- Text Size +
~ Chapter 32 ~




Angel and Benny were hanging out in the lounge, just waiting for some sort of information about Nick and Kimberly’s situation. Ashley walked in with Ray and a smile plastered slapped across her face, “So Kim, just sent me a text.”

That sparked Angel’s attention, “Oh?” She stood up and walked over towards her, “What did she say?”

Ashley pulled out her cell-phone and opened up her inbox and opened the text Kimberly had sent. She smirked as she read it.


So Nick & I talked
We’re good =D
We’re gonna be chilling in his room
So why don’t you guys come up? =)



Angel smiled from ear to ear, “Oh my God! Finally.” She turned to Benny, “We did it!” Her face glowing with relief, “I’m so glad they worked things out.”

He smirked and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her near and pressing his lips upon her temple, “You did good, babe. Now I hope you learned your lesson with getting involved in your brother’s business.”


Angel just rolled her chocolate eyes at him, but grinned, “Maybe.”

“Are we sure we really wanna go up there?” Laughed Ray, “I mean I recall when they broke up before and were staying at my place.”

Ashley laughed loud, “Oh God, I know.” She shook her head at the memory, “How Kim managed to speak the next day is beyond me.”

Angel scrunched up her nose, “Ew!”

Ray laughed, “You’re telling me…my room was right next to theirs!” He then looked at Ashley with half smile, “I’ll go up. If she invited us I doubt they’ll be doing that.”

She laughed, “I hope they wouldn’t. But yeah, we can have a small party. It’ll be fun!”

Angel shrugged, “Yeah, I’m game. But I swear to God, if they are fucking I am going to throw water on them!”

Benny looked at his girlfriend and laughed, “Water? Really, Angel?”

She looked at him and laughed, “Yeah, why not?”

Ashley shook her head and laughed, “Come on, let’s go. I still have the key that Kevin gave me.”

“I’m a little scared,” snickered Benny as the four of them left the arena and headed towards the hotel.

“I know what ya mean,” laughed Ray. “I’ve seen more Nick than I would have liked to.”

Ashley laughed, “True that!!!” She shook her head, “I remember when he walked out of his room when we were on the couch.”

Ray put his hand over his face, “Don’t remind me…please!”

Angel raised her thin eyebrow, “He walked out of his room naked?”

Ashley nodded, “Pretty much! He was covering himself with his hands. Kim was laughing like crazy.”

“It was funny though when he noticed us on the couch.”

Ashley shook her head, “No…it wasn’t.” She laughed, “He didn’t notice until he was coming back with the whip cream.”

“Okay, okay!!!” Shouted Angel with her hands up, “Please stop. That is my brother you’re talking about…I do not need a mental image of this!”

Ashley looked at her and laughed, “Sorry.” She then looked at Ray and giggled. He smirked and sweetly kissed her before putting his arm around her. He was happy to know his best friend and her best friend were finally where they belonged. He hated seeing Nick so miserable and he hated how Ashley was sad because Kimberly was so depressed. Finally things were back to how they should be.


Nick held Kimberly’s hand tightly with his fingers laced with hers. He kept on staring at her, almost afraid she was going to vanish into thin air if he looked away. Was this real? It felt too good to be true. His heart was beating an unsteady pace. He was petrified she would leave. He knew he wouldn’t be able to deal with that all over again. Kimberly looked at him and half smiled and suddenly it was as if some sort of weight was lifted off his chest and he could breathe.

“What?” She asked, with a small laugh. He was looking at her like a hawk ready to strike at its prey.

He shrugged, “Nothing.” He half smiled, “I’m just trying to figure out if I’m having one of those mirages or if this is actually real.”

Kimberly looked at him and softly laughed as they both walked into the elevator of the hotel. After the door closed she looked at him and wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pressed her lips against his. He smiled and kissed her back and opened his mouth and that was when he felt the kiss becoming more aggressive as her tongue savagely went after his. She gently pushed him against the elevator wall and he groaned over her lips.

Moments later the doors opened and she pulled away with a devious smirk, “Still think I'm a figment of your imagination?”

Nick grinned as they out of the elevator, “Well…my imagination is never that vivid.” He then laughed, “So I guess not.” He wrapped his arm tightly around her as they walked down the hallway to his door, opening it up with his keycard.

