- Text Size +
“Well I wish I would have experienced all that,” I told Esmeralda as we continued to sit on the elevator floor sweating, well I was anyway. “I wanted to experience prom for sure.”

“Eh mine wasn’t that glamorous really…” she told me. “You know I am glad it’s dark…”

“Am I that hideous?” I asked her teasingly.

I heard her chuckle, “No it’s just that…” she stopped and then she chuckled again. “I kind of have unbuttoned my shirt because I am burning up!” she said. I only wondered if she was blushing… now I was curious to take a peek. But I understood her she was wearing a long sleeved shirt.

“Nice,” I said a grin on my face. “I now wish the lights came back on.” I told her what can I say I’m a guy.

“You’re such a guy!” she told me and then I saw her shift and I realized she was standing. “You know maybe we can use the emergency exit.”

“You mean there is an emergency exit and you didn’t tell me about it till now?” I asked her as I quickly stood up too.

“Well because it’s up there,” she pointed to the ceiling and with her cell phone lit so I could sort of see the outline of the exit. “It’s going to be hard to get up there…” she said as I felt her beside me.

“I think you’ll have to do it get up there,” I told her.

“I am shorter than you…” she told me and then I smiled. “Yeah but you weigh less than me so I can carry you.”

“Oh right,” she said and I heard her sigh. “Ok let’s do this.” She told me and I could hear her taking off her shoes. “You can’t look up you understand?”

I smiled it was not like I could see anything anyways it was pitch black. “I won’t lets just try to get out of here.” I squatted and I felt her climb up my back.

I raised myself up and I heard her curse, “what is it?” I asked as I held to her legs.

“It’s really hard… I think its stuck.” She said and I wobbled as she tried even harder to try and open the small metal door.

“Keep trying,” I said as I struggled to stay in one spot.

“I need to get higher,” I her say as she tried to stand on her tip toes on my shoulders. I winced as I felt pain but at this point I didn’t care I wanted to get out of here. But as my luck goes instead I stumbled and down came Esmeralda luckily I was able to catch her and she only bumped her head on a wall. “Fuck,” she said as she held on to me.

“Are you ok?” I asked as her as she slid off my arms my hands ended up on her waist. I realized she still did not have on her shirt but she did have undershirt on.

“Yeah I’m fine,” she told me as she stood still.

I don’t know if it was the heat or what but I leaned in and kissed her. I felt hesitation from her part but it soon turned to resolve as she kissed me back her arms wrapping around my neck. She moaned as a pushed her toward the wall, my hands now sliding to the hem of her under shirt and I began to pull it up. I broke the kiss long enough to pull it off her and then my lips found her mouth again which she gladly kissed back.

**********

“I… I don’t normally do this,” she stuttered forty minutes later as we both sat side by side. “I don’t know what got to me.”

I smiled; of course she hadn’t I am sure she had never been stuck in a elevator before or I hoped not if not she was bad luck in elevators! Besides I kind of had started it all. “I think I started it.” I told her taking her hand and kissing it.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and chuckled. “I have always wondered what it would be like to have sex in an elevator.”

“It’s pretty nice,” I said as I chuckled too. In my head all I kept thinking about was what had I done… I had a girlfriend and well I didn’t know but I was sort of sure Esmeralda had a boyfriend.

“I guess this has turned out to be a little fun after all,” she told me.

I was about to reply when the lights to the elevator turned on. I closed my eyes for a few seconds to adjust to the light. I turned to look at her she was on her feet and near the door her ear to it. “Hello?” she screamed and banged on the door.

A few second I heard a man’s voice screaming, “Esmeralda estas allí?”

“Claro que si menso,” I heard Esmeralda said in frustration as she screamed back at him. “Sácame de aquí estoy con Nick Carter el Backstreet boy se paro el ascensor y no podemos salir!”

Out of all that conversation I only understood Nick Carter and Backstreet boy, “What he say?” I asked her as I got near her. She put her finger on her lips as she listened to whatever that man was saying.

“Apúrale Gustavo me estoy asando llevamos mas de cuatro horas aquí!” I heard her scream as she faced me she was still flushed but she looked a little more at ease.

“He’s getting us help,” she told me as she grabbed her shirt and began to put it back on. I watched in silence as she put her shoes back on and she tried to fix her hair.

“Are you not going to translate what you told him… that Gustavo guy?” I asked her as she looked through her purse for her compact mirror.

“Sorry, I forgot you didn’t speak Spanish. I told him that he was stupid for even asking the question about if it was me in here and that I was stuck in here with you for over four hours now! I also told him he needed to hurry up because we were literally cooking in here,” she told me as she applied some lip gloss. “Do I look descent?” she asked as she gave me a smile.

“You look very nice and you’re glowing…” I told her giving her a sly grin. She pretended to not see my look and sighed. “We are finally getting out here….”

******
Chapter End Notes:
Ok here is chapter 3 and I am working on four to see if i can post it later.. enjoy.