- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoy this update
Chapter Eleven



"See you in a few weeks, Nick." Brian said as they all stood in the airport about to go to their terminals. Brian was flying home to Georgia to be with his family during their time off.

"Bri? Can I tell you something before you go? In private?" Nick asked. The two of them sat down at a little coffee shop, and Nick reached into his bag.

"What's up? AJ told me you have been acting weird lately." Brian pointed out. Nick grinned, you could always count on AJ to not keep a secret.

"I found this outside of my room." Nick said, handing him the pink envelope. Brian read the note, mouthing the words.

"I'm coming for you....what does this mean? Who's coming?" Brian asked, his eyebrow raised. Nick shrugged his shoulders.

"Dunno, but I was wondering if I should be worried about it." he replied. He had thought about keeping the whole thing to himself, but then decided it was better to tell at least one of the guys, just to ease his own feelings.

"Well, its probably just a over excited fan....is this the only one you have gotten?" Brian asked.

"Yeah."

"I wouldn't worry about it unless you get more. Is this what's been bothering you?"



"Rok...I wouldn't come to you if it didn't bother me. Something's off about it. I just got this bad feeling." Nick replied, frowning.

"Have you told anybody else about this?" Brian asked, sliding the envelope back across the small table.

"No, you're the first person I said anything to. To be honest, its got me freaked out...because I have seen this message before on my twitter." Nick said.

"So? You get weirdos on there all the time." Brian said. Nick was put off by his friend....if Kevin was here and he told him, Nick knew Kevin would have had a field day. Ever since the fan had stowed away on their tour bus, Nick was antsy about over enthusiastic fans. The ones that went the extra mile and over the edge just to meet him scared him. One of his fears was that someday one would take things a bit too far...it hadn't happened yet but he was sure it would. The envelope was one thing...but Lucy had been waiting in his hotel room and now that he was away from her it scared him.

"There's something else. This girl was in my hotel room last night." Nick said finally, taking a breath as he spoke.

"Okay...Nick...you have lots of girls in your hotel room. Well, you used to anyway, before Lauren." Brian stated. Nick laughed, Brian could be so blunt sometimes.

"There was something I liked about her, but at the same time my heart was telling me run away."

"Well, yeah! There was a weird girl in your room. What's not clicking, Nick? The crazy girls love you...and its finally starting to dawn on you that maybe its not so fun anymore?" Brian said, slamming his hand on the table.

"I....I...." Nick stammered, flinching at Brian's sudden outburst.

"Nick, you need to stop. Those girls are crazy. Remember what happened the other day? They tore you apart. You are gonna get yourself hurt. Please promise me you won't contact that girl again." Brian snapped.

"What do you mean..."

"You know damn well what I mean. I know all about the mystery girl from the nightclub. I saw you and her feeling each other up in the booth."

"Brian..."

"I don't want to hear it. That girl sounds like trouble. How did she get into your room?" Brian shouted.

"She....I asked...but.." Nick stammered, blushing. People were starting to stare.

"What the hell were you thinking? I don't want to hear anything of this girl being around you again. Promise me...." Brian said, his face within an inch of Nick's.



"I promise..." Nick said finally. Brian backed off...but Lucy was in the back of his mind as they said goodbye. Nick got onto the plane, staring at Lucy's phone number as he got into first class...thinking about calling her when he landed.