Kimberly walked inside once the door was open and she sat down on the couch. He smiled at her, she looked so beautiful. The way she was looking up at him with those big green eyes and how her highlighted blonde hair lit up her whole face. Her bangs were in her eyes, but making her look so seductive. He couldn’t even express how much he missed this woman. He sat down next to her after shutting the door and he smiled at her.

She felt her heart flutter from that smile…it got her every time, “Hi,” she said, with a small curve around her lips.

He grinned, “Hi,” he whispered as he moved his face closer towards hers. He swallowed hard before kissing her again. She smiled over his mouth and wrapped her arms around him, gently nibbling on his lower lip, causing him to let out a small groan. “Baby Angel, you kill me.”

She softly giggled, “And how am I doing that exactly?”

God, did he ever miss hearing that sound. He loved the way she was smiling and how her face was glowing, “You know how,” he said in a low voice. He put his hands on her face and his lips met with hers again, “You make it so hard to restrain myself.”

Kimberly looked at him slyly and smirked, “And is that such a bad thing?”

God, no it wasn’t. No at all. He could feel his heartbeat increase as those words sent chills down his spine. He loved how she could be so seductive if she wanted to be. It just drove him mad. He pulled her into his arms and just held her tight. “I’ve missed you so much, Baby Angel.” He pulled away just so he could look into her eyes, his arms still around her, “I never want to lose you again. Not being with you was killing me…fucking killing me. I never want to have to deal with that kind of pain ever again.”

Kimberly could feel tears threatening her eyes, “And I never want to see you go through that kind of pain again either.” She looked away, her eyes to the floor, “Look, I know you don't believe me, but I honestly thought you would be able to bounce back after I left.” She then looked into his blue eyes, “I never thought not being with me would affect you so much. I thought….maybe you would just get on with your life.”

Nick would not allow himself to get upset, he was not going to ruin this, “Baby…Baby Angel, how could you even think that?” He tried as hard as he could to hide the hurt in his voice.

She could hear the sting in his words and she hated that she caused him more pain. It seemed that was all she ever did anymore, “I’m sorry,” she softly said. “I guess it was because I saw how you were working on a CD with the guys and doing interviews again. It just looked to me that you were better off…you know?”

He shook his head, “No, Baby Angel. You have it all wrong.” He took her hands in his, “I was doing everything I could to keep myself busy. I was doing all I could think of trying not to think of you...but I failed. Because no matter what, you were always on my mind. Not being with you made me realize I can only be happy when you're with me. I had never been so depressed before.”

Kimberly could feel her eyes stinging and she put her hands up to his face, “I know that now. And I never want to see you in that kind of pain ever again. I love you so much, Nick.”

Hearing her say those words was like a drug addict getting his fix, “I love you,” he whispered before latching his mouth onto hers. As his tongue glided over hers, he began to gently lay her down on the couch so that he was hovering over her. His hands began to wonder over her body as their lips moved with one another. Kimberly softly moaned over him as she felt his tongue rape hers. She spread her legs so that he was right in between them and when she felt his hand touch over her underwear and rubbing his fingers over the fabric she arched her back, wanting to feel him slide his fingers inside.

The door then opened and in walked Ashley, Ray, Angel and Benny. Nick jumped off the couch when he heard the door being opened and he fell onto the floor, causing Kimberly to laugh. He looked up at her and smiled sheepishly. She quickly sat up and pulled her skirt down.

Angel raised one of her thin dark brown eyebrows, “And what was going on here?” She asked, with a smirk.

Nick stood up, looking slightly embarrassed, “Wh-what are you doing here?” He demanded, a bit annoyed since he wanted to be alone with Kimberly.

“Kim texted me,” Ashley informed him. “She told us to come up.”

He looked back at Kimberly with a surprised expression, “You did?”

She smiled apologetically, not thinking her friends would actually join. She stood up from the couch and next to him, “Yeah, I thought it would be nice to be able to all hang out…since we haven’t been able to in a while.”

“I can’t disagree with that,” said Ray, as he sat down on the love seat. Ashley sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around her.

