- Text Size +
What can I say? I like Andrew very much, and I was a little disappointed with the fact that he did not ask for my phone number, but then remembered that I have no phone, while Svetlana (this is an old lady with whom I live), don’t have it too. Climbing on the fourth floor, I pressed bell push. I did not want to wake the old lady, but the keys are stolen along with a bag. Ten minutes later I realized that it will be very difficult to wake Svetlana. After a couple of minutes I saw how she lifts the lid and a drop of light shed the entrance. Then her incredulous voice asked: "Who's there?"
- This is me, Polina!
She muttered something under her breath and began to open numerous castles.
- Polina, do you even know what time is it now?
- Sorry, that awakened, I had a problem.
- Come quickly to sleep. Do you want to have supper?
- No, thanks, I ate at Katya. - I answered. - And yet - I hesitated - someone stole my bag.
- How?
- In the bus. Some very strange man. He went in the Nekrasova stop. I remember his face.
- Silly. You think that you find him? Even if you find him, you will not prove anything.
- Svetlana, I have everything in this bag! And the phone, and keys!
- And the money?
- Thank God I don’t carry a large amount!
- It turns out we have to change the lock - the old woman muttered irritably. - Okay, do not get upset; remember what I told you always? If you lose one thing ...
- You'll find something twice as nice - I continued a favorite expression of Svetlana.
- That's it. Okay, let's go to bed, you will get up early tomorrow. I will wake you up at seven o’clock.
- Good night. - I have wished her and went into my room.