- Text Size +
Journal - Week 1


Journal Entry #1

this is stupid. writing down what i "feel"? how the crap is that gonna help me? plus i just know these idiot sycologists psychologists are like pawing through it. yes cos what i always wanted was to tell a moron that thinks they know everything about me and how i feel my fucking life story. if they know so fucking much about me they should write these stupid journal entries for me. i dont have time for this shit. seriously.


Journal Entry #2

being monitored while we write out "feelings"... theres something wrong with that concept. i think the only thing i am "feeling" right now is how much i wanna punch the crap out of the doctor guy. hes so stupid. he looks like santa and the guy from kfc had a love child. ok ok here some "feelings" for you: i like chicken from kfc and every time i look at dr haseltine i get hungry for chicken. there. my true feelings have spilled out of me like word vomit!!!! ... dude this is SUCH a waste of my time.


Journal Entry #3

ok ive done a lotta thinkin over the last couple days and i decided im gonna come clean. here goes. (large scribbled out mess) i believe in aliens. yes. thats right. aliens. and WHY do i believe in aliens? because i am an alien. that is why i drink so much because on my home planet we breathe alcohol the way you fools breathe oxygen. its true, look it up on wikipedia. we all get free JD flavored popsicles on every tuesday, its great.


Journal Entry #4

ok so i guess "fooling around" in my journal isnt "appreciated" by the gods that be in rehab psychology land. apparently my alien story was all psycho analyzed and shit and the story about me being an alcohol drinking alien means that i have "repressed feelings of not belonging" and that i have a "severe dependence on using alcohol and drugs as an escape mechanism which i have shown to be on my mental hiarchy heir hierarchy of needs at the same level as oxygen" and that apparently this is my way of "self medicating my low self esteem levels" to make me feel "normal". what the fuck ever. thats so dumb. no one can take a joke anymore??? YOU HAVE NOW ENTERED THE HUMOR FREE ZONE!!!!!


Journal Entry #5

ok so they want me to write about what happened today. so anyways it all started with this really gross sandwich i had that had stale bread and it was really seriously the grossest thing ever. they could really make better food here. (in fact consider that a formal complaint. i want better food) anyways i got pissed after eating the sandwich cos it was so fucking gross and i went and played pingpong with the wall. then i went to play with some other balls if you know what i mean and i got yelled at for being in the bathroom for a period that was "longer than appropriate" and they thought i was like killing myself or something and i got "spoken to". like i'm 4. what the hell???? news flash IM A GROWN UP... G R O W N U P!!!


Journal Entry #6

so apparently i have anger issues now... sorry, i just dont like it when people barge into my personal life. its called "PERSONAL" for a reason you know! i get enough people up in my brisket everyday with the paparazzi and the photogs and stupid ass perez hilton. even my own fans are being intrusive and weird and brian! dude brian i love him but OMG the guy is gonna choke me to death with questions one of these days i dunno. i mean what the hell? im a person and i have stuff i wanna keep just between my ears and stuff that ive very carefully and masterfully forgotten about that i dont want to remember! i dont want to talk about whats bothering me because that makes me sad and i dont want to be sad i wanna be happy like aj used to say and i'm so tired of everyone asking me stuff that makes me sad and trying to make me admit that i have a problem like im crazy or something and i'm not crazy its just that if any of you people had the problems i had you'd be sad too and youd wanna forget it all too so why cant you let me forget it?!? theres just stuff that i dont want to know about myself. (large scribbled out mess) and its not ANGER im showing you its FRUSTRATION and im sick of wasting my time writing in this stupid journal when im not gonna tell you anything anyway.


Journal Entry #7

this isn't helping me... any of it. i feel worse now than i did before i started being here.. i miss my friends and i really wanna talk to brian right now. i wanna go home.