Kimberly smiled as she watched the two. She was truly so happy for her best friend. She hated herself for feeling jealous about them before. Angel and Benny sat down on the couch. Nick sat down on the opposite end and Kimberly went to sit down next to him, but he grabbed her and pulled her down on his lap. She looked back at him and smirked. He locked his arms around her waist.

“So what’s up?” Asked Nick, with a bright smile.


Laura and Cindy were outside of the arena waiting for AJ to come and pick them up. Laura was a bit annoyed, because she thought they were going to go backstage. She could feel the fire burning inside of her, seeing Nick with Kimberly really set a flare up within her. They weren’t supposed to be together, Nick was supposed to be hers…and she would make sure of it. If Laura couldn’t have him, no one could.

“Hello, ladies,” said AJ’s charming voice. He walked over to Cindy and pulled her into him, slamming his mouth against hers.

“Mmm, hello to you too,” giggled Cindy once she pulled away. “You remember my friend Laura, right?”

What was with that name? Why did it sound so familiar? Almost like he should know it. He tried not to let it bother him and he looked at the dark haired beauty and smiled, “Hi.” He then looked at Cindy, “So I was wondering if you wanted to come up to my hotel room with me? Since my plans have changed and all.”

She grinned, “Mmm, I’d love that.” She then glanced at Laura and saw the pissed off look she was giving. Cindy bit on her lower lip, knowing she was going to regret asking this, “Uh…can Laura come? I…I don’t wanna just ditch her, ya know?”

Laura looked at her surprised, but pleased. AJ on the other hand wasn’t. He knew there would be no way that Cindy would have a three some with her friend. Maybe he could pawn her off to one of the other guys…she was obviously a fan. He couldn’t tell Cindy no, because he knew she wouldn’t leave her friend behind and there went his chance to get laid.

He nodded, “Nah, it’s cool. I think Nick is in the hotel…so she won’t be alone,” he said, with a grin.

“Nick?” Her eyes grew wide and a smile formed around her lips. If Nick was in the hotel, she would finally be able to show him what he truly was missing out if he stays with Kimberly. She would refresh his memory on that amazing night.

AJ smirked, “You like him, huh?”

Cindy laughed, “Yes.” She shook her head at him, “Don’t you remember, he went home with her that night we met.”

AJ’s eyes filled with alarm, there was no way that he could risk ruining anything between Nick and Kimberly…not again. “Uh, now that I think about it, I don’t think Nick is in the hotel at all. I think he went out with his girlfriend.”

Laura could once again feel hatred fill up inside of her. Girlfriend? So Kimberly was back to being his girlfriend, huh? Not after she got through with them she wouldn’t be. “Girl…girl friend?” She pretended to sound devastated, “How? He told me how much he liked me and wanted to see me again.” A few tears began to slowly roll down her face…thank goodness for those acting classes.

AJ looked at the girl and could not feel more bad. He knew there was no way in Hell that Cindy would leave her friend now. Fuck, why did he have to open his mouth? “Uh…maybe I’m wrong. Why don’t we go to the hotel and see if he’s there or not. If he’s not, then you can…you can just hang with us.” He didn’t realize that was going to be so difficult to say. Maybe he could persuade Cindy into having a three some. He was always good at making women changing their minds.

“God, what an asshole!” Shot Cindy, “After everything he said to you…ugh! I hate those kind of guys.” She then looked up at AJ and smiled, “I’m so glad you’re not like that.” She pressed her lips onto his, “Thank you for letting her come with us.”

He faked a smile, “No problem, babe. Come on, let’s get going before fans spot us.”

Laura smiled as she followed the two to a black car. Oh, this was going to be fun…she could feel her heart race with adrenaline.


Kimberly found herself laughing at the stupid joke Ray had just made about her and Nick going at it non-stop that week they were visiting him. “Come on, I wasn’t that loud.”

Ashley laughed, “You want a bet?!?”

Angel shook her head, “God, guys. This is stuff I do not want to know about my brother!”

Benny laughed, “I second that.”

The door then opened and AJ walked in, “Hey, guys! This is Cindy.”

Kimberly rolled her eyes, she knew that girl far too well. That was Laura’s best friend. She despised her almost as bad as Laura, except Cindy didn’t try to steal her boyfriend away.

“Hey,” mumbled Nick, as he kissed Kimberly on the neck. She smiled and looked back at her boyfriend.

