- Text Size +
You would think that we got rescued quickly but to my luck nope… two hours into this ordeal and both of us were getting impatient. I think I had the record in nail biting and she in checking her phone and walkie talkie.

“How much longer do you think we will be in here?” I asked her.

“I have minor idea… it seems we are stuck here for good. I hate being in closed spaces for too long,” she said as she blew air out of her mouth. Her hair was not looking to good anymore heck I don’t think I looked descent anymore we had begun to sweat.

She began to laugh and suddenly her attention was on her phone. “What’s funny?” I asked her finding no amusement in this at all.

She shrugged and then she spoke, “Just that how many girls would kill to be stuck in here with you…” she began to laugh harder.

She was right though and that thought made me glad it had been her instead. “I'd kill to be alone in here with Megan Fox or Katherine Heigi.” I told her a grin spreading on my face.

“Yeah they are both hot,” she told me agreeing. I eyed her suspiciously, then she smirked and shook her head, “Of course then I would love to be stuck in here with Gerald Butler or Russell Brand.”

“Russell Brand?” I asked her in surprise. “Really? So you like guys with accents?”

She only shrugged and then she wrinkled her nose a little… “No necessarily but I figured that if I mentioned to you a Latin actor or singer you would not know him.”

“Try me,” I told her now curious.

“David Bisbal…” she sighed and I knew she was picturing him.

“Isn’t he the one that did a song with Rihanna? I hate that I love you… or something like that?” I asked glad I had listened to that song.

“Yeah? So you like Rihanna?”

“Yeah she has some catchy songs and she is pretty hot too.” I had to admit that…I smiled at her and repeated his name. “David Bisbal?” I knew I was blushing when she laughed at my horrible attempt at pronouncing his name.

“David Bisbal,” She repeated but I didn’t even try this time. “One handsome Spanish singer… I mean he’s from Spain.”

I laughed to myself realizing that if she would not have told me that I would have thought she was just saying that because he sang in Spanish. I wasn’t going to admit that though. I sighed and we became silent again.

I was in the verge of screaming when she spoke again, “Did you know we eat at least twelve spiders a year in our sleep?” I smirked at her sudden burst of knowledge. I began to laugh and shook my head.

“I guess that’s good to know,” I told her she was smiling too.

“Well I had to say something I couldn’t handle the silence.” She said as she picked up her foot and with her heel she kicked the metal doors. We stayed quiet to see if maybe someone would hear us but nothing happen. “Shit!”

I widened my eyes as I realized she used a curse word. “No kidding,” I said returning to my original sitting position. “I am getting thirsty.”

“I can’t see the president like this or well the president’s assistant… she has to check everything before he shows up. I am a mess…” she said as she wiped her face again.

“Would you rather be stuck here or in a house burning with no way out?” I asked her.

“That’s an easy answer in here…”she said eyeing me. “Would you rather lie in a box with spiders or Scorpions?” she asked me with a daring smile.

Crap she had me! If it wouldn’t have been her in here with me I would have said neither but I knew I had to choose. “Spiders…” I said nervously. “You?”

“Scorpions…” she told me with a smile. “Spicy or mild food?” she asked me and then I realized we were in a game of questions.

“Depending on where I am… I do tend to lean toward spicy though. Shoes or purses?” I asked her just because I knew that’s what girls like. Well I was wrong with her…

“Neither…” she told me, “I hate shopping, I just grab what fits and that I know will look good together.” She told me, as she eyed cause she knew why I was asking her that. “What has been the craziest thing you’ve done?” she asked me.

I gave her grin as I thought about that one, “Well I would say when I decided to go out to greet some fans after being warn not too because there were to many out there…I thought I could handle it, wrong! I got mobbed and a big chunk of my hair went missing. I almost didn’t make it out of there alive…my body guard quit on me that day.”

“Wow you have some passionate fans… where did this happen?” she asked me.

I shrugged, “Brazil.”

She laughed a little…I spoke again. “I have done other daring things like sky dive but that one is the craziest one I think.”

“Yeah after being warned not to…” she said as she moved a little I was sure she was cramped and her legs must be killing her she was still sitting in a position so that she would not show anything. She was wearing a skirt.

“What was the craziest thing you’ve done?” I asked her.

She closed her eyes and thought it through, “Well… since we are not in the US and I know it will be kept inside here I have to say when I smuggled my cousin Sonia she lives here in Mexico to the US. It was a spur of the moment thing and I am glad we did not get caught. She didn’t stay over long we just kind of wanted to go to Corpus Christi because she wanted to see the Selena monument. But still I was scared to death when we came to the borderline. I kind of flirted with the officer…” she told me smiling sheepishly.

“Now that is fucking crazy,” I told her I imagined her smuggling someone over the border. “Very daring gal I see.”

“Well we were young.” She told me shrugging.

“How old?” I asked her.

“Eighteen… Sonia met me in Cancun for spring break and after a long week of partying we just decided to go to Corpus Christi. Sonia is a big fan of Selena.”

“Eighteen? Nice…” I told her chuckling.

“What is the noblest thing you think you have done so far?” she asked me after she finished laughing.

I sighed heavily as I thought about that one… I bit my lip as I went through my whole life and realized that I needed to work on that one a little more. “I guess till date it would be my charity to save the ocean life…” I said not really wanting to expand on that. “How about you?” I asked quickly.

“Well I don’t have the money to do a charity of some sort and I haven’t really done much but I did give my little sister a kidney…” she told me as she became serious. I fell silent too and just realized what she had said. “I miss her.” she told me bringing me back from my thoughts.

“That is very generous of you…” I told her.

“It didn’t help though because she still left us. It only helped her live for a few more years that’s all.” she told me sighing and smiling again. “Enough about that lets see what can I ask as Nick Carter that I am sure no one asks him. What annoys you from the fans, I know at some point they have to annoy what is it that annoys you from them?”

I shrugged and laughed, “I guess when I am dating someone and they begin to badger them or when they think they own me. Not all the fans are like though… I love my fans.”

She laughed and gave me a grin, “Well I wasn’t saying you did besides this isn’t an interview Nick no one will hear this.”

I smiled as I realized I did sound like I was answering someone on an interview. “What do you do outside of work?”

“I cook and write,” she told me and we became silent when the lights to the elevator began to flash on and off. “Great!” she said looking up at the ceiling.

No later had she said that when they went off and never came back. We were now in total darkness and with no clue as if people had even noticed that we were missing. We were going on our third hour and I didn’t know how much more I could take…
Chapter End Notes:
ok chapter two is up... let me know if you like it and yes its a new banner. :)