- Text Size +
Today there were two lessons. We were taught to mix colors, create a palette to play with light and shadow. And then we asked to draw a face of any person. I wanted to draw this robber, but could not remember the details. Katya was drawing me. She kept tossing her head, looking at me.
Katya lives on the Friendship Street with her family. She has a full family - mother, father, younger brother. The fact that I have not all this is not considered a fault, and she loves me, especially for internal qualities. For someone the fact that I am an orphan is an indicator that it is wrong to be friends with me. But Katya ... she is cool. She supports me in everything, we are always together. What can I say - a real friend!
In the end, I trusted my hand and turned off the brain - this is something I didn’t thought about who I draw.
- Wow, what a handsome man! – said Katya, she was very interesting who I draw
- It's ... - I paused, realizing that draw Andrew. - I do not know. Just painted and all.
- Wow! - Still admired Katya.
-Come on! Show me better that you drew. Make me beautiful?
- No, - smiled Katya - all is natural.
- My eyes are less. – I commented Katya.
- Far from it! - She said - you have now such big eyes.
- And I am not crash eyelashes blue ink.
- It's a game of colors. You see, I did that blue eyes.
- But I have gray-green.
- Polina, if you do not like it - tell me directly.
- Why, Katya, of course I like it. Thank you - I hugged Katya and then kissed her on the cheek.
Girls, give me your works - a voice of teacher is directly over our heads.
- Your phone is really stolen? - Katya asked, when we went to the buffet meal.
- Yes, with keys, purse and bag. In complete.
- When?
- Yesterday in the evening, when I came back from you. This guy clung to me at the stop. Mowed like a decent man, like he was watching the weather on the Internet. And in the bus I fell asleep, so he took advantage of this.
- Here's a beast! - Katya hissed through clenched teeth, biting a big piece of cake.
- Imagine, even had the audacity to wave his hand. A driver did not even stop there, where I requested. I was thinking to catch up the robber.
- Polina, are you? Seriously? If you're out there, it all could be much worse!
- Why he waited at the bus stop? He could pick up my bag at the bus stop, there were nobody.
- Silly me, silly - clutching her head Katya. – I should call Igor and he could take you home. And even better, drove you by his new car! Did you know, his father gave the car to him for his birthday.
- Cool. No, I do not know. You do not say that.
- We celebrated the holiday with him. Of course, he then celebrated separately with friends and at home, but the fact that he wanted to celebrate it with me individually is very nice.
Katya's Igor was a very rich young man, his parents provide it. He studied at the best university of our city, lived in the center, took Katya to restaurants, and now he has a new car.
- The old lady got mad? - She asked, drinking tea with cake.
- There are few, but tries not to show it. Today she went to buy a new lock.
- Are you after a lecture in the library?
- Yeah, - I replied.
- Polina, tonight I'm going for a walk with Igor, he promised a surprise. So ...
- Katya, what’s up? Everything is normal. I am not forcing you every evening to sit with me.
Well, I know you are in trouble because of Max.
- It’s easy for me. However, everything is normal. I do not need Max. And I do not worry.