- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all of the support for this story, I really appreciate it. Please note that Sexual Assault has been added as a warning! Enjoy!
Chapter Twenty Seven




Valerie grinned as she tied Nick's wrist to the bedpost...he struggled under her weight. Even though he was dehydrated and hungry, she was surprised at how much he tried to fight back.

"LET ME GO!" he screamed, tugging at the rope around his wrist. The headboard of the bed shifted.


"I told you, Nick...I always get what I want." Valerie grinned, her fingernails grazing his chest. He shuddered at her touch, his eyes watering.

"Please...." he begged as she climbed on top of him and began to remove his pants. He was breathing heavily, tears running down his face. He struggled again and she slapped him, his face turning red. She straddled him and climbed on top, despite his pleas.

"Keep struggling and I will make sure you never see the light of day again." she whispered cheerfully.



"You fucking bitch..."

"Well, you're right about one thing." Valerie grinned, touching his face. She tasted the tears on his cheek and smiled. Nick was afraid......weak and unable to protect himself, unable to stop her.


"Please....please don't." he begged as she kissed his neck, laying on top of him. He moved to push her off but it didn't faze her. Nick didn't want this to happen....he would never give himself to her, and she knew this. Valerie was in control. He screamed for help, but nobody knew where he was or even how to find him....he was on his own. Nick knew he had put himself into this situation and hated it, he would rather die than let Valerie sleep with him. Unfortunately, at this point he did not have a choice.

"Just relax, baby." she whispered seductively into his ear. Easy for you to say, he thought as he rolled his eyes. He felt sick to his stomach when he felt her on top of him. There was nothing he could do, no way to escape....she had him right where she wanted him.

"NICK!" a voice said suddenly. Nick knew it didn't belong to her...he felt his heart racing as she kept going, his chest feeling constricted. Valerie glared at him, her green eyes filled with anger. Nick was sobbing, shaking his head in protest.

"SHUT UP!" she shrieked, grabbing him by the throat again.

"Help....someone please..." he gasped, his face draining of color.



"Nick!" he heard someone calling his name again, Valerie's grip tightened and she hit him.

"They're not taking you away from me....they won't take you," she began to repeat over and over in barely a whisper. Nick gasped for breath and called for help again. She heard them upstairs....she heard footsteps. Valerie quickly untied Nick's arms and pulled him out of the bed as he sobbed, rubbing his bruised throat.

"Get up!" she screamed, kicking him as he cried out in pain.

"GET THE FUCK UP, NICK!" she yelled when he didn't move. Nick felt dizzy, his stomach was churning and he felt hot from the dehydration taking over his body. He felt sore, shooting pains in his stomach and chest. Another swift kick in the side gave him the motivation to slowly stand up on shaky legs. He managed to slip his pants back on as she pushed him down the hallway.

"Move it!" Valerie hissed. Nick fought off dizziness as she led him to the room where he had been in the first place...he stopped in the hallway, slumped against the wall for support. He held his side, coughing and blinking back tears.

"What are you doing? I said move!" Valerie shouted angrily, annoyed that he was just standing there. Suddenly his legs gave out underneath him and he fell to the floor, motionless. Horror washed over Valerie as she heard the voices in the stairwell down the hall...someone had found them. Thinking quickly, she grabbed Nick by his arms and dragged his body into the room nearby....they wouldn't take him from her. Nick belonged to her, she was not about to lose him...

"Nick...please wake up...I didn't mean to hurt you...please..." she whispered, stroking his hair. His head lay in her lap as she tried to wake him. Nick didn't move. She ignored the footsteps in the hallway, kissing Nick's face gently.


"Baby, I'm so sorry...I love you..." she said, holding him like a wounded animal. She didn't mean to hurt him...she didn't mean for things to get this far, but Nick had made her do it. He had made her hurt him...it was all his fault. She held him, his body limp in her arms as she began to cry.....her love for him stronger than ever, wishing he would wake up and realize how wrong he had been for causing this to happen.
Chapter End Notes:
Only two more chapters left of this, wow its been a ride. Looking for my next idea...not sure what I will be writing next, but glad everyone has been enjoying Figured You Out! Thank you for suggesting this as a Featured Story, I will be using this story to be featured when its my turn in June. Thank you again!