- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Ok so this is not something I would normally write, but the idea wouldn't go away. Feedback would help a LOT!

Prologue




"Please.....please don't...." he whimpered, the metal binding his wrists to the pole behind him as the footsteps echoed in the dark room.

"I'll give you whatever you want....just let me go....please..." he continued, tears streaming down his pale face. An unseen voice simply snickered in reply.

"I already have what I want, baby. You're all I need." she said, her voice sending chills down his spine.

"No...." he protested, shaking as she neared him, and he could feel her breath on his face. She touched his chin with her hand and kissed his cheek, tasting the tears on his pale face while he whimpered.

"Oh....you're sad....well don't worry. You won't need to be sad where you are going, sweetheart."

"You bitch...." he whispered through gritted teeth. In one fluid motion she kicked him across the face, her stiletto heel scratching him and bringing blood. He fell into an awkward position on the floor, sobbing as his wrists dangled from the metal pole he was handcuffed to.



"Please let me go..."


"You belong to me now, baby. Nobody will ever fall for that smile again, your lies have ended."

"I'm sorry....just let me go....I will do whatever you want...." he begged, trembling. She stood right in front of him and kicked him hard in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.


"I'm afraid I can't do that. The world already knows you're dead...." she whispered as he lay in front of her gasping for air, unable to catch breath. She kicked him across the face again and walked away, leaving his motionless body, smiling to herself as she went...her heels clicking on the ground as the door closed and locked behind her, leaving him alone in the darkness.