- Text Size +

I waited in anticipation as Nick looked at the stick. He was taking his good old time reading the stick. I was afraid of what he was going to say.

“It’s negative. You’re not pregnant.”

“Thank God.” I sighed with relief. Nick just looked at me. He looked kind of sad.

“Nick are you ok?”

“Yeah. I was just thinking that we could have created a baby out of the love we shared. I was kind of excited about it.”

“But Nick, we’re so young.  You’re sixteen and trying to get famous. I’m in college. How could we ever be parents? You know we wouldn’t be ready for this. We don’t have the money to afford a baby.”

“I know. It’s just that thinking we created a baby because we love each other is kind of awesome. A little baby girl with blonde hair and your green eyes.”

“Nick, you’re so different from any guy I ever met. Most guys would run away and take no responsibility.”

“I’m not that kind of guy. I would be responsible for my child.”

“Nick, I love you. I don’t think our families would be pleased with us being teen parents.” I held his hand.

“My mom would think you did it on purpose to ruin my career. Your mom would be mad at first, but she would love that baby.”

“Yeah, but think about telling that to Kevin. I don’t think he would be too pleased, especially since he doesn’t know about us.”

“I don’t care about Kevin. I love you and he can’t do anything about it.” Nick pulled me in close to him.

“Nick is there more to our relationship than sex?”

“Ashton, I love you more than life itself. I love making love with you. I also love just sitting on the beach talking. I love when we sit in silence and relax. I feel so comfortable with you. You complete me. Whenever I have a bad day, I know talking to you makes it better.”

“Sage says all we do is have sex.”

“She’s jealous. Ashton, I love you. I will always love you. I know that I’m only sixteen, but I want to be with you the rest of my life.” 

Nick kissed me with passion. My hands went to his ass and brought him closer. He pushed me against the wall. Our tongues fought each other in a frantic fight.  I couldn’t get enough of him. I need him. My body ached for him. Nick reached for the bottom of my shirt. He quickly pulled it over my head. My breasts were waiting for his touch. Nick kissed down my chest. He mouth moved to my right breast. He took a nipple in my mouth.

“Would you two get a room?” Sage rushed past us towards her room.

Nick and I stopped what we were doing. Sage had ruined the mood. I quickly grabbed my shirt and put it back on.

“See Nick. She’s mad at me. She thinks were oversexed.” I smiled at him.

“Well so what if we are. I can’t get enough of you.” He kissed me quickly.

“Nick, stop it.” I laughed.

“I can’t help it. I love your taste on my lips.” He kissed me again.

“I’m going to go on birth control.”

“Mmm…okay.” He nuzzled my neck

------------------------------------

“Alex, shut up.” I threw a napkin at him.

“You know you want him.”

“I do not. I am perfectly happy being a single woman. I don’t need a man to make me complete.”

“So, who’s the guy you’re sleeping with?” Alex asked seriously.

“What are you talking about?” Sage must have mentioned it to him. She was a blabber mouth.

“Well, I called you three times last week. Sage said you were off doing some guy. I want to know who it is.”

“If I told you, I would have to kill you.” Alex was not good with secrets. I knew not to say anything about Nick. Everyone would know by tomorrow.

“You certainly are a wild woman. You went to college and became wild. All my friends are shaking up, and I’m jealous.”

“Well if you weren’t like a brother to me, things might be different.” I joked.

“Ha ha ha. You’re so funny.”

“So is Nick sleeping around?”

“Well he has this mystery woman. He started sleeping with her before he broke up with Kalla.”

“Really?” I tried to act normal.

“Yes, he says it’s the best sex he ever had. That’s more than just sex, its making love.”

“Oh.” I sipped my soda.

“Kevin says you’re coming on tour with us over New Year’s.”

“I am. I can’t wait. It’s going to be a lot of fun. My mom is coming.”

“Will you be my date to the after party?” Alex gave me puppy dog eyes.

“You look so pathetic. Since, I’m single and have nothing better to do. Sure, I will be your date.”

“You are such a bitch.” He laughed.

“You love me, you know it.”

“Ashton, you are too much.”