- Text Size +
Chapter Twenty

By the time that Addy's dad walked through the door of Kevin's house, the guys and I had just endured the unspeakable. I used to think that the worst thing that ever happened to us was our bus almost being tipped over by crazy South American fans.

WRONG.

The worst thing that ever happened to us was five women leaving all of the Backstreet offspring in the hands of us. Not only did I have my hands full with Ally and Joe, but I also was responsible for Shelby. After she dropped a huge balloon of horse shit on Kevin's head followed by a water balloon, I had to step in.

She had spent a long time in the corner. I felt like crap punishing her. She wasn't my daughter. Yet, I had a feeling Molly would have done the same thing. Plus, Shelby's cohort Mason was in another corner pouting so I figured a litte time-out was fair.

I think out of all of us, Brian and Nick were the most exhausted. The dumbasses had forgotten their diaper bags and both girls crapped at the same time. Nick then had Noah crying in the playpen. He was trying to be everywhere at all times and it just wasn't working.

I was actually relieved when the two old ladies and Addy's pop arrived. All five of us walked outside only to be told that there were five ladies on top of the watertown right here in Hicksville.

One guess who those five were.

We left the kids in good hands (probably better hands then they had been in all day) and took off for the water tower. I saw the five shadowy figures the moment we pulled up.

Kevin started to climb up first; I was right behind him.

"Guys, maybe we should just tell them to come down," Brian said quietly.

Nick was standing by Brian. Both of them were terrified of heights.

"If they're drunk, they'll fall of the tower if we don't go up and help," I whispered. Brian stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah but there shouldn't be ten of us on that walk," Brian said. He was sounding squeaky.

"Then you two stay down here," Howie said. I started to follow Kev up.

About halfway up there was a loud creak.

"Kev!" Brian screamed. I was pretty sure he pissed himself.

Bri's scream was followed by a lot of giggling.

"It's OUR boys!"

"Hi boys!"

"Watch out!"

Kevin scrambled up onto the wooden walk. I followed. The girls were all sitting or leaning against the tower.

"Hey girls," Kev said.

Addy looked over and burst into tears. The other girls looked like we had just burst their big fun bubble.

"We're going to get you guys down before you fall," I said.

"Fuck falling," Molly said. My dick jumped. She was standing there with a bottle in her hand, her hair flying around wildly in the night air and all I could think about was how fuckable she looked.

It took a few minutes before Kev finally convinced Leighanne to come down. He descended and Howie and I were left with the other girls.

"Is Nicky down there?" Liv said. She was clinging to the water tower. Maybe I was just feeling incredibly horny, but even her little black dress was getting to me.

"He is. You want to go say hi?" I said. She nodded and stumbled towards me. I caught her and led her to the stairs. I kept a respectable distance even while trying to make sure she descended safely. I didn't need Nick and I to get into another fight.

"And here's yours," I said to Nick as we got to the ground. Nick stepped forward.

There was a lot of stumbling, falling, and laughter. I waited just long enough for Howie to come down with Leigh before I scrambled back up. When I got to the top, Kevin was ready to head down with Addy.

That left Molly.

She was sitting on the walk. She tipped her head back and sucked out of the bottle.

"Ready to go down?"

She looked at me and laughed. The wind picked up her hair again. I smiled.

"Did you have fun today?"

"I did. I--" she stumbled to her feet. "did!"

I walked towards her hand held out my hand.

"Tell me all about it when we get down," I said.

"I'm not drunk," she said as I lowered myself onto the ladder. I held my hands out, ready to catch her, as her feet hit the top rung. Slowly we began to descend.

"That's good," I said. I watched her carefully. I would be glad when we were done with the water tower. Even though heights didn't freak me out, I didn't like that old wood platform.

When we got to the ground, Molly gave a little jump, almost to prove that she wasn't drunk. She had insisted on bringing down the liquor bottles.

"We're not gonna litter," she explained to me. She took another step forward and stumbled.

So much for that 'not drunk' theory. My arms went around her waist to hold her up.

"What are we going to do with you?" I heard Howie ask Leigh. She was patting down his shirt as if she was playing a game of Whack-a-Mole.

"I bought leather handcuffs," she blurted out. "Red. And a whip."

I glanced over at Nick. Liv had rolled over onto her back. Modesty had flown out the window. She looked up at Nick and just started to giggle. He looked like he wanted to strip her down right then and there.

"What did you guys do today?" he asked huskily.

