- Text Size +
I like the sound of your belt dropping
Your door locking, you jangle your keys, yeah
I like the sound of your heart stopping
Of lip locking, the grazing of knees, yeah


AJ pushed up me up against his front door; our lips still locked to one anothers. I’d been waiting a whole year for this night and finally it was going to happen. Tonight was the night that AJ had decided that he couldn’t fight this feeling between us anymore and that his girlfriend Cara was now his EX girlfriend.

His tongue was dipping in and out of my mouth, his lips crushing mine with urgency.

He slid one hand into his pocket trying to locate his keys. I slapped his hand out of the way and put my hand in his pocket, the other hand resting on the bulge at the front of his jeans, the man was in danger of bursting right out of them as the material was stretched to maximum.

I pulled out the keys and jangled them in my hands, twisting slightly I tried three times to unlock the door

‘Fuck’ I muttered as I broke the kiss. AJ took the keys and deftly opened the door. We stumbled through it again lips locked, AJ kicking the door shut with his foot.

I pulled at his belt and unfastening his jeans slipping my hand inside feeling him twitch under the soft cotton of his boxers.


I like the sound of skin touching
Hands fumblin', you do as you please
I like the sound of back on the wall, yeah
Shelves falling, oh yes indeed!


He pushed me up against the wall, my hip hitting the small table sending items crashing to the floor. His hands pushed my top up and over my head in a fluid movement.

His lips kissing down my neck, down my chest. He reached around and unhooked my bra pulling it from my arms.

He looked deep into my eyes; a look that reached my very soul, forget what his agile hands were doing to me; that look was enough to stop my heart dead in my chest.

His brown eyes were almost black weighed down with lust and passion. His hands reached my breasts paying attention to my hard nipples, dipping his head I gasped out loud as his hot mouth closed around my right one flicking his tongue over it and gently sucking. I swear to god he almost had me at orgasm right there and then.


And I love it when you call my name
I love it when you call my name
Both ends of the candle burnt by the flame
Yeah I love it when you call my name, n-n-name


His hands found my trouser tops and he pushed the zip down pushing them and my pants down to my ankles and I kicked them out of my way.

He knelt down opening my legs with his hand; an easy move…I was more than willing. He kissed across my stomach down my hips tickling me with his tongue. He put one hand behind my knee and lifted my leg to allow him more access to where he wanted to be.

The feel of his velvety tongue flicking over my most sensitive area shot me into orbit. I threw my head back hitting it against the wall with some force moaning out loud from the pain and the pleasure.

He let go of my leg but I kept it up there not wanting this pleasurable assault to end. His tongue flicked my clit every so often grazing his teeth over it sucking on it gently.

With his now free hand he slipped two fingers into me and sliding in and out matching the movement with his tongue.

I could no longer hold myself back and my orgasm hit me like a juggernaught
‘Oh…fuuuuuuck’

My hands clenched his head trying to get some balance, my hips thrust into him greedily trying to get more.

AJ moaned into me as he carried on; making a whole new sensation as his guttural groan vibrated through my body.

My leg eventually gave way shaking like a leaf and I began to slide down the wall
‘Fuck…AJ’ I moaned


I like the sound of your shirt ripping
My will slipping under the table
I like the sound of your hand slapping
Your whip cracking, this could be painful
I may like the rain, I may like the symphony
I may like the feel of your frame on my frame


He grinned at me
‘It’s not over yet Jazz’ he hooked his hands under my arms and gently lifted me up
‘Wrap your arms and legs around me and hang on’

I did as I was told and he picked me up and carried me upstairs into the bedroom. He dropped me down onto the bed.

My brain began to clear away the post orgasmic fog and I looked at him standing over me; I had to get that body.

I sat up grabbing the front of his shirt and pulled it apart the buttons pinging off in all directions. I pushed it off his shoulders and it fluttered to the floor. I bit my bottom lip as I admired his six pack and chest, god he looked perfect.

I pushed his already unfastened jeans; his hard erection springing free from the confines off his boxers as they went down with his jeans.

He was completely naked now and I have to say so much better than I thought it would be; perfection was stood in front of me.

‘I need you AJ’ I whispered
‘Believe me youre gonna get me’ he replied as he pushed me backwards onto the bed him falling on top of me.

It felt natural that he was there like our bodies belong against each others.


But I love it when you call my name
I love it when you call my name
Both ends of the candle burnt by the flame
Yeah I love it when you call my name, n-n-name


I struggled under him, we were both fighting for supremacy and I was determined to win. I flipped over onto his back and straddled him grabbing his wrists and planted them either side of his head. I dipped my head to kiss him and he raised his head to meet mine but I pulled up at the last minute.

He grinned and shook his head ‘you’ll lose the game’ he said his voice deep and sexier than I’d ever heard it

He was way stronger than me and tipped me over onto my ass with ease this time he pinned me to the bed.

‘I wanna hear you beg for me Jazz. I want to hear the need in your voice’
That wouldn’t be a problem my head was thick with need my body weak in his power.


I may like the rain, I may like the symphony
I may like the feel of your frame on my frame
I may like your touch, i may like u next to me
I may like the sound of your name on my lips


His body hovered over me; I could feel his erection nudging at my entrance; I wriggled my hips trying to get him to move but he just stared into my eyes
My breath was short and sharp

‘Please AJ’
‘Please what?’ he teased
‘I need you, I want you’

He crushed his lips to mine his tongue dancing in my mouth, the kiss hard and urgent

‘AJ please’ I begged ‘I need to feel you. I’ve waited for this so long please don’t deny me anymore’

He pushed into me with such force it made me cry out; he began to thrust hard and fast.

His breath shortened as he quickly neared his peak

‘Jaaaazzzz’ he cried

I may like your touch, I may like your remedy
I may like the feel of your hand on my hips
I may like your talk, like you breathing heavily
I may like a lot of things baby, you know me

We lay on the bed panting our hot sweaty bodies in a tangle of limbs. He looked at me with those deep dark eyes

‘That was damn good…but it will get better Jazz I can promise you that’
The grin spread across my face ‘I take it we will be doing this a lot then’

‘Damn right baby’ he said ‘I’m gonna make you scream my name again and again…never get enough of that’

His hand slowly traced a line up my side, over my chest and up to my face. He stroked the side of my face and kissed me. This time without the urgency it was slow and gentle

‘I’m going to make love to you this time until youre begging me to stop. Your senses are going to go into overload, I’m going to give you sensations you’ve never felt before, reach the places no was has ever touched before’

I whimpered at his words, the sexy tone of his voice, the look in his eyes; he could make me cry out and he was barely touching me.


But I love it when you call my name
I love it when you call my name (i love it when you call me!)
Both ends of the candle burnt by the flame


I ran my hand through his hair as he began to drop soft sensual kisses on my stomach, his tongue gently tracing a line.

His tongue found the dip of my belly button making my hips buck up my body feeling on fire under his touch. His fingers worked me easily and my head tipped back as a low moan escaped my mouth as another wave of pure pleasure flowed through me.

I pushed him onto his back and hovered over him. He smiled up at me

‘I love you Jazz’ he said
I couldn’t stop the grin on my face ‘say it again’

Yeah I love it when you call my name

‘I love you Jazz’
To me there was no better sound in the world as my name reverberating on AJs lips.

THE END