“God, guys,” complained Angel. “Must you always be at it?”

“Yep,” snickered Nick.

Kimberly trembled as she felt his lips upon her earlobe, “Damn, Nick…that is giving me the chills.”

Cindy stared at the two in disgust, “Laura, you just gonna stand in the hallway all night or what?”

Nick and Kimberly’s head both shot up. They watched as Laura walked inside the hotel room, shutting the door behind her. She smiled seductively at Nick, “Hey. Miss me?”

Ashley’s eyes glared at her, “Not by a long shot.”

Nick’s blue eyes expanded as he stared at her. She smiled her malicious smile and he felt his body become tense. This couldn’t be happening. He could feel his heart beating rapidly against his ribcage. He just got Kimberly back and he knew that Laura was going to do something to ruin it all. He knew in a matter of moments his world would be crumbling down all because of that one night…that one mistake. He inhaled deeply, trying to do his best to calm his nerves, “Wh-what are you even doing here, AJ?”

He looked at him apologetically, “Sorry, man. But I promised Cindy I’d take her backstage and since everyone left I took her here. She didn’t wanna ditch her friend. The more the merrier anyway, right?”

“Of course,” said Cindy, with a wide smile. “Isn’t he just the sweetest?” She then glared at Nick, she hated how he was all over Kimberly when he told Laura all that crap back in the hotel room only a few weeks ago.

“Nick, you look great,” said Laura with a grin. “How long has it been since I last saw you?”

He felt like someone was slowly closing up his windpipe; he couldn’t breathe, “Uh…I don’t know.”

“Not long enough,” mumbled Ashley.

Laura shot in her direction, “Did you want to say something, Ashley?”

“What is there to say?” She growled, “I mean other than you trying to play the sweet act? No one here likes you, so why don’t you just leave? Don’t you think you’ve caused enough damage for one lifetime?”

Ray put his hand on her shoulder, “Ash, don’t,” he whispered.

She let out a loud sigh, “Sorry.”

Kimberly just didn’t even care anymore. Laura could no longer hurt her, she was happy. She wasn’t living with her anymore and she didn’t have Nick. Kimberly had won, not Laura and there was nothing she could do to change that. So let her try, she knew she had nothing to worry about. It would just show how pathetic Laura truly was.

“So what did you guys want to do?” Asked Cindy with a bright smile.

AJ grinned, “I can think of a few things.”

She laughed, “Oh man, I bet you could.”

Angel looked up at the girl in appall, slut was written all over her. She shook her head in dismay, “Wow,” she mumbled. “AJ, you sure know how to pick them.”

Cindy looked at Angel and suddenly felt really offended, “Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?!?”

She shrugged, “Nothing, just that you what, just met him now you’re gonna fuck him?” She then shook her head, “Groupies.”

“I am not a fucking groupie!” She snapped, “I actually met him before.”

“And I’m sure you fucked him then too.”

Kimberly was looking at Angel in shock and she couldn’t help it as she silently laughed. “Damn, Angel.”

Angel looked at her and smiled, “Just saying how I see it.”

“Angel, quit it,” ordered AJ. “She’s not like that.” He sighed and looked at Cindy, “I’m sorry. Come on, let’s go to another place I know of.”

“What about Laura?” Asked Cindy, she knew she couldn’t just ditch her.

There was no way in Hell he was going to bring her to a motel while they fucked. “She can just stay here…she’s a fan, right?”

She looked at him annoyed, “Yeah, and they’re really being welcoming to her too.”

“It’s fine,” said Laura, with a sly smile. “I’ll stay here. I know deep down they like me…right, Nick?” She asked with smirk.

Oh man, he was starting to feel sick again. He had to get out of there before Kimberly found out what he had done with this woman….he couldn’t even think about it without feeling nauseous. He looked at his girlfriend and softly said, “Why don’t we get going too? Let’s just go back to my place. It’s not that far from here.”

Kimberly smiled, “That sounds like a great idea.”

He smiled with relief, “Great. I just need to run to the bathroom real quick, then we can go.” Kimberly got off him and he stood up. He and Laura exchanged a glance before he walked away. It then hit him, what if she tried something while he was away? He’d have no way to defend himself…or have time to make up an excuse. An excuse? What kind of explanation would pretext his actions?

