- Text Size +
Chapter Twelve

I let my robe slide to the floor as I stood there in my spaghetti strap silk nightgown. His smile spread as he watched me. Without showing any emotion I crawled beside him, staring unamused into his eyes.

"Aww c'mon baby it isn't going to be that bad." he said, suppressing a giggle. He turned towards me, resting his hand on my hip.

"A bet's a bet. Let's just get it over with." I replied, lying down on the bed like some corpse who had been kept in cold storage overnight.

He reached over, turning my face towards his. I didn't crack a smile...didn't move a muscle. I could see the confusion swirling in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me. A second later his lips were on mine but purposely my own lips were like rubber, tight and unmoving.

I could feel his annoyance building and just at that moment I heard the knock on the door. He pulled away, licking his dry lips.

"I'll get it." he said slowly. Glancing at me with an eyebrow arched he got up, making his way to the door.

The minute his back was turned I ran into the bathroom, closing the door softly besides me. Sliding out of my nightgown I put on my corset lingerie and applied my makeup.

It was a plan that I had come up with en route to the hotel after the race. I knew that AJ was expecting me after one kiss to become some bimbo, weak to his powers while he took control. But there was no way in hell that was going to happen. My name wasn't Krista Hemmings for anything. The tables were going to be turned.

____________________

"Um..." I heard AJ say twenty minutes later. I sat on the edge of the bathtub with a huge smile on his face. Making him wait was just step one.

"Are you coming out?"

"Just a minute. Can you close your eyes?"

"What the hell? Okay...sure." I heard him grumble. "Fuck." came the whisper under his breath a second later.

Slowly opening the door I snuck past him without making a sound. His eyes were closed, his hands at his sides. Ever so slowly I wrapped my own arms around him, my hands sliding down his chest like soft petals. He exhaled in surprise, his muscles tightening.

"Sorry it took so long." I said in a sweet voice. "Just had to come to terms with..." I trailed off walking in front of him. "losing."

I dragged out the word as I pushed him back on the bed. His eyes were mixed with so many different emotions; loss, confusion and much to my delight: stupidity.

"You know I've never had sex with a fellow driver." I remarked, sliding on top of him and looking down at his horny face. I smiled even wider as I ground against him, drumming my fingertips along his chest.

"There's a first time for everything." he stuttered, his hands trailing the top of my corsette.

"Yes there is." I purred. Leaning down I licked and nibbled his earlobe, trailing down to his neck and finally to his nipples. He let out a groan of pure impatience and I felt his nails digging into my sides.

"You like that?"

"Oh god, yes. But...I should be on top."

That's what you think, I thought. I didn't reply, instead just shaking my head. Sliding down flush against him I brought my corset down, pressing my breasts against his bare chest. His hands eagerly accepted them, playing with them like a little boy who finds a toy train under the Christmas tree.

Slowly I slid my hands down his body until finally my fingers secured the waistband of his boxer briefs. Inch by inch I brought them down, already feeling him underneath me.

"Fuck." he moaned. I could feel him trying to turn over and place me underneath him but I pressed my legs deep into the bed, securing myself where I was.

"Let's go baby." I urged. Sliding down my panties I looked into his eyes for a split second. I paused, completely frozen. There was something I saw in his eyes that I had never expected: respect.

Ever so slowly I felt my legs relax, my arms falling free of the brace I had on the bed. In one swift move he rolled onto me, kissing my face...my neck. It felt delicious and I chastised myself for becoming weak...for letting my plan fray. I was supposed to leave him wanting me and yet never able to get in me.

But now he was in me and it felt so gratifying. My nails dug into his back as we got lost in our own unique rhythm. His animalistic cries only sent me higher into my own ecstasy as his lips met mine and we were racing on the same track, side by side.

"Don't let go." he whispered, breathing heavily.

"I won't." I murmured next to his clammy skin. "I won't."

And for once in our confusing relationship neither of us wanted to finish first.