- Text Size +
- I'll go for her, do not worry. – Maxim said.
- Maxim, give her the keys to the new lock, - the old womn asked.
She was pleased with them. She liked him. He was polite and decent with her. Here's a hypocrite! I hate him!
Max caught up with me for turning the Pink Tulips Street. Along the way he managed to buy a bottle of beer.
- Polina! - He called me.
- What do you need? Go to this woman! - I cried.
I was directed to the bus stop to go to Katya.
- Where are you going? - He asked.
- None of your business!
- Well, you know, that I will know where you are going.
- You really disgusted me.
- So there you was offended because of the old woman?
- Do you pretend that everything is normal, or you are really silly?
He grinned and took a sip of beer. When trolley bus arrived, I sat next to another woman, don’t leaving Max a chance to sit next to me. All the way he is staring at me. Enough is enough!
When I got off the bus, Max realized that I am going to Katia.
- By the way, Polina, I have the keys to your house.
- So what?
- Do not you believe me? - He asked, and showed them to me. They really wore thing, which usually hangs on the keys Svetlana.
- Give me - I held out a hand to him.
- On one condition.
- Give me my keys, there will be no conditions!
- I’ll give, if thou shalt again be with me.
- Maxim, you're sick.
- From loving you.
- Most likely, from the beer in your hand. - I said, noticing that he was already drunk. - When you only have time, you’re pig!
And then I remembered that Katya told me that today she will walk with Igor, and she will not be home.
- Damn! - I'm cursed. - What a day!
I had to go back to the bus stop. Maxim trailed behind me. I’ll lose forty minutes away to go home. If I'll be at home at half past ten, we can assume that I was lucky.
- Polina, you are frozen? - Asked Max, who was terribly drunk. But notice that I was shivering.
- What do you think?
- Let’s go into the cafe, drink tea, warm up? - He offered. For today it was the most normal of his proposal. Naturally, I agreed. Missed one trolley bus and looking after it, I thought that these trolleys walk here very rarely in evening time. As a result, we spent an hour in the cafe. My patience is exhausted.
- Well, I'll go wait in the street! - I said, mentally cursing myself for having listened to Maxim and missed because of him a trolley bus. Again, I’m returning home late as yesterday. Horror. Okay,its good that that fool with me, maybe nobody could to hang on to me.
Finally, the trolley bus appeared on the horizon. The idea that now I'm in a warm cabin, warmed me. We went into the trolley with Maxim. Down on the seat, which was incredibly cool.
- Polina, I love you so much! - started Max again.
- And I’m not!
He began telling a poem, which has learned today, while waiting for me in the library. It was about the ring.
- Oh, God! - I cried. In the trolley bus was a couple of people, and I felt ashamed of Maxim. I got up and then saw in the end of the salon Andrew, who looked at me in such a confusing look, that I was not myself. I stopped, as in stupor. A Maxim stood behind me and started screaming words of this poem like a crazy man.
- Maxim, shut up - I said quietly. But he does not fall silent. Then I went to Andrew.
- Hello.
- Hello, Polina.
I was glad that he remembered my name. Maxim, as usual, ruined everything. He walked up and started screaming that he loves me.
- Who is he? - asked Andrew with a smile – you heap somewhere again?
- Something like that - I replied.
- I'm her boyfriend, - said Maxim - and you?
- It's not my boyfriend, I see him the first time. – I justified.
- If I'm not your guy, then why I have your keys?
- Give me! - I grabbed the keys from Maxim’s hands.
- Maxim, it's Andrew! Do you remember I told you about him? - Suddenly I said.
- And what you said about me?
- She said you were her new boyfriend, and that you are a rich lawyer, and she was interested in you only because of your presentable form. - Said Maxim.
Andrew’s face was changed. I thought he would kill me.
- It is not so! - I cried. Oh, Maxim spoils my whole life! - Andrew, this is not true! I did not say anything like that!
- Polina, please no excuses, I do not believe him, - said Andrew.
Max stood in silence. We chatted with Andrew. He said he works as an administrator on the slot machines. Work ends at half past ten. So every day he rides the trolley bus at the same time. As far as I understand, he works not because he lacks money. He said he does not want to stay at home because of his father. His father wants Andrew will be a successful lawyer, of course, legal affairs attract Andrew, but he prefers the investigation than protection. As a child he was reading Sherlock Holmes mysteries and loves it. Of course, this may seem boring, but Andrew always knew how to refer to the joke. It was always interesting to listen to him.
- next stop is mine, - said Andrey.
- Bye.
- Bye, Polina.
He went out. I looked around and saw that Max had fallen asleep on the seat. And for this time, thanks to Andrew, I forgot about his existence. Of course, I might wake him up, but I did not. I let him go to the depot. He deserves it!
I left at the stop Pink tulips Street and went home. Svetlana (okay, I'll call her aunt Lana – its so really easy), was already asleep.