“So who are you?” Questioned Angel, once Nick had left. She noticed the way Kimberly was looking at her. Her green eyes were sharp and directed towards this woman, but yet there was pain behind those green eyes. She then glanced over to Ashley and saw that she had the same kind of look, except there was no pain in hers. Just anger…lots of anger.

“Laura,” she said, with a friendly smile. “You’re Nick’s sister, right?”

“Yeah.” Angel was unsure about this girl. Why did Ashley and Kimberly hate her with such a passion? It made her curious.

“I loved you in House of Carters. You were so badass.”

She raised her thin brown eyebrow, “Badass? That wasn’t what I was going for.”

“She’s my former roommate,” hissed Kimberly through her teeth.

Angel’s brown eyes lit right up. She remembered how Nick told her about that roommate. How she made her feel. She felt he jaw clench, “And what exactly are you doing here?” Her voice no longer civil.

Laura looked at the dark haired girl and could see the wrath in her eyes. She could feel now all eyes on her…she truly felt unwanted. Well, fuck them. She wasn’t here to make friends, she simply came just to show Nick just exactly what he was giving up. “I just came here with my friend.” She looked over at Cindy, “I’m gonna get a drink real quick, and then I think I’m gonna head out…I’m not really feeling welcomed.”

“Because you’re not,” hissed Ashley.

“Hey!” Growled Cindy, “She’s my guest and I’m here with AJ. She’s as welcomed as I am.”

“And who said you were welcomed?” Wondered Angel in a thick voice.

AJ shot her a hard look, “Angel, knock it off.” He sighed, “Come on, Cindy let’s just head out of here.”

“I told you, I’m not gonna leave Laura.”

“It’s okay,” she said, with a friendly smile. “I plan on leaving after I get something for my throat. Then you two can go at it like rabbits.”

Angel scrunched up her face like she had just licked a lemon, “That was an image I did not need imprinted in my mind.”

AJ grinned, “I didn’t mind.”

Cindy rolled her eyes, but couldn't help, but laugh. She then looked at Laura with concern in her eyes, “Are you sure you’re okay with this?”

“For real. Don’t worry about it.” Laura then left for the kitchen, looking behind her and saw the others talking. No one even glanced in her direction. She felt relief wash over her, but sadness at the same time. Did everyone other than Cindy truly despise her? Why? Just because she was trying to show Nick the light? He would thank her in the end and so wouldn’t those other people. She smirked, as she walked through the kitchen, there was another exit that was a hallway…which led down to where the bathroom was.


Nick looked himself in the mirror; he could feel his stomach tying into a knot. He was terrified of what Laura had told Kimberly…what if she told her that they slept together? He could feel the guilt eating him alive. How much longer was he going to be able to hide the awful truth from her? She knew that he slept around…maybe he didn’t need to tell her? He splashed water onto his face, he could do this. In a few moments, they would be out of there and go to his house…and be away from that woman. “You can do this,” he mumbled under his breath.

Nick wiped his face with a towel and opened the bathroom door and saw Laura standing there. She was smiling a devious smile and he could feel his heart go into his throat. “I was wondering when you were gonna come out.” Her thin lips in the shape of a hook as she smiled, “So did you miss me?” Her voice full with nothing but seduction, “’Cause God know I missed you.”

He could feel his heart beating with such a pace he was almost afraid he was going to give himself a heart attack, “What…” he cleared his throat as he heard the anxiety in his own voice, “What the hell are you doing here?” He demanded and tried to sound full with authority.

“Why to see you. Come on, don’t tell me you don’t think about that night.”

“Like you know I don’t,” he growled. “I’m trying to do everything to forget it! Now get the hell out of my way.”

“Come on, Nicky,” her voice still in the same tone. “Don’t be like that. You obvious are back in that terrible state you once were in. We need to get you out of it…you loved being with me…I’ve never seen you more happy.”

“I was fucking drunk out of my mind! I didn’t know what I was doing or seeing…I thought you were Kim the whole time.”

She rolled her eyes, “Oh please…I don’t think she is at all talented as I was that night.” She walked close towards him and he began to step backwards, “The way you moaned and cried my name.” She was lying through her teeth, but he was so fucked up he wouldn’t remember. She wouldn’t allow him to know that he was right…that it was Kimberly who he was thinking about…that it was she whom he called out for.

