- Text Size +
Nick

I was smiling big when I found Esmeralda’s bra on the floor. She had left long time ago but had forgotten them. I smiled as I got the best idea ever for when I saw her tonight. I know I am immature sometimes and this was one of those moments.

I had just gotten out of the shower when decided I could try on her bra. It was nice lacy bra, “I need to more boobs.” I said out loud. Esmeralda had nice boobs and they filled out her bra nicely.

That is when I jumped startled when the door to my suite opened. “What the hell.” I said turning to see who it was.

I felt my blood pressure drop literally when I saw the familiar face. She was looking at me weird and I saw her eyes move to my chest. Crap. I quickly removed the bra and looked up at her. She looked like she was trying to decide how to take what she had just seen.

“Lauren,” I finally literally croaked, my throat was dry. “I didn’t expect you to come down here.”

“Obviously.” She said with anger. Oops she was thinking bad about the bra incident and the worst part it was true what she was thinking technically I was cheating on her.

“I am glad you’re here.” I said quickly. “Do you like my new idea?” I said quickly as I showed her the bra. “I came up with a great prank for the guys!”

She mustered over what I had said and finally a smile broke her face. “Yeah what does that bra have to do with your prank?” she asked coming all the way into my room.

“Well…” I said giving her a sly smile, really what I was doing was trying to come up with a plan. “I was thinking of dressing up as a girl during Howie's performance and make him feel on me. I was going to fill in the braw with some tennis balls. Do you think I can make a sexy blonde?” I tossed the bra and went up to her kissing her.

She giggled and kissed me back. I was relieved, she had bought my lie. Now I just had to get to Esmeralda before she found out. I needed to let her know that… I had made up my mind. I was going to ask for a break from Lauren just so I could think things through that’s all…

*******

Esmeralda

“Are you ok?” my assistant asked me as she handed me a paper towel. I nodded and cleared my throat.

“Yeah… I just got something in my eyes.” I said blinking away the tears that threatened to come out. I was ashamed of myself and that was the reason I was crying.

Not because I knew I had lost Nick no. I knew that whatever happened between was only temporary. Besides just earlier I had promised his friend I would stop what we were doing. Now I had an even better reason to stop, his girlfriend was here.

“I’m not feeling to good today could you take care of everything today. If you need me just I’ll be in my room call me.” I told her and I walked away quickly getting into the elevator.

As soon as the elevator closed I let my tears run free. Who was I kidding seeing her here made me loathe myself and at the same time I wanted to hate her, she had ruined everything with her presence.

I know I had made Brian a promise that I intended to keep after one more good night with Nick but now I couldn’t say good bye to him properly. I was planning now to avoid him.

Then I realized that by now she was probably in his room. I wondered if they were kissing or if they were having sex. I bet they were, she hadn’t seen him in while. Nick was no longer going to remember her… god Lauren was way hotter than her.

The elevator doors opened and I quickly darted to my room. As soon as I was behind my door I began to sob. I hated myself and I was a home wrecker. I needed my mommy and I needed to leave.

Maybe it was time to retire the hotel business and go home. I finally calmed my cries and realized my phone was ringing. “hello.” I said trying to sound normal.

“Hey…” I nearly began to cry again when I realized it was Nick and he was whispering. “We need to talk… could I meet you somewhere. I don’t know if you have found out yet about Lauren surprising me today.” He said it all so fast but I understood it all.

”Yeah I did I was the one that gave her the key to your suite.” I said clearing my throat. “I can’t see you Nick I have a lot of work to do.”

“But I need to tell you something important.” He said still whispering. I took a deep breath and chewed on my bottom lip.

“Nick just let it go. Nothing happened between us, it was all mistake ok. Just let it go.” I said and was about to hang up when I heard him call my name. “What?” I asked frustrated.

“Please just meet me somewhere tonight… I want to talk to you about.” He stopped talking. I groaned when I heard the her voice she was asking who he was talking to. “Don’t worry I guess I can find another prank to pull then.”

I didn’t understand what he was talking about but I sighed and spoke again. “Nick just forget about us! Forget it!” I said firmly and hung up.

I had some reevaluating to do and I needed to reevaluate fast.