaven…would she ever find happiness without Nick? Would she ever want to? She closed her eyes tightly and forced the tears to stay in her eyes. Missing him felt like someone had taken her oxygen away. She was slowly suffering. How long would it take until she could breathe on her own? Would she ever be able to?



Laura smiled as she woke up, she was nude and next to Nick Carter. Finally after years of waiting she made love to him. She had him and nothing was going to come in between them now. He laid there with his mouth opening and his hair in his face. He was lightly snoring. She never heard anything more beautiful. She laid back down and rested her head back on his chest. His arm drooped around her waist, she loved being in his arms. She felt like a million bucks. Sex with Nick Carter wasn’t what she thought it would be though, it was sloppy. She wondered how good he was sober. Annoyance began to grow inside of her as she remembered how he kept on calling her Kim or Baby Angel. She would prove to him that she was better than her. Laura was the prize not Kimberly.

Nick groaned a painful groan as he put his hand up to his face. His head felt like it was getting slammed by a jackhammer. How many drinks did he have last night? He opened his eyes, and they hurt. He had to squeeze them shut a few times until the burning sensation faded. He half smiled, although he did have a good dream. Being with his Baby Angel again. It felt so good, oh how he wished it was real. What he would have done for it to be real. He felt a body next to him and his heart gave out. Was it not a dream? Did him and Kimberly work things out? He looked down and he wanted to be sick…it wasn’t Kimberly at all. It was…it was LAURA!

She smiled brightly at him, “Mmm, morning, baby.” She pressed her lips against his and gave him a sweet morning kiss.

He looked at her mortified. His stomach was turning, he wanted to be sick, “What the fuck are you doing here in my bed?!?” He shoved her off of him and sat up. Fuck he was naked. No, no he didn’t. No he couldn’t have…how the fuck could he?!? He dropped his face into his hands, and felt nausea run through his system. He had sex with Laura? The woman whom tried enormous times breaking them up. How could this be?

She looked at him angry, “Um you brought me here.”

He looked at her horrified. No it wasn't true...it couldn't be! “I did no such thing!” He jumped out of the bed and began to put his clothes on, “Did you drug me?!?” He raged, “You fucking drugged me, didn’t you?”

She could feel fury run all through her body, “Are you fucking kidding me, Nick?” She got up and began to put on her clothes as well, “I did not drug you. You were all over me last night, if you don’t recall.” What’s a little white lie? He wouldn’t remember anyway, “You told me how you and Kim broke up and that you hated her for it.” She figured if she said how much he vented to her about how Kimberly hurt him, maybe he’d believe it, “You were crying on my shoulder like a sad little puppy. So I asked if you wanted me to take you home since you looked bad. And boom, here we are. And you loved ever fucking minute of it.” She walked over towards him and smiled, “So let’s continue where we left off,” she said, as she wrapped her arms around him. “You were amazing,” she whispered.

He shoved her away from him, causing her to get tossed on the bed, “Get. Out,” he hissed through his teeth.

Laura looked at him appalled and she got up from the bed, “Ex-excuse me?!?”

He glared at her with sharp eyes, “Get the fuck out of my house! You are nothing but a whore to me.” He grabbed his wallet and threw a few twenty dollar bills at her, “There I paid you, now leave.”

She had been called many things, but a prostitute?!? She could feel her eyes burning as tears made their way down her face, “Wow…you are one piece of work.” She shook her head in disgust, “What I ever saw you is beyond me. You’re an asshole. I’m glad Kim broke up with you. Not even Kim wanted you now that’s saying something. I hope you realize what you just threw away, because baby I’m not coming back.”

Her words stung like a knife tearing into his heart, “That's what I'm counting on,” he growled. “Now get the fuck out.”

Laura shook her head in outrage and grabbed her purse along with the money he threw at her. At least now she had taxi money. She slammed the front door shut. Nick nearly collapsed down onto the bed. He dropped his head down to his knees, how he was feeling so sick. This couldn’t be real, this had to have been a bad dream. If this ever got back to Kimberly…he couldn’t even began to think of the pain and betrayal she would feel. All that time he was having that dream of Kimberly doing those things to him, it was really Laura. He felt the bile emerging and he jetted into the bathroom and that was when he felt the load of vomit drop into the toilet. He leaned against the wall of the cool bathroom and dropped his head down to his knees. He kept on repeating I’m sorry over and over in his mind. He knew those two little words would never be enough to repair the damage what he had just caused. He knew sooner or later Kimberly was going to find out and when she did, any hope of trying to restore their relationship was now just a long lost dream.