Nick looked at her disgusted, “You’re such a fucking whore.” He could feel himself becoming nauseous as the words were haunting him. Did he really call for Laura as she had her way with him? He hated how he couldn’t remember.

“Mmm, that’s okay. I’m your whore.” She then cornered him into the bathroom and he fell back onto the closed toilet seat. She forced herself onto him and pressed her lips against his, driving her tongue into his mouth as her hands rubbed his pants.

“What the hell is this?!?”

Nick’s eyes shot open and she shoved Laura as hard as he could off of him, causing her to fall onto the cold floor. He jumped up seeing Kimberly standing in the doorway with her green eyes dark and moist, “Kim, I-I can explain. She forced herself on me! She was standing there when I opened the door!” He prayed she believed him. She was probably thinking how could a small girl like Laura overpower a guy of his stature.

“Oh Nicky, please. I think it’s time you tell her about us.”

Nick could feel his heart freeze in his chest as he looked at Laura with terrified eyes. No she wouldn’t…oh yes she would. She would do anything to ruin his relationship with Kimberly…how was he going to manage to get out of this mess? How would their love survive if she found out the awful truth? It wouldn’t.

Kimberly’s green eyes darted at her with so much revulsion, “When the fuck will you get it in that thick head of yours?!? Nick will never want you! How could he?” She hissed, “It’s pretty fucking pathetic that you have to try to force yourself onto my boyfriend. He loves me, Laura! Why can’t you understand that?” She shook her head in disgust, “Just get the fuck out and whore yourself around somewhere else.”

Nick looked at her in disbelief, but he was pleased. Maybe he could weasel his way out of this mess after all. He hated to do it, but what if he lied? Kimberly would never believe Laura over him…he felt filthy just thinking it, but he couldn’t lose her again and he knew he would.

Laura’s eyes shot open and they burned with fury, “Excuse me?!?” She barked, “You seem pretty defensive…maybe because you know the truth. Nick does not love you!”

“Laura, get off it,” he growled. “You know Kim is the one I want.”

Kimberly looked pleased and looked at her former roommate, “As you were saying? Don’t let the door hit your ass on your way out.”

Laura shook her head in disgust, “Wow…Nick, you are a piece of shit. What happened to that night we had? Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it, because I got you off!”

“Stop with the lies!!!” Cried Kimberly.

She grinned, “Oh, it’s no lie.” Laura looked at Nick and then sighed, “Fine, if you don’t have the balls to tell her the truth…I guess I’ll just have to prove it to her.”

Suddenly Nick felt his heart go into his throat again, what did she mean? His stomach turned into a tight knot…did Laura really have proof or was she just trying to scare him into telling her the truth?

Kimberly crossed her arms, “Fine, prove it to me.” She then glanced at Nick and saw the panic in his eyes and she suddenly got a bad feeling go all through her. She swallowed hard, “Ni-Nick? You didn’t do anything with her, right?” He wouldn’t…he couldn’t. Not after how he told her what he truly thought of Laura.

Could he pull off lying to her? Would his scratchy voice give him away? Or his eyes…he knew his facial expression would. He just looked at her and said, “Wh-what? Kim, come on.” That was hardly believable.

She looked at him in doubt and suddenly she felt so very sick. No…she couldn’t…she wouldn’t believe it. Nick loved her…he turned down Laura so many times. Why would he want her now?

Laura pulled out her cell-phone and scrolled through the photos and had a grin upon her face, “What does this tell you?” She asked, flashing a picture of Nick passed out in a bed naked. She being next to him, smiling taking photos of her and him in bed. One of them her lips were to his cheek, another one where she licked down his chest. Her smile was smug as she showed them off…like she was proud of them. Well, of course she would be proud of them! She had proof that she fucked Nick Carter. She had won…she got what she wanted; Nick in her pants.

Nick could feel his heart beating in his ears as his pulse raced. Nausea was hitting him hard as he awaited the awful pain he thought he would never have to feel again. He knew within moments his world was going to be shattered all over again and there was nothing he could do to save it.

Kimberly looked at him in disbelief as her green eyes drowned in tears, “You…you slept with Laura?” She asked above a whisper.