"Molly Molls got a lap dance," Liv said.

It suddenly felt like the middle of summer. My hands tightened around her waist. I liked what Liv had called her -- 'Molly Molls.' I was struggling to hold her up. Gravity seemed to be a problem for her at the moment. She put a finger to her lips. "Shhhhhhh..."

"We went to a porn store," Leighanne added. She looked at Bri. "I've got to...I've got to go to confession."

Brian looked at her.

"Did you buy anything?" he finally asked.

"We all bought toys," Liv whispered. "They're in the bus."

I couldn't help it; I looked at the bus. I think the other guys did too. I was a big fan of porn stores; hence, I was a big fan of toys.

"I bought a vibrator and I don't even know how it works!" Addy wailed. "And did you know they have crotchless panties?"

I started to laugh but Molly backed up to me and I suddenly had her ass in my groin. It was no laughing matter.

"What are we going to do?" Howie finally asked.

"I know what we can do," Leigh blurted. She said something in Spanish...I think.

"I'll take Liv back to Kev's and watch the kids tonight," Nick offered. "If that's alright with you, Kev."

"That's fine. I think Addy's ready for bed. Right, sweetheart?" Kev said. He was brushing away her tears.

I looked at Nick in surprise. I had never seen him turn down the opportunity for sex before. I was impressed and grateful. But as nice as Molly felt against me, I still had two, make that three, top priorities on my mind.

"Ally and Joe..." I said.

"We can handle it," Nick assured me. I frowned.

"Shelby..." I added. Molly lifted her head. She turned in my arms. Suddenly there was boobs to chest and my heart stopped. Her lips were right there. She started shaking her head.

"Shelby's never seen me...me..me drunk," she said in a loud whisper. Her eyes looked panicked even through the inebriation. I nodded and brushed a piece of hair out of her eyes.

"Okay, okay." I glanced back over at Nick.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive," he said. "I have a little experience dealing with a preemie."

I didn't argue. All of us got our girls up in the bus and Brian drove us back to the hotel. Kevin and Nick wheeled my port-a-crib out.

And then...we were alone.

Just me and Molly.

She was holding the bag from the porn store. She stumbled over to the bed and sat down. I opened my mouth, but before I could say anything, her head went - whap! - right down between her legs. Her long red hair spiraled to the floor.

"Are you going to throw up?" I asked. She shook her head no.

I slid my hands in my pockets. Unlike Brian and Howie who no doubt had their wives already naked, I was treading towards unchartered territory.

All I wanted was one fucking kiss. That's it.

Suddenly, I saw Molly fall back on the bed. My bed. She brought the bag up with her and began to take out the contents. It was almost as if she had forgotten I was standing right there. All of a sudden I had a vibrator, massage oil, and the most scrumptious thong I had ever seen in my entire life laying right there.

It was suddenly hard to swallow. I took a couple steps towards the bed. She looked over at me. Her beautiful soft brown eyes were swimming in tears.

Aw, crap.

"I'm tired of Mr. Wonderful," she said sadly. I had no fucking clue who Mr. Wonderful was but I was betting that I was a thousand times better than he was. She picked up the vibrator and stroked it. I wished she wouldn't do that.

"It's not the same when I do it," she mumbled.

Thoughts of a kiss were quickly turning into something more. I sat down on the edge of the bed. I picked up the thong.

"This is nice," I said quietly. She clumsily sat up and took it. Our eyes met.

"Did you really get a lap dance?" I asked.

"I've got a thing for musicians," she replied. She bunched the panties up in her hand.

"I'm a musician," I said. My voice sounded strangled.

"You're my boss," she said.

"Not tonight. You have the night off."

That thought seemed to chug through her liquored brain. She slowly smiled.

"Oh yeah."

I turned slightly on the bed. Victory was almost mine. Slowly my fingers stretched out and ran down the side of her face. Her skin was smoother than I had even imagined. Her eyes fluttered closed; her lips parted. I was so close...

"I'm..." she whispered. I felt her pull away. She turned, but she did it too quickly. She fell right off the damn bed. Her arms wrapped around the wastebasket and she heaved.

"Better," she moaned.

I ran a hand down my face and tried not to sigh. I heard her heave again. Slowly I slid off the bed and pulled her hair back. A tsunami of disappointment flooded my body.

I couldn't kiss her. Not tonight. And it wasn't just because of the puke.

I didn't want the first kiss to be fueled by alcohol.

I wanted it to mean something.

I wanted it to mean the world.