There was no point in lying about it. The proof was right there…there was no way he could weasel his way out of this. “I was so drunk, Kim. I swear I thought she was you.”

Laura coughed out a laugh, “That’s a load of shit.” She looked at Kimberly and shook her head, “Sorry Kimmie, he wanted a woman that had skills.”

Nick glared at her, “I should have known she wasn’t you when I felt how loose you were!”

Kimberly suddenly felt so sick and she shot into the bathroom and within moments she felt a load of vomit land into the toilet. Nick rushed to her aid to hold her hair back, but once she was finished getting sick, she pushed him off of her. She walked over towards the sink and rinsed her mouth out, tears rolling down her face like a dam had just broken loose. Nick felt his heart slowly breaking all over again as he watched the pain she was in.

“Kim, you have to know that if I knew it was Laura I never would have – ”

“But it was Laura!” She yelled, “You slept with the one person who I hate…you fucked the one that was trying to break us up from the beginning…and you know what? She succeeded.” With that said, she stormed out of the bathroom and into the living room.

Nick then could feel the overwhelming of pain wash over him, but this time it was even more agonizing. This time he was the reason…the true reason for their relationship's crumble. He slept with another woman, not just any woman…but Laura. How the hell could he allow himself get so drunk where he couldn’t remember? “Kim, wait!!!” He called out and chased after her.

“Ashley, I’m leaving…I’m going home back to California,” said Kimberly in between her cries.

As soon as she saw her, Ashley jumped right off the couch and hugged her, “Oh My God. What happened?”

“Kim, please don’t go,” pleaded Nick as he rushed over towards her.

“Ask him,” she croaked out.

AJ put his hand over his face, he knew it. Just knew it. He shouldn’t have brought that girl to the hotel. All because he wanted to get laid he probably caused Nick and Kimberly to break up for good.

“What the fuck did you do to her?!” Hissed Ashley.

Angel stood up, “Guys, let’s just calm down,” she said in a steady voice. “Let’s just talk about this. I’m sure it can’t be that bad…you guys have overcome so much.”

Laura walked in and laughed, “My God, when will you people get a clue? Nick wants me not her. She’s just seeing the truth for the first time. How does it feel, Kim?” She asked, as her lips curled into a hook shape.

Cindy looked up at Laura in stun. Just from the way how her words were so sarcastic and hurtful. Yeah, Kimberly was the bitch from Hell, but the poor girl was bawling her eyes out. She stood up, “Laura…I thought she already knew?”

She shook her head, “Nope. It took a lot for me to even show Nick the truth…but he finally saw the light. Right, baby?” She asked, as she took hold of his hand.

Nick scowled at her and yanked his hand back, “Get the fuck away from me,” he grinded through his teeth. “Before I cannot control my actions and hit a woman for the first time.”

Ashley shook her head, “Wait. What…what exactly happened?”

“Nick fucked Laura,” Kimberly said as she tried so hard to control her sobs, but it was no use. The tears just kept on coming.

“WHAT?!?” Screamed Ashley, “You did not Nick….fuck please tell me you didn’t!”

Nick looked up at Ashley with his moist blue eyes, “I was so fucking drunk…I don’t remember anything that night. I swear to fucking God, when I was with Laura I thought she was Kim...” he looked up at Kimberly, “Baby Angel, I would NEVER do that to you, you know that. I love you…I wouldn’t touch Laura with a ten foot pole. How many times has she tried to get with me before and I pushed her away? I love you and only you. If I could…if I could go back and fix this fucking mess, you know I would. Just please…please don’t leave me.” Tears slowly began to roll down his face, “I’ll do anything to work this out…I’ll even beg if you want me to…I know I fucked up, I do. So please…just please let me make it up to you.”

Cindy looked at Nick and saw the pain...there was so much pain. Then she looked at Laura and saw she could not be more pleased with herself. What kind of person was she? Had she been lying to her about everything? About that night with Nick? Sure, she knew they had sex, but was it as willing as she said? It looked as though she raped him pretty much. He was so out of it and he thought the whole time that was Kimberly? If she cared for Nick the way she claimed she wouldn’t want to see him in such agony.

Kimberly looked at him and shook her head, “There's nothing to work out. It’s over…for good.” She yanked the necklace off and threw it at him, “Have fun with Laura.” She then looked over at her, “Congratulations…you won. You got Nick.” With that said, she ran out of the hotel room and hailing a taxi to take her to the airport.

Nick ran to the door…but he knew that it was too late. She was gone…really gone this time. He pressed his head against the wooden frame and let the tears freely fall.

Ashley walked over to him, “Nick,” she said in a soft voice. He turned around and thought she was going to be the understanding friend, but instead he felt her hand smack the side of his face. “YOU FUCKING PRICK! I can’t believe you out of all people would to this to her! I thought you were better than that. You cannot go blaming the alcohol, because liquor does not make a dick hard or fuck another woman.” She shook her head in disgust, “You and Laura defiantly deserve each other…Kim is defiantly way better off without you. Have a fucking great life.” She looked at Ray, “I’m sorry, but I have to go. Kim is more important to me than anything and right now she needs me more than she ever has before. I’ll call you next time I’m in town.” With that said, Ashley left the hotel room and called Kimberly to find out where exactly she was.

Nick ignored the burning sensation along his left cheek. He knew he deserved it, he deserved a lot more than just a slap. He looked to the floor and saw the Baby Angel necklace he had given Kimberly. She kept it the whole time they were apart…until now. He truly fucked up. There was no getting her back now. “I’m…I’m going to my place. Don’t bother me.”

Laura smirked, “Don’t worry, baby…I’ll help you get over that bitch if that’s the last thing I do. Come on, let’s go.”

Nick could feel anger fill up inside of him rapidly and suddenly he grabbed Laura and pinned her against the wall. His face only inches from hers, “You get this through your head. I. DO.NO.LIKE.YOU. That night was the biggest mistake of my life. You’re dead to me… fucking dead to me! If you come near me ever again, I will put a restraining order on you. Do you got that?” He snarled. Laura looked at him in shock and saw the hatred in his blue eyes that were tinted red from all the tears. She just nodded. For the first time, she was actually afraid of Nick Carter. “Good.” He then left the hotel room and slammed the door shut as hard as he could. He held the necklace tightly in his hand and felt his heart pouring out as dribbles of tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Oh My God,” she gasped. “Can you believe he did that to me?!”

Angel walked over to her, “I love my brother. I will do anything to protect him. That means getting rid of unwanted trash.”

Laura suddenly felt threatened. She looked at up Cindy, “Cind…Cindy, do you wanna…um do you wanna go now?”

She shook her head, “No, I do not. Laura, for the first time I think I just saw the real you. So don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out. Enjoy ruining someone else’s relationship.”

She looked at her bewuthered, “Wh-what? Are you serious? You’re just gonna drop me just like that?”

Cindy shrugged, “Why, you’d drop me.”

“One last thing,” said Angel.

“And what is that?” Growled Laura.

Suddenly she felt Angel’s hand smack the side of her face, “I swear to God, if you attempt to contact my brother in any way, I wouldn’t be too worried about a restraining order. Because I will fucking kill you. Do you understand that?”

A few tears escaped down Laura’s frightened face. She looked at her once friend one last time…just hoping she’d change her mind. Hurry to her aid, but she made no attempt to move. She sat back down with AJ, whom was rubbing her knee with his fingertips. She just shook her head and left the hotel room…she was now truly alone. This must be how it felt to betray the people that once loved you.


Ashley found Kimberly at the airport. They bought a one way ticket to California. Ashley was doing all she could to try to comfort her friend, but she knew there wasn’t much she could do. So she just let Kimberly cry on her shoulder…she told her she smacked him across the face, she was hoping that would perk her up a bit, but it didn’t. Kimberly never wanted to hear his name ever again. She couldn’t deal with this kind of pain, it was just unbearable. Maybe this was how he felt when she left him? How he coped is beyond her. She wouldn’t sleep around or drink herself into a dark depression though. She would be strong, she could do this…no…no, she couldn’t. As she thought that, more tears ran down her face. Life without Nick Carter was no life at all…she felt like a cold empty shell. How was she going to survive this heartache? How could he betray her like he had? How could he? She loved him, loved him so much. The saying Love feels like Heaven, but Hurts like Hell is actually true. She was in Heaven when she first met him, but now…now she was in Hell and there was nothing that could save her, because her Heaven was nothing, but a lie.